LIT and all Rangers Please Read Regarding Tonya's Doxxing attempt.

Very Wide Right

🤣 What a complete simpleton. I saw it, does this dumbass actually think (we know the answer to that) an “oil derrick” is a proper name? So in simpleton thought processes “Derrick Services” must be VWR 🤦‍♂️. My lord that is one stupid, ignorant S/DOB.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

I received a PM this afternoon advising me that TonyasTaters has attempted to dox me. As most of you know I have had her on ignore for months and I was unaware of this attempt until today. In her simple mind she equated the fact that I erect oil derricks as a part of my business in South Texas so naturally someone having the last name Derrick must be me. I can assure everyone that I am NOT the individual she is slandering as a racist. The man's name she is slandering is Brad Derrick, although a minor portion of my business is erecting Derricks I do not know who this man is, and I've never heard of him.

Brad Derrick

Doxxing is dangerous as most of you know. People have lost their lives, family members, suffered injuries and have been stalked due to this type of terrorism. I am requesting Lit immediately delete Tonyas attempts to terrorize this man for the sake of his family, himself and his employees. Tonya has claimed that she will contact this man, I hope she actually is that unsophisticated as the lawsuit should be profitable for this man suffering defamation and a threat to the wellbeing of those close to him. The only reason I am posting this is to advise Lit of a terror attempt on his site and for the safety of this man and his family. Thank you for your attention.

Never once said this was you. I posted the CEO of the company pointing out leadership should know what one of their employees is doing. Let’s be clear this is not ILLEGAL. Stop the racist and extreme behavior. We have a morale right to put you type of people.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Toofast80 said:

Wow, you really do lower the “MORALE” around here TT with your complete stupidity 😔🤤🤦‍♂️! Most of us have a MORAL duty to educate simpletons such as yourself.

The courts are the truth. If anyone wants to Sue me for trying to stop extremism and racism. Let’s do it… I have nothing to hide.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Please bring a lawsuit I welcome it!  Never once said anything bad about the CEO nice try. Thankfully all the posts are here to refer to.

I suggest you schedule some “continuing education” immediately.  You obviously need to further your mind above and beyond the “G.E.D.” status it currently resides in.

• Like 2
  • Poop 2

9 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Never once said this was you. I posted the CEO of the company pointing out leadership should know what one of their employees is doing. Let’s be clear this is not ILLEGAL. Stop the racist and extreme behavior. We have a morale right to put you type of people.

The statement of an uneducated, unethical simpleton!

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

20 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

The courts are the truth. If anyone wants to Sue me for trying to stop extremism and racism. Let’s do it… I have nothing to hide.

You aren't doing anything besides slandering and doxxing...based on your own horrible judgement/opinion, and bad/false information. 

I gave you a warning. Proceed at your own risk now

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

2 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

One should never post shit, like racist crap etc, if you don't want anyone to see it. I used to tell my kids that all the time. Don't put anything online you wouldn't want others to see, it could be there forever.

So the answer to your whining Wide Ass, is quit posting shit.

The only racist poster on this range is SpunkedAIDS!

• Like 2
  • Poop 2

30 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You aren't doing anything besides slandering and doxxing...based on your own horrible judgement/opinion, and bad/false information. 

I gave you a warning. Proceed at your own risk now

Obviously the little punk has LOTS to hide! Or he/she/it would have posted a valid pic like many of the actual range members have. TT is another cancerous tumor/troll.

• Like 2
  • Poop 2

31 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Yeah, that's not gonna fly. Thats like a Muslim extremist using Allah as motivation. You're dabbling in domestic terrorism and you're too stupid to know it.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

14 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

One should never post shit, like racist crap etc, if you don't want anyone to see it. I used to tell my kids that all the time. Don't put anything online you wouldn't want others to see, it could be there forever.

So the answer to your whining Wide Ass, is quit posting shit.

Why don't you just write rules for everybody to follow here daddy. That kind of control over people's lives would make you feel great wouldn't it? Keep supporting Tonya the doxxing terrorist, you two are the worst this forum has.

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

If you are going to be a full on little bitch with a matching entourage of other little bitches, could you please also bump the other thread you attempted to play victim to insincerely gain sympathy you fuckin' closet fairy -- the one about how I was insensitive about your  DEAD Mother.

For what it is worth, I apologized for calling your late Mother the #1 ranked Downtown Buffalo Anal Crack WhoreTM.

I had no way of knowing what her ranking was so I apologize for that.

Apparently, the highest ranking she achieved was # 7.

• Laugh 2
  • Poop 2

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 minute ago, SpikedLemonade said:

If you are going to be a full on little bitch with a matching entourage of other little bitches, could you please also bump the other thread your attempted to play victim to insincerely gain sympathy you fuckin' closet fairy -- the one about how I was insensitive about your  DEAD Mother.

For what it is worth, I apologized for calling your late Mother the #1 ranked Downtown Buffalo Anal Crack WhoreTM.

I had no way of knowing what her ranking was so I apologize for that.

Apparently, the highest ranking she achieved was # 7.

Broken GIF

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

This is an easy lawsuit as she has slandered this man and his business terribly. It's concerning that Lit allowed this to remain on this site as he was on record objecting to it . I am confident that Lit will do the right thing here.

What law school did you go to again?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE