What the heck IS THIS?

TWD, I semi-agree with you.  But I didn't know Kenny/Pinto-Ron for this, and I've actually spoken to him a couple of times in person at great length.  I don't recall about what, being it was long ago and I was in the process of a long drinking episode each time, but I think you'd like the guy if you spoke with him in person.  Once I get some things taken care of, I will post some more about him.  I don't want to see a good fellow defamed, or even you defamed(I mean you could have told the guy that you clearly stated multiple times since your arrival that you were not a Bills fan....although I am curious, are you now?  Have they grown on you?).  Anyhow, I'll be back in a bit.

Andy did you hear about this one?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)  

Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.