Here is your motherfucking, smoking, gun.

Herodotus

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

Long story short, RAND blatantly provided the entire game plan.  You still think this is lil po widdle picked on Ukwaine fighting the mean ole Roooskies? Hint, its not.

Who knew this besides you here?

Answer = conservatives 

The difference is that we know that Dems have much stronger ties to the Ukranian corruption, and that it's likely that Biden and his regime are paying back their corrupt country by sending them billions of our money.

• Like 1

Sorry dude, as much as I might want to agree with you (pretty sure the Rand Corp was involved in Nam also)  I think anything that can be done to take out Putin should be. Another Russian oil executive who had been vocal was murdered (or turned up dead this past week under mysterious circumstances). that's gotta be up to 8 or so people , Russian businessmen and gas executives who  have died under mysterious circumstances, suicides and accidents in the past 6 months  that many in Russia i. think  it is the work of Putin. He is not a nice guy, no matter what you think or Pravda tells you.  if anybody knows how to murder someone and make it look like something else it would be him. The guy was head of the KGB  for chriss sake , That wasn't a church choir.  

And don't forget trump was impeached for trying to bribe/threaten Ukraine to find dirt on Biden.

• Like 2
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

A number of Putin's adversaries in Russia have l been dying (8 at last count) under mysterious circumstances in the past 6 months or so . That's not a biggie to me, it's something they need to deal with.

A biggie to me is Putin's invading a country, and his desire (plans) to keep doing so  to other countries that were once  part of the USSR.

You may think we should just appease him, but you know what a lot of countries felt the same way about Hitler. 

How'd that work out?

• Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

12 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Another person who thinks it should be standing US policy to "take out" foreign leaders when the leader doesn't show sufficient fealty to the American empire or pursues interests contrary to what the US government desires. 

What's wrong with leaving other countries alone instead of trying to bully them or trying to overthrow their governments?  Would you like it if other countries advocated that the US president be "taken out"?

I really think there's a lot to be said for George Washington's farewell address when he warned against the US involving itself in foreign entanglements.   

Bingo.  Two Presidents in my lifetime didn't have us in a stupid war - Reagan and Trump.  I'm not above agitating our opponents; that's good foreign policy.   But, we wouldn't try to take out China, would we?  They're the biggest human rights violator.  Like fighting - if the matter isn't enough that you're  willing to take on someone who could kick your ass or at least get in some serious shots, then you're just a bully for fighting.  Better to walk away. 

Taking out Khadaffi only made the little Tyrants more eager to get nuclear weapons.  I guess Hillary and Obama heard 1983 calling; how fucking stupid. 

And Miknabozz, here's how you stop Putin.   You produce gas here and keep the price of oil well below $100/barre; then he can't fund his war machine.  Like, say Jan 2017 to Jan 2021. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

A number of Putin's adversaries in Russia have l been dying (8 at last count) under mysterious circumstances in the past 6 months or so . That's not a biggie to me, it's something they need to deal with.

A biggie to me is Putin's invading a country, and his desire (plans) to keep doing so  to other countries that were once  part of the USSR.

You may think we should just appease him, but you know what a lot of countries felt the same way about Hitler. 

How'd that work out?

See my above post.   Trump controlled him; as no other President has. 

18 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

You really think Trump controlled Putin?  You obviously have a different definition of controlled than what most do.

Who did he invade?  What did he do?  Jan 2017 - Jan 2021 was the golden age of Putin not invading anybody. 

I've seen a lot of jokes, but what President bowed before Putins underling - 'I've got an election to win'.?  That wasn't the Aquarian. 

Cut the man's funds so he can't deploy his war machine.  It's simple, unless your JOE BIDEN and the TRUE AMERICAN LOSERS WHO VOTED FOR HIM.

On 9/19/2022 at 12:17 PM, Professor Pigworth said:

What's wrong with leaving other countries alone instead of trying to bully them or trying to overthrow their governments?

so what you're saying is, Putin should have stayed out of Ukraine. Gotcha!

• Like 2

On 9/18/2022 at 8:19 PM, micknaboz said:

Sorry dude, as much as I might want to agree with you (pretty sure the Rand Corp was involved in Nam also)  I think anything that can be done to take out Putin should be. Another Russian oil executive who had been vocal was murdered (or turned up dead this past week under mysterious circumstances). that's gotta be up to 8 or so people , Russian businessmen and gas executives who  have died under mysterious circumstances, suicides and accidents in the past 6 months  that many in Russia i. think  it is the work of Putin. He is not a nice guy, no matter what you think or Pravda tells you.  if anybody knows how to murder someone and make it look like something else it would be him. The guy was head of the KGB  for chriss sake , That wasn't a church choir.  

And don't forget trump was impeached for trying to bribe/threaten Ukraine to find dirt on Biden.

Do the Clintons have a very long list of agents, lawyers, business associates, friends, etc... that have “died under mysterious circumstances? Asking for clarification for a friend 👍, tyia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

so what you're saying is, Putin should have stayed out of Ukraine. Gotcha!

ding ding ding! Russia could have just....not attacked Ukraine. Its not like the Russian people were under threat of some imminent invasion by the Ukrainians. We saw Russia mobilize for months. The "America Bad" left needs to get away from online idiots like Jimmy Dore and crew.  I'd love to see him debate Sam Seder again btw. Caleb Maupin is another one of those 'leftist" grifters who got ousted as a pathetic cult leader. Jackson Hinkle, another "leftist" has been making appearances on OAN, clearly looking to move towards the right wing grifter space. The "dirtbag left" audience really needs to do some self reflection. Why are they okay with the left getting warm and cozy with FASCISTS like tucker carlson and the crazies at OAN? Why are they so ready to believe anything on RT? 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

17 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

ding ding ding! Russia could have just....not attacked Ukraine. Its not like the Russian people were under threat of some imminent invasion by the Ukrainians. 

You've jumped the shark with this one.

As a matter of fact, the Ukrainians attacked 14,000 Russians to death in the Donbass between 2014 and the SMO.

Sorry, but anyone who complains about this war while refusing to recognize that Ukraine has been an American stooge state since 2014 has no credibility.

• Like 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

47 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

You've jumped the shark with this one.

As a matter of fact, the Ukrainians attacked 14,000 Russians to death in the Donbass between 2014 and the SMO.

Sorry, but anyone who complains about this war while refusing to recognize that Ukraine has been an American stooge state since 2014 has no credibility.

Did you hear that on RT?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 9/19/2022 at 1:07 PM, FanBack said:

Who did he invade?  What did he do?  Jan 2017 - Jan 2021 was the golden age of Putin not invading anybody. 

I've seen a lot of jokes, but what President bowed before Putins underling - 'I've got an election to win'.?  That wasn't the Aquarian. 

Cut the man's funds so he can't deploy his war machine.  It's simple, unless your JOE BIDEN and the TRUE AMERICAN LOSERS WHO VOTED FOR HIM.

Trump had China and N. Korea behaving as well. As soon as they see how weak and senile Trumps replacement was, they all act up.  

53 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Did you hear that on RT?

Are you claiming I'm misinformed?

The US has had nothing to do with anything and is only trying to be a good Samaritan?

Tee hee hee. How droll...

From 8 years ago, while you were sleeping...

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

I didnt say that either.

Do you deny the US has been using Ukraine since 2014 to fuck with Russia?

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do you deny that Russia has been trying to fuck with Ukraine?

I asked you first.

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Define "Using Ukraine to fuck with Russia"

Why? It's a reasonable and easily understandable question.