Drag Queen Story Hour

f8ta1ity54

Feel free to watch and give me the time stamp for anything you would consider inappropriate for young children. I'm not here to debate the quality of the entertainment or the production-this was also a live stream during covid- just tell me where it's more inappropriate than Mrs Doubtfire, which I'm sure you all let your kids watch before they were 13.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

• f8ta1ity54 changed the title to Drag Queen Story Hour

:001

That dude is a fkn homo, those aren’t his kids. His fake gay accent is a dead giveaway.
Watch that guy and realize he takes it up the ass

• Laugh 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

:001

That dude is a fkn homo, those aren’t his kids. His fake gay accent is a dead giveaway.
Watch that guy and realize he takes it up the ass

Ok, so then you are just a homo/transphobic bigot. There really is no way to sugar coat that. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Since this guy apparently still talks about me knowing full well that I have him on ignore and don't read his posts, I'll talk about him again for funsies.

F8 likes rating cock, and has a weird obsession with LGBTQXYZE=MC~

This is probably why he's such a fake champion for those that he sees as oppressed or not accepted in society.

It's also why he has only evil and hatred in his heart, and why he has nothing of true meaning or value in his life.

Now I shall go back to ignoring him...until I catch him speaking about me again

• Poop 1

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok, so then you are just a homo/transphobic bigot. There really is no way to sugar coat that. 

Nope, I'm not. My daughter's best friend was here last night. Tracy, not his real name, who is 15 and gay. I don't have a problem with him. He's a normal kid although I DID tell them once when I first met him and my kid tried to imply I was narrow-minded about Gay people that I'm OK with Gay, Bi, Straight, even Trans, but the fake gender ID's like Gender Queer, Gender Neutral, Non-Binary, etc is nonsense and that FAKE fucking gay/flamboyant voice makes me want to beat thew crap out of people that use it.

She rolled her eyes and gave me the "Daaaaad!!" and he just said it's not a big deal and get's how it's annoying. 

Even if I DID have an issue with alternative lifestyles, who cares?? I have issues with ghetto trash, too. I have an issue with fat people who gorge themselves on fast food and then bitch about their weight. I have issues with cultists, religious zealots and white girls who bang black dudes because of their skin color over what kind've people they are and I have issues with people who can't think outside of social trends and social media influences.

Welcome to being free to have your own attitudes and opinions

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

6tu3em.jpg

Nope, I'm not. My daughter's best friend was here last night. Tracy, not his real name, who is 15 and gay. I don't have a problem with him. He's a normal kid although I DID tell them once when I first met him and my kid tried to imply I was narrow-minded about Gay people that I'm OK with Gay, Bi, Straight, even Trans, but the fake gender ID's like Gender Queer, Gender Neutral, Non-Binary, etc is nonsense and that FAKE fucking gay/flamboyant voice makes me want to beat thew crap out of people that use it.

She rolled her eyes and gave me the "Daaaaad!!" and he just said it's not a big deal and get's how it's annoying. 

So because you think those identities are fake and you don't like their voice, therefore, those people should not be around children, based on no evidence that it causes any harm. Yea I got it. That is still bigoted behavior.

Even if I DID have an issue with alternative lifestyles, who cares?? I have issues with ghetto trash, too. I have an issue with fat people who gorge themselves on fast food and then bitch about their weight. I have issues with cultists, religious zealots and white girls who bang black dudes because of their skin color over what kind've people they are and I have issues with people who can't think outside of social trends and social media influences.

Welcome to being free to have your own attitudes and opinions

But no one chooses to be Gender queer, gender neutral, non-bianary. They just are. So biological females are the only people that can be flamboyant, or do you hate it when females do it too?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Since this guy apparently still talks about me knowing full well that I have him on ignore and don't read his posts, I'll talk about him again for funsies.

Lol omg everyone knows you read ALL of my quote tweets to you. Hahaha

F8 likes rating cock, and has a weird obsession with LGBTQXYZE=MC~

I dont,, but even if I did, you think that would hurt my feelings? Lmao classic hemophilia 

This is probably why he's such a fake champion for those that he sees as oppressed or not accepted in society.

Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake holy shit do MAGATs know any other words? 

It's also why he has only evil and hatred in his heart, and why he has nothing of true meaning or value in his life.

Now I shall go back to ignoring him...until I catch him speaking about me again

Evil? Lol yea I'm possessed! Booo!! But yes, I hate everything, that's why I advocate for minority rights. I forgot it's better to be a bigoted warrior for christ.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, RichJ said:

It's not the content that's that's the problem to begin with. It's exposing kids to a confusing situation which could lead to gender dysphoria which is a psychological  disorder and part of the cause is environmental exposure. Look it up.

What was confusing for children in the video? Did those topics come up?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Dude STOP with the bigot crap. YOU define what a bigot is as you go on daily tirades against anybody Republican or anybody that has money due to hard work.

Triggered much?

I go by the dictionary definition of the word bigot. It's not my fault you fit the description.

I call out shitty people. Turns out, a lot shitty people are Republican. What do you want me to say? Nothing? Lol

Where have I ever said anything about people who make money off of hard work? Link me to the post.

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

You HATE millions of people you have never met. There will come a day when you will defend scum that sexually abuse children, the left has already been dabbling in that world to normalize things and you know You'll go along with anything commie-left.

I hate bigots. A lot of bigots vote Republican. That's the sad reality. You are the one who wants to redefine what it means to be a bigot so people like me won't call you out on it.

There will never be a day that I will defend child abusers. But hey, maybe my idol should be trump. You know, a well known associate of child abuser Jeffery Epstein. The same guy that bragged about going into the changing rooms of his teen beauty pageants. 

Get over yourself. You think you are some good Christian with superior moral values ordained by God. What a load of shit. You live in your own little narcissistic world. In reality, you are just a fucking bigot, scared of everything you don't understand. You are a prisoner of your own fear. Pathetic. Go buy some more guns you coward.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Look it up. I gave you the definition of the disorder. 

You call that a definition of gender dysphoria? Lmao

In your own definition it says "could", as in, no evidence that watching a drag story hour is going to give kids gender dysphoria. 

But please, show me a study that could affirm your argument.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You call that a definition of gender dysphoria? Lmao

In your own definition it says "could", as in, no evidence that watching a drag story hour is going to give kids gender dysphoria. 

But please, show me a study that could affirm your argument.

Lol.  You're intentionally acting stupid or maybe it comes naturally. 

You constantly like to talk religion so let me ask you, can being around religious people or environment  affect a child's outlook or beliefs? Don't skirt the question like you always do. It's a simple yes or no answer. 

3 hours ago, RichJ said:

Lol.  You're intentionally acting stupid or maybe it comes naturally. 

I'm asking you a question. If you have to deflect, then clearly you just find trans/drag/LGBTQ people disgusting. It repulses you. You find what they do sickening. Since there is no data to suggest that watching drag shows or seeing LGBTQ people makes kids catch some "gender dysphoria", you're just trying pretend there is. You do this to cover up for your bigotry. If your next post doesn't contain some kind of peer reviewed source that suggests that drag queen story time is harming kids, shut the fuck up.

3 hours ago, RichJ said:

You constantly like to talk religion so let me ask you, can being around religious people or environment  affect a child's outlook or beliefs? Don't skirt the question like you always do. It's a simple yes or no answer. 

So to make this comparable, you're saying would i have a problem if: if a priest came into a public library, and sang about Jesus and shit to a bunch of kids, it could confuse the kids and they would potentially believe in God instead of being agnostic? I would have no problem with that(as long as they arent teaching bigoted shit) or breaking 1st amendment. People who want to hear about Jesus want to be there anyway. I do have a problem with indoctrination especially when you are teaching students to suspend critical thinking, but they're not my kids. 

As long as it's a positive message about God, fine. Do I like it? No, but I'm an adult.

Just like I'm fine with drag queens teaching about inclusivity. 

Watch the video. You are the one creating a scenario in your head and getting mad at it. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm asking you a question. If you have to deflect, then clearly you just find trans/drag/LGBTQ people disgusting. It repulses you. You find what they do sickening. Since there is no data to suggest that watching drag shows or seeing LGBTQ people makes kids catch some "gender dysphoria", you're just trying pretend there is. You do this to cover up for your bigotry. If your next post doesn't contain some kind of peer reviewed source that suggests that drag queen story time is harming kids, shut the fuck up.

So to make this comparable, you're saying would i have a problem if: if a priest came into a public library, and sang about Jesus and shit to a bunch of kids, it could confuse the kids and they would potentially believe in God instead of being agnostic? I would have no problem with that(as long as they arent teaching bigoted shit) or breaking 1st amendment. People who want to hear about Jesus want to be there anyway. I do have a problem with indoctrination especially when you are teaching students to suspend critical thinking, but they're not my kids. 

As long as it's a positive message about God, fine. Do I like it? No, but I'm an adult.

Just like I'm fine with drag queens teaching about inclusivity. 

Watch the video. You are the one creating a scenario in your head and getting mad at it. 

So you basically  admit that being exposed to a certain  invironment could cause/ influence a persons thoughts .  I rest my case. You may move along. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

So you basically  admit that being exposed to a certain  invironment could cause/ influence a persons thoughts .  I rest my case. You may move along. 

HOLY SHIT. 

You could literally say that about anything. You're argument is fucking worthless. Demonstrate that the environmental influence is causing harm. You can't? I rest my case.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do you have evidence that this "confusion" causes harm to the children?

Here's a clue. Advertisers know very well how to manipulate people's minds toward their product. I would submit that when you place a freak in front of young children what you are attempting to do is normalize these wackos in a child's mind.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Here's a clue. Advertisers know very well how to manipulate people's minds toward their product. I would submit that when you place a freak in front of young children what you are attempting to do is normalize these wackos in a child's mind.

LoL 

WOW that was a stupid argument.

You're just a bigot! 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LoL 

WOW that was a stupid argument.

You're just a bigot! 

Very educated response, you commies cant defend ANY of your nonsense, can you? You must understand that the more simple-minded members here will buy into the commie view. It just isn't going to work with the Right leaning members here. Have fun swimming in your cesspool of misery.

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Very educated response, you commies cant defend ANY of your nonsense, can you? You must understand that the more simple-minded members here will buy into the commie view. It just isn't going to work with the Right leaning members here. Have fun swimming in your cesspool of misery.

I have over and over. But we've got to the point where you are pulling ridiculous arguments out of your ass. You literally just made the argument that "Advertisers manipulate people therefore drag queens manipulate children." Holy fuck bro. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard here. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I have over and over. But we've got to the point where you are pulling ridiculous arguments out of your ass. You literally just made the argument that "Advertisers manipulate people therefore drag queens manipulate children." Holy fuck bro. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard here. 

Oh, I will give credit where credit is due.....He has said even dumber things before.

• Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

19 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So because you think those identities are fake and you don't like their voice, therefore, those people should not be around children, based on no evidence that it causes any harm. Yea I got it. That is still bigoted behavior.

But no one chooses to be Gender queer, gender neutral, non-bianary. They just are. So biological females are the only people that can be flamboyant, or do you hate it when females do it too?

Yes, they do choose to be Gender Queer, etc because they ARE fake, made up identifiers. And yes we've had evidence it causes harm. 

Drag Queen Who Read to Kids at Houston Library Is Convicted Pedophile

Let me remind you that ALL young people through their teenage years have questions about their place and their sexuality. Any that don't are the exception. If some impressionable kid is going through natural questioning of their sexual preferences, and are being subjected to gender-bending influences or being seduced to lean towards alternate sexuality or gender-choices, that is textbook manipulation. 

YOU support grooming impressionable young minds into making choices that they are not mature or emotionally developed enough to make.

That's the same thing I told my kid's friend, that all teenagers have questions and that over time he'll find his place, no matter where he ends up and to NOT let some outside sources try to manipulate him into going one way or the other

I hate when anyone is flamboyant because all they're really doing is calling attention to themselves "Look at me! Look at meeeeeee!!!"

6tu3em.jpg