Drag Queen Story Hour

f8ta1ity54

19 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do you have evidence that this "confusion" causes harm to the children?

Do you have evidence that it doesn't?

Rich's reference to Religion is a perfect example. Kids who grow up in a Christian Home are more apt to become Christians. Sam,e with Muslims, Jews, etc.

Now replace religious belief with <insert influence here>

So to make this comparable, you're saying would i have a problem if: if a priest came into a public library, and sang about Jesus and shit to a bunch of kids, it could confuse the kids and they would potentially believe in God instead of being agnostic?

From someone who abhors religion and supports alternative lifestyle I'm pretty sure we know how you'd reply to this question if it was asked to you

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

11 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

HOLY SHIT. 

You could literally say that about anything. You're argument is fucking worthless. Demonstrate that the environmental influence is causing harm. You can't? I rest my case.

You're too stupid to see it. I've lived in the inner city . Happens all the time. Low iq

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Do you have evidence that it doesn't?

So you want me to prove something doesn't happen when there is no evidence it does? Is this the logic train you want to follow?

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Rich's reference to Religion is a perfect example. Kids who grow up in a Christian Home are more apt to become Christians. Sam,e with Muslims, Jews, etc.

Being a Christian is a choice. Being LGBTQ isn't. You are taught to be a Christian, you don't just learn to be gay. Many Christians in this country are taught to discriminate against LGBTQ people. Drag shows teach you to be inclusive. I'm okay with people teaching their kids there is some divine creator, even if I don't agree with it. I have a problem with teaching kids to be bigots because "God said so".

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Now replace religious belief with <insert influence here>

Indoctrination means the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

I dont see how learning to be inclusive is Indoctrination. In bible school what God says in final. At a drag show there is an open forum for discussion.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

From someone who abhors religion and supports alternative lifestyle I'm pretty sure we know how you'd reply to this question if it was asked to you

I actually gave a nuanced answer because the two things are not the same.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you want me to prove something doesn't happen when there is no evidence it does? Is this the logic train you want to follow?

I posted evidence that it does happen and you've never even tried to argue my point that men who dress like women do it for a sexual feeling, sexual elevation and why anyone would want sexually elevated men around children

Being a Christian is a choice. Being LGBTQ isn't. You are taught to be a Christian, you don't just learn to be gay. Many Christians in this country are taught to discriminate against LGBTQ people. Drag shows teach you to be inclusive. I'm okay with people teaching their kids there is some divine creator, even if I don't agree with it. I have a problem with teaching kids to be bigots because "God said so".

Bullshit. Being LGBTQ is a choice for people who are emotionally and mentally developed to make, not children who's brains are barely developed yet. Using your argument, it's OK to expose children to violence, because well, people are violent

Indoctrination means the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

I dont see how learning to be inclusive is Indoctrination. In bible school what God says in final. At a drag show there is an open forum for discussion.

I actually gave a nuanced answer because the two things are not the same.

Because it's NOT learning to be "inclusive," it's being pushed in the direction someone ELSE wants them to go

• Like 1

6tu3em.jpg

Demonstrate how a child is harmed by listening to a drag queen tell them they are perfect just the way they are.

Ahhhh lol, which story are they reading in the Libraray that tells the kids specifically they are perfect just the way they are?? Thomas the Train or Two is A Line?

• Like 1

6tu3em.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you didn't watch the video, gotcha.

That video is not every instance of the Drag Queen reading Hour

6tu3em.jpg

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Butt you sure have a Very Wide Ass for butt fucking.

You've been checking? You libs ate wierd. F8 is hunti g for Hunters wiener and you're hunting someone's butt. 

Whatever turns you on I guess. No wonder why you and Shiva can't walk normal. 

Just now, RichJ said:

Deflection queen. 

img_1_1663551974037.jpg

We went over this. The reason Drag Queens want to audience of children is to teach inclusivity. Just like priests want to teach Christianity. The difference is we have mountains of evidence of priests diddling children for a long time.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

We went over this. The reason Drag Queens want to audience of children is to teach inclusivity. Just like priests want to teach Christianity. The difference is we have mountains of evidence of priests diddling children for a long time.

BS . Leave the children alone. That's the parents call. 

2dlpap.jpg

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

BS . Leave the children alone. That's the parents call. 

2dlpap.jpg

Yea it is the parents call. If parents want to bring their kids to a public library to watch a drag queen reading, they can. You can sit home and be mad about it. It's called freedom.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg