Jump to content

If this was my life, I'd be bitter and angry too...


shiva2999
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am NOT sure if Mussolini and his crew were ever called Nazis because of Mussolini's alliance with the Nazis of Germany, however my Grandfather in Friuli, North Italy had used motor oil forcibly poured down his throat by Mussolini's Kunts because he was outspoken in the tavern against fascism.

No one would ever confuse him with being a Jew.

Not only the Jews suffered at the hands of the Nazis.

Homosexuals, Gingers, Dissenters, etc. all did although NOT to the extent that the Jews did.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I am NOT sure if Mussolini and his crew were ever called Nazis because of Mussolini's alliance with the Nazis of Germany, however my Grandfather in Friuli, North Italy had used motor oil forcibly poured down his throat by Mussolini's Kunts because he was outspoken in the tavern against fascism.

No one would ever confuse him with being a Jew.

Not only the Jews suffered at the hands of the Nazis.

Homosexuals, Gingers, Dissenters, etc. all did although NOT to the extent that the Jews did.

I can’t agree more. Thank you for pointing that out. My grandfather as a young child saw Mussolini in the streets of Sicily. He was from the Agrigento province. What that man did he deserved everything he got.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're reputation and my reputation couldn't be more opposite

Problem is that you seem to be confused as to who is sitting on the moral high ground here. 

 

Oh, I agree you have a stellar reputation among your fellow right wing roaches.

That's something you can hang your hat on.

Think of me as a can of Raid.

 

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

How's a crippled old man gonna try and call someone else out?

This is high level retard posting on your part

Real tough guys have nothing to prove to anyone. But I've put out real offers of a meeting place where both parties can meet at a location that is laid out here on this board so that nobody can make false claims if someone chickens out. 

So if that's what you wanna do...I'll meet you halfway somewhere and you can say what you say here to my face.

That offer has stood for anyone that wishes to do so. 

Let's see who will be the same person here when face to face with someone 

LOL!

First you call me a "crippled old man" then you want to to meet someplace so you can threaten me in person?

What a weakling.

You're like a palooka that's getting his ass kicked in the ring and then whines that the outcome would be different in the alley.

The page is the battleground, asshole.

Either man up or shut the fuck up.

  • Like 1
  • Penis 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

First you call me a "crippled old man" then you want to to meet someplace so you can threaten me in person?

What a weakling.

You're like a palooka that's getting his ass kicked in the ring and then whines that the outcome would be different in the alley.

The page is the battleground, asshole.

Either man up or shut the fuck up.

This guy has got some screws loose…He just doesn’t get it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

 

Real tough guys have nothing to prove to anyone. But I've put out real offers of a meeting place where both parties can meet at a location that is laid out here on this board so that nobody can make false claims if someone chickens out. 

They are Canadians. One of them peed in her panty when someone from a call center probably from India called about a filter.  

While there are some tough Canadians, most of them are women . 

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

First you call me a "crippled old man" then you want to to meet someplace so you can threaten me in person?

What a weakling.

You're like a palooka that's getting his ass kicked in the ring and then whines that the outcome would be different in the alley.

The page is the battleground, asshole.

Either man up or shut the fuck up.

This page is the battleground?! LOL

Of course that's what you would hope since you stand no chance in any other format. I get that a meet up where I kick your cane out and you collapse to the ground crying in agony and pleading for mercy isn't the best format for you, but what you're suggesting is utter bufoonery.

But "mAn uP" and let's duke it out on the internetz! Hahahaha

If this isn't some silly clown world speak, then I don't know what is.

You must be high as fuck when you type some of this shit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This page is the battleground?! LOL

Of course that's what you would hope since you stand no chance in any other format. I get that a meet up where I kick your cane out and you collapse to the ground crying in agony and pleading for mercy isn't the best format for you, but what you're suggesting is utter bufoonery.

But "mAn uP" and let's duke it out on the internetz! Hahahaha

If this isn't some silly clown world speak, then I don't know what is.

You must be high as fuck when you type some of this shit

His girlfriend threatened to beat me in person and backed out when I accepted and Shiva said nothing . It's all keyboard tough guy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

 

Of course that's what you would hope since you stand no chance in any other format. I get that a meet up where I kick your cane out and you collapse to the ground crying in agony and pleading for mercy...

 

Do a lot of your masturbatory fantasies involve physical violence?

It's usually a sign that the crank yanker feels powerless in real life.

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Do a lot of your masturbatory fantasies involve physical violence?

It's usually a sign that the crank yanker feels powerless in real life.

You would know...being a real life weakling that probably has difficulties in that department.

I wouldn't know since I'm 6'1, 220, and am in great shape...and have a healthy sexual relationship with the Mrs.

You can only fantasize about beating someone's ass, getting laid, or really anything that involves human interaction. 

I can do it whenever I damn well please

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

 

I wouldn't know since I'm 6'1, 220, and am in great shape...and have a healthy sexual relationship with the Mrs.

 

If you actually are in great shape, then you should be proud to post some pictures as inspiration for your fellow right wing nerds.

But your word about your sexual prowess can't be taken by itself.

We need to hear from your wife about your skilz as a lover.

We promise not to ask her about the "size" of your dick.

  • Laugh 1
  • Penis 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I am NOT sure if Mussolini and his crew were ever called Nazis because of Mussolini's alliance with the Nazis of Germany, however my Grandfather in Friuli, North Italy had used motor oil forcibly poured down his throat by Mussolini's Kunts because he was outspoken in the tavern against fascism.

No one would ever confuse him with being a Jew.

Not only the Jews suffered at the hands of the Nazis.

Homosexuals, Gingers, Dissenters, etc. all did although NOT to the extent that the Jews did.

Mussolini was a fascist.  He actually did not really care for alliance with Hitler.  His fascism was bad, people did go to the camps, the Ethiopian, Greek, and Albanian campaigns were immoral, as was his support of Franco in the Spanish Civil War.  By the way, people think the Communists and Fascists were the same thing? That's funny, I could have sworn that in the Spanish Civil War the Fascists/Nazis/Falangists (Franco's people) fought savagely against the Republicans and the Communists, especially those who were in Red Army intell and the NKVD [same people who were later the KGB and now the FSB]).  Also, I am pretty sure the Soviets (Communists) and Nazis (Germans) waged a war of unmatched horror and inhumanity for four years that left 30 to 40 million Soviet civlians (Russian, Belarussian, and Ukrainian in particular) dead and upwards of 10 million Red Army Soldiers, Partisans and Commisars dead.  Oh the mean ole Commies raped German women.  I don't deny that, but keep in mind the Soviet army didn't just one day to rape Nazi cunts just for the fuck of it.  No, soldiers from western Russia, Belarus and Ukraine went through their hometowns and saw their women raped, their children hanged from school bell towers, their neighbors (especially if they were Jews) burned in barns, their homes burned out.  Is rape always a war crime? Yes.  Do any civilians ever deserve to be raped? By God no, but when you violate the laws of war that are meant to protect pows and civilians like the Nazis did, then you as a government do bring down terrible horrors on your people.  

Anyways, no Mussolini was a Fascist, but he was not a Nazi.  In fact, there are still some Italians who still revere himm because "at least he made the trains on time." To be sure, he just changed the schedules but yeah he was a disgusting right wing authoritarian but he was just a dick.  Hitler? He was a fucking asshole.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You would know...being a real life weakling that probably has difficulties in that department.

I wouldn't know since I'm 6'1, 220, and am in great shape...and have a healthy sexual relationship with the Mrs.

You can only fantasize about beating someone's ass, getting laid, or really anything that involves human interaction. 

I can do it whenever I damn well please

If your 6'1' and 220 lbs you're not in great shape. 

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

If your 6'1' and 220 lbs you're not in great shape. 

Taking steroids promotes aggression and hostility and muscle mass.

Could be an explanation for his behavior.

 

  • Like 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, RichJ said:

They are Canadians. One of them peed in her panty when someone from a call center probably from India called about a filter.  

While there are some tough Canadians, most of them are women . 

India?

LOL!!!

You are such a lying sack of shit.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Mussolini was a fascist.  He actually did not really care for alliance with Hitler.  His fascism was bad, people did go to the camps, the Ethiopian, Greek, and Albanian campaigns were immoral, as was his support of Franco in the Spanish Civil War.  By the way, people think the Communists and Fascists were the same thing? That's funny, I could have sworn that in the Spanish Civil War the Fascists/Nazis/Falangists (Franco's people) fought savagely against the Republicans and the Communists, especially those who were in Red Army intell and the NKVD [same people who were later the KGB and now the FSB]).  Also, I am pretty sure the Soviets (Communists) and Nazis (Germans) waged a war of unmatched horror and inhumanity for four years that left 30 to 40 million Soviet civlians (Russian, Belarussian, and Ukrainian in particular) dead and upwards of 10 million Red Army Soldiers, Partisans and Commisars dead.  Oh the mean ole Commies raped German women.  I don't deny that, but keep in mind the Soviet army didn't just one day to rape Nazi cunts just for the fuck of it.  No, soldiers from western Russia, Belarus and Ukraine went through their hometowns and saw their women raped, their children hanged from school bell towers, their neighbors (especially if they were Jews) burned in barns, their homes burned out.  Is rape always a war crime? Yes.  Do any civilians ever deserve to be raped? By God no, but when you violate the laws of war that are meant to protect pows and civilians like the Nazis did, then you as a government do bring down terrible horrors on your people.  

Anyways, no Mussolini was a Fascist, but he was not a Nazi.  In fact, there are still some Italians who still revere himm because "at least he made the trains on time." To be sure, he just changed the schedules but yeah he was a disgusting right wing authoritarian but he was just a dick.  Hitler? He was a fucking asshole.

Those are typically Southern Italians who gained from Mussolini's transfer of wealth from the industrial and development NORTH to the under developed agricultural SOUTH.

My grandmother was forced to relinquish her wedding ring for the cause by one of his soldiers.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

First you call me a "crippled old man" then you want to to meet someplace so you can threaten me in person?

What a weakling.

You're like a palooka that's getting his ass kicked in the ring and then whines that the outcome would be different in the alley.

The page is the battleground, asshole.

Either man up or shut the fuck up.

Translation: I can run my mouth and hide behind my disability like a weak old fuck with no life outside of trolling a message board, safe in my basement

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Translation: I can run my mouth and hide behind my disability like a weak old fuck with no life outside of trolling a message board, safe in my basement

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Is this the type of anger that all rejected/adopted children harbour?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Is this the type of anger that all rejected/adopted children harbour?

Ssshhh. I don't want him to feel that he has to self-censor.

I want him to be free to tell us what he really thinks.

Let La Cucaracha be La Cucaracha.

It's funnier when he feels safe.

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...