Jump to content

LIT and all Rangers Please Read Regarding Tonya's Doxxing attempt.


Very Wide Right
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Disgusting behavior by TT, and it is a pattern.

Maybe I can reach out to this fellow so we can exchange some information.

Lit should not allow such behaviors here, but as we know...he gives ZERO fucks about anything here except the use of the N word.

Victims of doxxing and slander should be entitled to damages from these scumbags

Nigga' PLEEEZE

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

FUCK YOU

He should have booted your trolling, fat, disruptive ass months ago

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Disgusting behavior by TT, and it is a pattern.

Maybe I can reach out to this fellow so we can exchange some information.

Lit should not allow such behaviors here, but as we know...he gives ZERO fucks about anything here except the use of the N word.

Victims of doxxing and slander should be entitled to damages from these scumbags

Philly then why don’t you Sue me?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will say it and I will say it so everyone gets it:

1. VWR, Philly, and many others have said things that I find to be absolutely repulsive.  However

2. Doxing someone for saying something you find to be repulsive is not the way.because
 

3. If you set the riotous mob after someone who has nothing to do with the ideas you find to be repulsive and an innocent person gets hurt physically, economically or psychologically for something they did not do then what the hell have you achieved

4. Also, this place depends on the unfiltered free exchange of ideas.  Ten people saying stupid shit v ten other people saying stupid shit is not going to advance an outlandish cause one way or another

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

He should have booted your trolling, fat, disruptive ass months ago

Instead, you were removed as Moderator after only 7 days.

What does that tell you about your value to this message board?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Instead, you were removed as Moderator after only 7 days.

What does that tell you about your value to this message board?

lol... 2 weeks actually and I KNOW you want me to care about that so much, but I don't nor have I changed anything about what I say or how I say it, Monkey-fucker.

Well, monkey-lover....

Fat old fucks like you aren't fucking too many people

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

If you are going to be a full on little bitch with a matching entourage of other little bitches, could you please also bump the other thread you attempted to play victim to insincerely gain sympathy you fuckin' closet fairy -- the one about how I was insensitive about your  DEAD Mother.

For what it is worth, I apologized for calling your late Mother the #1 ranked Downtown Buffalo Anal Crack WhoreTM.

I had no way of knowing what her ranking was so I apologize for that.

Apparently, the highest ranking she achieved was # 7.

And this is why people attack SpunkedLemonPiss and his wife with zoo jokes

He deserves everything he gets

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I would happily represent him if someone had the courage to sue him for slander.

The only problem is that You'll need a lawyer Yourself if you attempt to cross the border for terroristic threats you have made in this forum. Here is just one,

Comments and threats from Spiked last night,       So YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN TAINT,   FUCK YOIUR MOTHER IN HER ASS AND YOUR SISTER IN HER NOSTRILS,  YOU FUCKIN' BLEEDING CUNT,  FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ,  I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR COUSINS YOU FUCKED WOULD FEEL IT,   IF I HAD ANY LESS RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU WOULD BE DOG SHIT,  I RESPECT MY DOGS SHIT MORE THAN YOU,  JT I AM 6'2" AND TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS,  BIG COWARD BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,  HOW TALL ARE YOU JT?,  DO YOU HAVE SOME FIGHTING TRAINING?,  IN A JUNGLE WORLD, I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOU,  DO YIUR THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THAT WORLD?,  LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND THERI MAMA'S SKIRTS,  I WON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF GUNS BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL ONE'S BLOOD IN MY HANDS,  I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BRAIN MATTER UNDERFOOT,  SO WHY DON'T YOU FIRST MEET HIP FACE TO FACE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU AFTER, I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR MAMA ONE PIECE AT A TIME EACH MONTH FOR 3 YEARS,  To reach me I will tell you how...   First you need to cross the Canadian Border,  Do you have a valid and current passport?  Are you vaccinated enough to cross?  My guess is that an idiot like you can't even cross the Canadian Border,   So let's say you do cross the border and find my house,   14 security cameras,  12 strong solar lights hooked to motion,  Then 3 deadbolts,   3 large dogs -- 160 lb Male Great Dane and two little guys at 80 lbs each and growing,  Can't wait to put you on Ignore you little bitch,     Comments made by Spiked last night, pure comedy for everyone to enjoy.  

Be advised that the U.S. Border patrol has possession of this document

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

And this is why people attack SpunkedLemonPiss and his wife with zoo jokes

He deserves everything he gets

Don't worry.

I know you are feeling neglected by me like your parents did to you.

However, I will have plenty of time in a couple of weeks to give you the attention you deserve.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

The only problem is that You'll need a lawyer Yourself if you attempt to cross the border for terroristic threats you have made in this forum. Here is just one,

Comments and threats from Spiked last night,       So YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN TAINT,   FUCK YOIUR MOTHER IN HER ASS AND YOUR SISTER IN HER NOSTRILS,  YOU FUCKIN' BLEEDING CUNT,  FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ,  I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR COUSINS YOU FUCKED WOULD FEEL IT,   IF I HAD ANY LESS RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU WOULD BE DOG SHIT,  I RESPECT MY DOGS SHIT MORE THAN YOU,  JT I AM 6'2" AND TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS,  BIG COWARD BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,  HOW TALL ARE YOU JT?,  DO YOU HAVE SOME FIGHTING TRAINING?,  IN A JUNGLE WORLD, I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOU,  DO YIUR THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THAT WORLD?,  LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND THERI MAMA'S SKIRTS,  I WON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF GUNS BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL ONE'S BLOOD IN MY HANDS,  I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BRAIN MATTER UNDERFOOT,  SO WHY DON'T YOU FIRST MEET HIP FACE TO FACE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU AFTER, I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR MAMA ONE PIECE AT A TIME EACH MONTH FOR 3 YEARS,  To reach me I will tell you how...   First you need to cross the Canadian Border,  Do you have a valid and current passport?  Are you vaccinated enough to cross?  My guess is that an idiot like you can't even cross the Canadian Border,   So let's say you do cross the border and find my house,   14 security cameras,  12 strong solar lights hooked to motion,  Then 3 deadbolts,   3 large dogs -- 160 lb Male Great Dane and two little guys at 80 lbs each and growing,  Can't wait to put you on Ignore you little bitch,     Comments made by Spiked last night, pure comedy for everyone to enjoy.  

Be advised that the U.S. Border patrol has possession of this document

SHUT UP COWARD

  • Penis 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpikedLemonade said:

Don't worry.

I know you are feeling neglected by me like your parents did to you.

However, I will have plenty of time in a couple of weeks to give you the attention you deserve.

You always have time since your a fat slob that has no life and one friend that only hangs with you because it makes him feel better that someone's more pathetic than him.

Besides that, you don't have anything else...especially when it comes to getting the best of posters you go after.

I'll be ready and waiting for your weak sauce posts

Fuckboi 

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

You always have time since your a fat slob that has no life and one friend that only hangs with you because it makes him feel better that someone's more pathetic than him.

Besides that, you don't have anything else...especially when it comes to getting the best of posters you go after.

I'll be ready and waiting for your weak sauce posts

Fuckboi 

In the meantime, open your window and breath in that Philly stank.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TonyasTaters said:

Huh… talk about slander… you are a two faced racist extremist 

Do you even know what either of those things are?

It sure doesn't seem like it

Someone start a go fund me for retards that need to learn what these things actually are instead of further denigrating themselves

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...