Spread vs Fins opens with Bills as 4.5 point favorites, quickly moves to 5.5

StraightJ

The game wasn't available on my book due to injuries, but I found it elsewhere and figured I'd share it.  Speaking of injuries, I recall @seandelevangoing on about the Fins in usual Sean manner, but I don't recall him doing so in relation to the totality of the injuries, particularly to the secondary.  I can already imagine what it might look like if(when) it happens, though. :)

Andy did you hear about this one?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)  

Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.

It's down to -4.5 now, and while a full point is significant movement normally, it's relatively minor when considering all the doom and gloom preached on here this week.  The current line suggests that on a neutral field, the Bills would be over a TD favorite, FWIW.  I'll be interested in seeing if there are any big swings shortly before the game.

Andy did you hear about this one?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)  

Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.