What's on Your Menu for Sunday's Dolphins Game?

SpikedLemonade

After receiving numerous compliments -- except from the usual Trump Fluffers who don't eat gourmet food since they prefer to eat cock -- I am encouraged and inspired to do it again for Sunday's B-I-G game with the Fish.

NOT as elaborate of a spread this time but equally high end and something that the 5-6 dissenting retards could not possibly execute even in their twisted reality void dreams.

I am going to light up the Italian Wood Burning Pizza Oven and make fresh tuna topped pizzas.

Shiva came down to retrieve his chariot yesterday and we went out for a few pops.  I purchased four 1+" thick Red Fin Tuna Steaks that I have now marinating in lemon juice and no salt seafood and crab boil seasonings.  I will sear up those steaks on Sunday morning and allow them to cool completely before crumbling them up.  I will be sure not to cook them very much.  Purple and cool to the touch centres.

Shiva is taking care of the dough.  Apparently, he is naming the dough after his youngest daughter who he forked over a lot of dough for over the years in child support contrary to the ongoing lies of the above mentioned assholes.

The sauce will be made by picking fresh tomatoes from my veggie garden 15 feet from the oven and dropping them in boiling water to remove the skins.  Then they will be hand squashed and strained to form the sauce.

There is plenty of fresh herbs here and of course, varieties of sweet and hot peppers.

I will pick up a ball or two of good fresh mozzarella on Saturday at one of the many local Italian delis within blocks of my home.

So there you have it.

Photos to follow.... 

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

After receiving numerous compliments -- except from the usual Trump Fluffers who don't eat gourmet food since they prefer to eat cock -- I am encouraged and inspired to do it again for Sunday's B-I-G game with the Fish.

Repressed homosexual tendencies?

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

NOT as elaborate of a spread this time but equally high end and something that the 5-6 dissenting retards could not possibly execute even in their twisted reality void dreams.

I am going to light up the Italian Wood Burning Pizza Oven and make fresh tuna topped pizzas.

Shiva came down to retrieve his chariot yesterday and we went out for a few pops.  I purchased four 1+" thick Red Fin Tuna Steaks that I have now marinating in lemon juice and no salt seafood and crab boil seasonings.  I will sear up those steaks on Sunday morning and allow them to cool completely before crumbling them up.  I will be sure not to cook them very much.  Purple and cool to the touch centres.

Shiva is taking care of the dough.  Apparently, he is naming the dough after his youngest daughter who he forked over a lot of dough for over the years in child support contrary to the ongoing lies of the above mentioned assholes.

The sauce will be made by picking fresh tomatoes from my veggie garden 15 feet from the oven and dropping them in boiling water to remove the skins.  Then they will be hand squashed and strained to form the sauce.

There is plenty of fresh herbs here and of course, varieties of sweet and hot peppers.

I will pick up a ball or two of good fresh mozzarella on Saturday at one of the many local Italian delis within blocks of my home.

So there you have it.

Photos to follow.... 

Taters = Lemonade. 

• Poop 1

19 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I WANNA SEE the pizza oven! I was thinking of building one... I'm thinking of making it with a bottom flame rocket fired input and a smoking chamber. 

I'll probably make bacon-wrapped pepper jack filled asparagus bundles and maybe Atomic Buffalo Turds (ABT's.)

Maybe a pizza at halftime like Monday...

Most certainly there will be plenty of photos on Sunday.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 minute ago, JoeFerguson said:

Grilled dolphin steak

I was looking at the Fins message board and there's a thread about grilling buffalo burgers Sunday lol.

• Like 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa