It is official. Josh Allen is Optimus Prime

Crazy Legs

4 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Josh Allen is dominating his opponents.   It is so much fun to watch!

Think back to Josh's rookie year, and how it was hard for him to get the ball in the general area of the receiver sometimes.   

Now he is a machine.   He is Optimus Prime!

507 Optimus Prime Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

He was still a BADASS his rookie season! Anybody that doubted he had “it”, wasn’t watching close enough👍.

• Like 1

No, think back to Josh's rookie year and look at the talent base he was working with.

The talent he was working with as a rookie was ALL TIME bad and yet he got out of his rookie year without having a losing record in games he started and finished.

That right there should have told anyone with a brain that Allen was going to develop into a mega-franchise QB.

I was very happy with the Josh Allen selection from day one as I loved him at Wyoming (where he had awful talent to work with as well) and McDermott was also on him since the day he was hired as HC. They hired Beane as the GM with the condition he was all in on Allen as well. 

But McBeane got lucky with Allen as we all know they were all in on another Josh as well (Rosen). They were close to going the other way and selecting Rosen. A little lucky there. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toofast80 said:

He was still a BADASS his rookie season! Anybody that doubted he had “it”, wasn’t watching close enough👍.

Or watching it live.  I had season tickets that year.   His highlights were ALWAYS amazing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

No, think back to Josh's rookie year and look at the talent base he was working with.

The talent he was working with as a rookie was ALL TIME bad and yet he got out of his rookie year without having a losing record in games he started and finished.

That right there should have told anyone with a brain that Allen was going to develop into a mega-franchise QB.

I was very happy with the Josh Allen selection from day one as I loved him at Wyoming (where he had awful talent to work with as well) and McDermott was also on him since the day he was hired as HC. They hired Beane as the GM with the condition he was all in on Allen as well. 

But McBeane got lucky with Allen as we all know they were all in on another Josh as well (Rosen). They were close to going the other way and selecting Rosen. A little lucky there. :classic_biggrin:

I am just gratefully we got the best QB out of that draft.   And not only the best, but freaking Optimus Prime!

Thank you football gods.

• Like 1