Jump to content

Bigger Racist Shit Hole -- West Seneca, NY or Pekin, IL?


SpikedLemonade
 Share

Recommended Posts

lets look at spikes area. 

92.72% white (European), (of which 55% had British or Irish origins, 16% TRAILER TRASH Italian, 21% Croatian, Polish, Serbian, Ukrainian etc.), 3.0% South Asian, 1.0% Black, 1.0% mixed race, 0.6% Chinese

 

lol

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Local chapter of what? LMAO. There is no local chapter in Pekin you fucking retard.

You’re a schtick is long passed played out. It means nothing to nobody except maybe you because you’re an imbecile.

Really, I’m trying to fucking help you. It’s time to move on to a new act. This one is dead. The only thing you’re doing is making yourself look more and more pathetic. Get a fucking clue.

Lol you are hilarious. A racist who loves to run his mouth. Not going to stop until you and others are held accountable for your behavior. Hey you can have your own opinion. Good luck!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

They both have populations of less than 45K....

 

West Seneca

Demographics

 

As of the census[18] of 2010, there were 44,711 people, 19,151 households, and 12,223 families residing in the town. The population density was 2,148.8 people per square mile (829.7/km2). There were 18,982 housing units at an average density of 888.2 per square mile (343.0/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 97.96% White, 0.85% Black or African American, 0.21% Native American, 0.62% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.29% from other races, and 0.77% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.67% of the population.

There were 19,151 households, out of which 28.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 56.2% were married couples living together, 10.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30.5% were non-families. 26.6% of all households were made up of individuals, and 13.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.47 and the average family size was 3.02.

As of the census[18] of 2000 the population was spread out, with 22.3% under the age of 18, 6.9% from 18 to 24, 27.2% from 25 to 44, 25.4% from 45 to 64, and 18.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 41 years. For every 100 females, there were 91.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 88.3 males.

The median income for a household in the town was $46,278, and the median income for a family was $54,179. Males had a median income of $39,003 versus $26,846 for females. The per capita income for the town was $20,529. About 3.0% of families and 4.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.1% of those under age 18 and 4.7% of those age 65 or over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Seneca,_New_York

 

Pekin

Demographics

 

As of the census of 2010,[5] there were 34,094 people, 13,820 households, and 8,721 families residing in the city. According to estimates on the census of 2020, the population is currently 32,255 people.[22] The population density was 2,574.8 people per square mile (994.1/km2). There were 14,714 housing units. The racial makeup of the city was 96% White, 2.6% African American, 0.1% Native American or Pacific Islander, 0.9% Asian, 0.9% from other races, and 1.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race were 2.4% of the population.

There were 13,380 households, out of which 27% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 44.1% were married couples living together, 13.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 36.9% were non-families. 31.6% of all households were made up of individuals, and 18.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.32 and the average family size was 2.88.

In the city the population was spread out, with 21.9% under the age of 18 and 16% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38.9 years. For every 100 females, there were 96.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 104.7 males.

The median income for a household in the city was $41,913, and the median income for a family was $57,145. Males had a median income of $43,485 versus $30,881 for females. The per capita income for the city was $24,177. About 10.1% of families and 12.3% of the population were living below the poverty line, including 19.4% of those under age 18 and 4.3% of those age 65 or over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pekin,_Illinois

 

 

Do you get the picture or do I have spell it out for you?

OK.

Very Wide Ass and KuntLip are both from small overwhelming White towns/cities.

They have little to NO experience interacting with Blacks on a daily basis.

Yet, they hold hate in their hearts towards Blacks.

To the point that they are openly racist and call Blacks "MONKEYS".

 

 

So I ask you this:

(1) Why does Lit continue to tolerate their existence on The Range?

(2) Does Lit hold the same values as these two racist piece of shit?

(3) If Lit is NOT going to man up and do the right thing by deleting their accounts permanently, will you please join me in placing this trash on IGNORE thus denying them the oxygen they need to breathe and spread their toxic poison of hate?

 

 

My own personal commitment is to effective October 1st, to go back to IGNORING them completely.  I interacted with them over the past couple of months hoping they had some aspect of true Christian souls that simply needed to be shown the light however it is now clear to me that they are NOT even the kernel of corn in one of Jesus' turds.

 

 

Now see, this is absolutely typical of liberals. Totally focused on skin color and nationality, the very definition of racism. I personally don't see people of color as different. There are good people and bad people and that is how I personally decide who I congregate with. As you know Spike is a bad person due to the fact that he threatens to murder people and spends his days spewing hate here, that's why the majority by far no longer want him here and why he was dismissed from Bills Zone.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

They both have populations of less than 45K....

 

West Seneca

Demographics

 

As of the census[18] of 2010, there were 44,711 people, 19,151 households, and 12,223 families residing in the town. The population density was 2,148.8 people per square mile (829.7/km2). There were 18,982 housing units at an average density of 888.2 per square mile (343.0/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 97.96% White, 0.85% Black or African American, 0.21% Native American, 0.62% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.29% from other races, and 0.77% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.67% of the population.

There were 19,151 households, out of which 28.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 56.2% were married couples living together, 10.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30.5% were non-families. 26.6% of all households were made up of individuals, and 13.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.47 and the average family size was 3.02.

As of the census[18] of 2000 the population was spread out, with 22.3% under the age of 18, 6.9% from 18 to 24, 27.2% from 25 to 44, 25.4% from 45 to 64, and 18.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 41 years. For every 100 females, there were 91.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 88.3 males.

The median income for a household in the town was $46,278, and the median income for a family was $54,179. Males had a median income of $39,003 versus $26,846 for females. The per capita income for the town was $20,529. About 3.0% of families and 4.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.1% of those under age 18 and 4.7% of those age 65 or over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Seneca,_New_York

 

Pekin

Demographics

 

As of the census of 2010,[5] there were 34,094 people, 13,820 households, and 8,721 families residing in the city. According to estimates on the census of 2020, the population is currently 32,255 people.[22] The population density was 2,574.8 people per square mile (994.1/km2). There were 14,714 housing units. The racial makeup of the city was 96% White, 2.6% African American, 0.1% Native American or Pacific Islander, 0.9% Asian, 0.9% from other races, and 1.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race were 2.4% of the population.

There were 13,380 households, out of which 27% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 44.1% were married couples living together, 13.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 36.9% were non-families. 31.6% of all households were made up of individuals, and 18.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.32 and the average family size was 2.88.

In the city the population was spread out, with 21.9% under the age of 18 and 16% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38.9 years. For every 100 females, there were 96.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 104.7 males.

The median income for a household in the city was $41,913, and the median income for a family was $57,145. Males had a median income of $43,485 versus $30,881 for females. The per capita income for the city was $24,177. About 10.1% of families and 12.3% of the population were living below the poverty line, including 19.4% of those under age 18 and 4.3% of those age 65 or over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pekin,_Illinois

 

 

Do you get the picture or do I have spell it out for you?

OK.

Very Wide Ass and KuntLip are both from small overwhelming White towns/cities.

They have little to NO experience interacting with Blacks on a daily basis.

Yet, they hold hate in their hearts towards Blacks.

To the point that they are openly racist and call Blacks "MONKEYS".

 

 

So I ask you this:

(1) Why does Lit continue to tolerate their existence on The Range?

(2) Does Lit hold the same values as these two racist piece of shit?

(3) If Lit is NOT going to man up and do the right thing by deleting their accounts permanently, will you please join me in placing this trash on IGNORE thus denying them the oxygen they need to breathe and spread their toxic poison of hate?

 

 

My own personal commitment is to effective October 1st, to go back to IGNORING them completely.  I interacted with them over the past couple of months hoping they had some aspect of true Christian souls that simply needed to be shown the light however it is now clear to me that they are NOT even the kernel of corn in one of Jesus' turds.

 

 

Comments and threats from Spiked last night,       So YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN TAINT,   FUCK YOIUR MOTHER IN HER ASS AND YOUR SISTER IN HER NOSTRILS,  YOU FUCKIN' BLEEDING CUNT,  FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ,  I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR COUSINS YOU FUCKED WOULD FEEL IT,   IF I HAD ANY LESS RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU WOULD BE DOG SHIT,  I RESPECT MY DOGS SHIT MORE THAN YOU,  JT I AM 6'2" AND TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS,  BIG COWARD BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,  HOW TALL ARE YOU JT?,  DO YOU HAVE SOME FIGHTING TRAINING?,  IN A JUNGLE WORLD, I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOU,  DO YIUR THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THAT WORLD?,  LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND THERI MAMA'S SKIRTS,  I WON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF GUNS BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL ONE'S BLOOD IN MY HANDS,  I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BRAIN MATTER UNDERFOOT,  SO WHY DON'T YOU FIRST MEET HIP FACE TO FACE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU AFTER, I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR MAMA ONE PIECE AT A TIME EACH MONTH FOR 3 YEARS,  To reach me I will tell you how...   First you need to cross the Canadian Border,  Do you have a valid and current passport?  Are you vaccinated enough to cross?  My guess is that an idiot like you can't even cross the Canadian Border,   So let's say you do cross the border and find my house,   14 security cameras,  12 strong solar lights hooked to motion,  Then 3 deadbolts,   3 large dogs -- 160 lb Male Great Dane and two little guys at 80 lbs each and growing,  Can't wait to put you on Ignore you little bitch,     Comments made by Spiked last night, pure comedy for everyone to enjoy.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Comments and threats from Spiked last night,       So YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN TAINT,   FUCK YOIUR MOTHER IN HER ASS AND YOUR SISTER IN HER NOSTRILS,  YOU FUCKIN' BLEEDING CUNT,  FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ,  I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR COUSINS YOU FUCKED WOULD FEEL IT,   IF I HAD ANY LESS RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU WOULD BE DOG SHIT,  I RESPECT MY DOGS SHIT MORE THAN YOU,  JT I AM 6'2" AND TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS,  BIG COWARD BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,  HOW TALL ARE YOU JT?,  DO YOU HAVE SOME FIGHTING TRAINING?,  IN A JUNGLE WORLD, I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOU,  DO YIUR THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THAT WORLD?,  LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND THERI MAMA'S SKIRTS,  I WON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF GUNS BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL ONE'S BLOOD IN MY HANDS,  I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BRAIN MATTER UNDERFOOT,  SO WHY DON'T YOU FIRST MEET HIP FACE TO FACE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU AFTER, I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR MAMA ONE PIECE AT A TIME EACH MONTH FOR 3 YEARS,  To reach me I will tell you how...   First you need to cross the Canadian Border,  Do you have a valid and current passport?  Are you vaccinated enough to cross?  My guess is that an idiot like you can't even cross the Canadian Border,   So let's say you do cross the border and find my house,   14 security cameras,  12 strong solar lights hooked to motion,  Then 3 deadbolts,   3 large dogs -- 160 lb Male Great Dane and two little guys at 80 lbs each and growing,  Can't wait to put you on Ignore you little bitch,     Comments made by Spiked last night, pure comedy for everyone to enjoy.  

Talk about constant repeating. This creep is  bay shit crazy.

image.gif.3749c60c5e59eb627127a825aedc98a8.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

The town's founders probably just spelled the name wrong long long time ago....

 

Let me remind you that I'm not from Illinois. I don;t give a shit about Illinois. I literally call it HELLinois and making fun of Pekin has about as much effect as your worn out Dairy Queen nonsense. But you do you, Mr Low IQ

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Here is KuntLip with his unibrow...

 

Another not relevant joke based on nothing real.

Yeah check out my UnIbRoW, derrrrrrrrrrrp

2702.thumb.jpg.0b543b1e6aeedc358d7be7067a4f8938.jpg

 

  • Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

This one has that thin assless White Trash that KuntLip loves right up front.

Careful KuntLip, she may be a tranny....

 

Probably better than fucking an Ape. At least a Tranny is human, you fucking animal abuser. Does Animal Control know your wife was kidnapped form some Jungle somewhere??

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RichJ said:

lets look at spikes area. 

92.72% white (European), (of which 55% had British or Irish origins, 16% TRAILER TRASH Italian, 21% Croatian, Polish, Serbian, Ukrainian etc.), 3.0% South Asian, 1.0% Black, 1.0% mixed race, 0.6% Chinese

 

lol

1% Black?? I wonder which "one" that is??

GIF by MOODMAN

Sounds like a fucking paradise for White Supremacists

  • Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lol you are hilarious. A racist who loves to run his mouth. Not going to stop until you and others are held accountable for your behavior. Hey you can have your own opinion. Good luck!

So hold me accountable, fucktard!! I've all but given you my fucking SSN. Put your money where your mouth is and do something besides putting your foot in it, you empty-threat pussy. Man the fuck up and do something other than make yourself look like a pathetic, whiny little bitch.

Hell, VWR is in the same damn city as you, allegedly, so he's an EASY target. Make it happen, dummy

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Never heard of the place? We know you've heard of herpes though huh?

Herpes and being disowned by an offspring

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So hold me accountable, fucktard!! I've all but given you my fucking SSN. Put your money where your mouth is and do something besides putting your foot in it, you empty-threat pussy. Man the fuck up and do something other than make yourself look like a pathetic, whiny little bitch.

Hell, VWR is in the same damn city as you, allegedly, so he's an EASY target. Make it happen, dummy

Things take time… low and slow…I am excited about the future.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Judging from KuntLips posts here showing MONKEYS and SPEAR CHUCKING, I am going to go with Pekin, IL as being the Bigger Racist Shit Hole.

 

Says the racist dummy who has said all sorts of racist shit towards Mrs. Pegula.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...