LIT and all Rangers Please Read Regarding Tonya's Doxxing attempt.

Very Wide Right

5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Do you even know what either of those things are?

It sure doesn't seem like it

Someone start a go fund me for retards that need to learn what these things actually are instead of further denigrating themselves

Lmao… you are an ignorant fool. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lmao… you are an ignorant fool. 

Coming from you...I'll take that as a compliment 

You are a fraud that fails in everything you do here

You're days are numbered after your inappropriate conduct and rule breaking, and you might soon be facing litigation. 

I'd fold up shop now if I were you

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Do you even know what either of those things are?

It sure doesn't seem like it

Someone start a go fund me for retards that need to learn what these things actually are instead of further denigrating themselves

I did that 6 months ago for you however Bill Burr wouldn't accept the gig because you are an irrelevant loser.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

5 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I did that 6 months ago for you however Bill Burr wouldn't accept the gig because you are an irrelevant loser.

Imagine limping around in pain with a weight problem and nothing to do all day. What is there to do? Troll people online in an attempt to feel better about yourself.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Incorrect 

You didn't do shit because people with actual lives and success don't give the time of day to fat slobs with nothing going for them.

I have a good life, with a good career, family, trips every month, etc

You joined this board to troll because you have nothing else. Only your buddy, the crippled faggot wants you here, or even respects you.

I won before this even started 

I welcome every post you make at meGrin Smile GIF by Australian Survivor

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Imagine limping around in pain with a weight problem and nothing to do all day. What is there to do? Troll people online in an attempt to feel better about yourself.. 

imagine making horrific racist and extremist comments about n a sports site and now someone is going to share it with the outside world. Gidddy up!

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

LOL!

The right wing assholes went to the other board and came back falsely accusing me of being a deadbeat dad while refusing to identify the source and they have the nerve to whine about getting doxxed themselves?

Too funny.

• Like 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

14 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

The right wing assholes went to the other board and came back falsely accusing me of being a deadbeat dad while refusing to identify the source and they have the nerve to whine about getting doxxed themselves?

Too funny.

You openly identified yourself

Are you too high to understand what doxxing is? Or are you not learned?

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Coming from you...I'll take that as a compliment 

You are a fraud that fails in everything you do here

You're days are numbered after your inappropriate conduct and rule breaking, and you might soon be facing litigation. 

I'd fold up shop now if I were you

Nope I want all to see what has been put out here on this website. This is just the beginning. I asked you to stop and you chose a different path. Trust me your racist extremism will be know.

6 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Nope I want all to see what has been put out here on this website. This is just the beginning. I asked you to stop and you chose a different path. Trust me your racist extremism will be know.

What makes think anybody is going to listen to a Karen?  :niterider:

6tuodx.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

That's fine with me...as I haven't done anything wrong

You, on the other hand broke the rules here, and have opened yourself up to possible litigation.

The one that is facing trouble is you

Dumbfuck

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

That's fine with me...as I haven't done anything wrong

You, on the other hand broke the rules here, and have opened yourself up to possible litigation.

The one that is facing trouble is you

Dumbfuck

Yes you have… multiple racist comments and I believe countless homophobic comments. 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Yes you have… multiple racist comments and I believe countless homophobic comments. 

Only when you are trying to interpret them in that manner...which is completely off base and rooted in an agenda to label someone due to being owned in legitimate debate/discussion.

You have an axe to grind because I have pegged you for the troll you are since you came here...simple as that.

You haven't a shot in hell of convincing someone of legitimacy that I am what you claim...especially when you have no idea of who I am, who I  have grown up with, and the company I currently keep.

The one that needs to be worried is you. Doxxing and slander is no joke

3 hours ago, Woody said:

Taters has nothing to worry about.  She has Spike Law in her corner.  :niterider:

6tu3em.jpg

Will Smith Fainting GIF

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

4 hours ago, micknaboz said:

One should never post shit, like racist crap etc, if you don't want anyone to see it. I used to tell my kids that all the time. Don't put anything online you wouldn't want others to see, it could be there forever.

So the answer to your whining Wide Ass, is quit posting shit.

Liar. You don't have kids. You've never gotten laid. 

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Only when you are trying to interpret them in that manner...which is completely off base and rooted in an agenda to label someone due to being owned in legitimate debate/discussion.

You have an axe to grind because I have pegged you for the troll you are since you came here...simple as that.

You haven't a shot in hell of convincing someone of legitimacy that I am what you claim...especially when you have no idea of who I am, who I  have grown up with, and the company I currently keep.

The one that needs to be worried is you. Doxxing and slander is no joke

Doxxing is legal. Look it  up. I stand by the comments you made. They are all here. From racist comments to homophobic comments. All you have to do is stop.btw no ax to grind. I actually defended you when folks were making comments about your significant other. Go back and look.