Are you and your family willing to die for Ukraine?

shiva2999

Personally, I'm not and I'm pretty sure my family doesn't want to either.

How about you and yours?

https://www.rt.com/news/563070-biden-ukraine-military-aid/

LIVE19 Sep, 2022 02:30

US to back Ukraine ‘as long as it takes’ – Biden

The US President vows to keep propping up the Ukrainian military's war effort

US to back Ukraine ‘as long as it takes’ – Biden
FILE PHOTO: A High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) ©  Tony Overman / The Olympian via AP

US President Joe Biden has touted the “significant help” Washington and its NATO allies are providing to Kiev, and pledged an “ironclad commitment” to keep supporting Ukraine with weapons until it reclaims its entire territory from Russia.

“The price Ukrainian people are paying for this war is extremely high. But we're gonna stay with them as long as they need our help,” Biden said in a ‘60 Minutes’ CBS News interview aired Sunday night.

The US leader said that with “the significant help we and our allies are giving them and the incredible bravery and the incredible determination of the Ukrainian people, are not losing a war, and they're making gains in certain areas.”

Last week, Biden authorized yet another $600 million in military assistance to Ukraine on top of the $675 million package announced the previous week. Since Russia sent troops into Ukraine in February, the Biden White House has pledged a total of $44.3 billion in aid to Kiev. Part has been in cash, and the remainder is the assessed value of weapons, ammunition, and training offered by the Pentagon. As of last week, the purely military aid amounted to $14.5 billion since February, on top of the $17.2 billion funneled into Ukraine since the 2014 coup.

...more...

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

US will back Ukraine until the corrupt Biden regime leaves and they no longer have blackmail power since Biden will no longer have any pull.

That's when it will suddenly stop

More crazy conspiracy theories. How do you think the courts will react to your anti American hate speech?

47 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

More crazy conspiracy theories. How do you think the courts will react to your anti American hate speech?

You mean my free speech that's protected by the first amendment?

I hope you invest all your time, money (if you have any), and energy trying to bring a case against me.

You're a doofus of the highest order. You hate the fact that people talk how they want here, and that you can't do a thing about it.

You want to cancel those who hurt your wittle fee fees because you have cognitive dissonance to the max.

You are powerless to do anything. Deal with it, or GTFO