Injury Concerns

mixum

What is everyone’s thoughts on all the injuries? How in the hell can you expect rookie CBs to cover Hill and Waddle?? Did you see what they did to Baltimore with no secondary communication aka Hyde not there. Safety is the key to covering Miami. They torched Balt 4th round corners.

- Davis…. 65%???

- Settle… think he plays 

- Phillps… 100% out 

- Oliver…. 50/50 but unlikely 

- Hyde… prob under 30% he plays 

- Jackson… no way he plays 

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

Where did you get the percentages? Your gut feeling?

and I love the percentage for Oliver: ‘50:50 but unlikely’

isnt that the very definition of less than 50% … lol 

• Like 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Morse came back in 2nd qtr. He’s fine.

You can’t say next man up replacing CBs vs elite WRs. This was the exact reason Tua looked good. No help over the top from the safety. Baltimore had no communication. 

Oliver Id downgrade to 40% 

Gonna be a tough one.

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

1 hour ago, mixum said:

What is everyone’s thoughts on all the injuries? How in the hell can you expect rookie CBs to cover Hill and Waddle?? Did you see what they did to Baltimore with no secondary communication aka Hyde not there. Safety is the key to covering Miami. They torched Balt 4th round corners.

- Davis…. 65%???

- Settle… think he plays 

- Phillps… 100% out 

- Oliver…. 50/50 but unlikely 

- Hyde… prob under 30% he plays 

- Jackson… no way he plays 

What do we know about Jordan Phillips?   Not having him blow up the middle of the line vs Miami would be disappointing.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

What do we know about Jordan Phillips?   Not having him blow up the middle of the line vs Miami would be disappointing.

I'm not depending on Phillips to be available for the Miami game.  He's listed as a hamstring and judging by how he went down I think it is more than just a "tweak".  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I'm not depending on Phillips to be available for the Miami game.  He's listed as a hamstring and judging by how he went down I think it is more than just a "tweak".  :niterider:

Yup. Oliver better be ready then 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Good things Bills have a lot of depth on the D line.  We can always kick Shaq Lawson inside, and we have Dquan Jones as a run stuffer yet.  Can also bring up Bryant from practice squad.  Micah Hyde could be a concern, but we do have two backup safeties that are pretty dam good.   Having Oliver back would definitely help the pass rush.  Loosing Phillips is a pretty big blow as he is very stout against the run, and very good at rushing the passer as well.  Hopefully he will not be out too long.  

Miami looks very much improved on offense, but is there defense any good?  I cannot even name one player of note on that side of the ball.  Can they go toe to toe with Allen and company?  Hill and Waddle are legit top receivers, but can Tua get them the ball accurately with pressure on him.  Bills have been able to contain the run this year very well.  Their Depth is extremely impressive. 

Honestly I don't think I have ever seen a team with soo much depth at almost every position!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Highly doubt this is the outcome! It was sarcasm though, I know, but some people are thinking it, JA will keep the fish as his Bitch!

Man I hope so.  I would feel more confident if Jordan Phillips, Dane Jackson, Micah Hyde and Matt Milano were all 100% though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Man I hope so.  I would feel more confident if Jordan Phillips, Dane Jackson, Micah Hyde and Matt Milano were all 100% though.

Of course! I think the offense will be up to the task. These injuries really do suck though, half of them were so low key...

20 hours ago, Zan186 said:

Good things Bills have a lot of depth on the D line.  We can always kick Shaq Lawson inside, and we have Dquan Jones as a run stuffer yet.  Can also bring up Bryant from practice squad.  Micah Hyde could be a concern, but we do have two backup safeties that are pretty dam good.   Having Oliver back would definitely help the pass rush.  Loosing Phillips is a pretty big blow as he is very stout against the run, and very good at rushing the passer as well.  Hopefully he will not be out too long.  

Miami looks very much improved on offense, but is there defense any good?  I cannot even name one player of note on that side of the ball.  Can they go toe to toe with Allen and company?  Hill and Waddle are legit top receivers, but can Tua get them the ball accurately with pressure on him.  Bills have been able to contain the run this year very well.  Their Depth is extremely impressive. 

Honestly I don't think I have ever seen a team with soo much depth at almost every position!

I think Rouseau should have a big game, like last time when he sacked him... or was it when he knocked him out? Either way, with Von there Von or Greg should have a big game... plus Elam should be able to cover Hill--just don't grab his jersey. If you do, make it a 5-yard Holding NOT a Pass Interference...

10 minutes ago, mixum said:

BUMP

Jackson Hyde Phillips out. Poyer likely out too.

Zero info about Poyer out there. Not sure where you're getting that from. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: