I got this one...

10 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Not with all the injuries piling up….

jesus GIF

Good thing the Bills drafted a lot of Defensive depth....you know just in case of injuires!  If they drafted like Sean we would be recruiting guys to play corner or safety from the fan base!

• Laugh 2

8 hours ago, Zan186 said:

Good thing the Bills drafted a lot of Defensive depth....you know just in case of injuires!  If they drafted like Sean we would be recruiting guys to play corner or safety from the fan base!

But at the end of the day who cares? As long as our offense keeps piling on points. I’ve lost track how many super bowl winning teams have shitty defenses.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

24 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

But at the end of the day who cares? As long as our offense keeps piling on points. I’ve lost track how many super bowl winning teams have shitty defenses.

Unfortunately you need to have both a good offense and a good defense to win it all.  It can be done with a great offense and an above average defense, or a stellar Defense and an above average offense...but if one of the two elements is poor or weak you get a loss in the playoffs!  

I think Beanne has drafted very very well and the Bills are looking like a Jugurnaut!  Need defense and depth to go all the way...and I think the Bills have it!

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

You've lost track? Probably because it's not true. To win in this league, you need balance. And they better learn how to run the ball as well.

2 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

The final say is the Big Guy upstairs... ask & you shall receive.

I've already started praying for a victory Sunday but I can't be the only one praying. I can use some help on the injuries, DB's, OL... in general, the health of the roster. 

I guess God wasnt a Bills fan during the 90s or during the drought.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg