If this was my life, I'd be bitter and angry too...

shiva2999

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

What's the alternative?    Limp around with a cane, get high all day and battle herpes outbreaks while pushing back the guilt of being a deadbeat dad? Gimmie hard work and a few roaches any day. At least you can clean that mess off with a shower. You're stained for life without any hope of cleanliness.

Moral filth often goes along with physical filth; evil people are dirty in mind and often in body and dwelling ( Isaiah 28:6-8 ). The Bible describes demons abusing those they possessed by causing them to convulse, fall, break a limb, foam at the mouth, roll, and gnash their teeth.

Amen!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Shiva is a bitter, broken down, old fucking cripple waiting to die. All he has in life is shit talking people on a message board and Spike kissing his old, lonely ass. In his prime that fucktard couldn’t keep up with me on my worst day.

And notice he didn’t post Dragon’s comments in that thread talking about his same experiences in people’s homes? 

If Shiva fell over, he’d need help getting back up

• Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

57 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Shiva is a bitter, broken down, old fucking cripple waiting to die. All he has in life is shit talking people on a message board and Spike kissing his old, lonely ass. In his prime that fucktard couldn’t keep up with me on my worst day.

And notice he didn’t post Dragon’s comments in that thread talking about his same experiences in people’s homes? 

If Shiva fell over, he’d need help getting back up. 

If we start a Range Deathwatch, I put a shiva at the top of the list, and within a year.

Class act and an admitted racist you are.

Now if you can admit to your teenage girl obsession that would be real progress.  I fuckin' break through.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I actually have a pretty great job, with a pretty great company. 

That's nice. Tell us more.

I've been open and upfront about what I used to do.

Your turn.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

2 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

That's nice. Tell us more.

I've been open and upfront about what I used to do.

Your turn.

There's already posters that have unhealthy obsessions with me, and have made numerous threats and accusations towards myself and my family. So, unfortunately...I must keep as many details as I can to myself.

Divulging anything more than what I have already only helps these mentally ill posters with their sick and demented ways.

I will say the benefits are better than anything I've seen or heard about, and my bosses are super cool people that have treated me and my team very well. We have lots of parties where we get food delivered, and we also do things like boat trips, baseball games, and other activities. I will make six figures this year, which to me makes me fairly successful. 

If you really wanted to know more about me (doubtful), I would blame the scum here for preventing that. Gotta be smart since I have a family.

If it was just me...I'd put it all out there so these people could try and take their shot at me.

I'm that guy

8 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Do you have a crappy job you have to justify with cliched rationalizations?

This is just what losers tell themselves.

Lol..someones defensive.

You can make up whatever you want in your stoned brain what I do for a living but I know for a fact your daughter had major daddy issues .  

A pot dependent deadbeat dad who went through 3 divorces is calling people losers. Lol. Golden. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toofast80 said:

Spending time to copy and paste somebodys SB rant and using them to post a call out thread is a good indicator of a well adjusted human?

No, an old fuckin retard that is higher than a kite on a regular basis.

10 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Not the best way to insinuate somebody else has a petty, pathetic, “angry”, “bitter” life! 🤷‍♂️

Yes I agree. Attacking those who don’t look like you or live like you is pathetic. The anger here towards other races, Jews and gays is awful. Allowing it to happen or supporting it is beyond horrible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

Lol..someones defensive.

You can make up whatever you want in your stoned brain what I do for a living but I know for a fact your daughter had major daddy issues .  

A pot dependent deadbeat dad who went through 3 divorces is calling people losers. Lol. Golden. 

BuT hE's NoT a TrOlL....

6tu3em.jpg

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

There's already posters that have unhealthy obsessions with me, and have made numerous threats and accusations towards myself and my family. So, unfortunately...I must keep as many details as I can to myself.

I also have had numerous haters with unhealthy obsessions about me for 20 years.

So what?

I'm not a fucking coward.

I don't hide behind my family.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

I also have had numerous haters with unhealthy obsessions about me for 20 years.

So what?

I'm not a fucking coward.

Neither am I. My history is absolute proof that I'm anything but a coward. You'd be wise to take that as facts.

But it's my job to take care of and protect my family...which is something that you seem to not know much about.

Troll better, old man

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Neither am I. My history is absolute proof that I'm anything but a coward.

So, why have you decided to chicken out now, tough guy?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

No you just turn your back on them, instead, deadbeat

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

6tu3em.jpg

Just now, shiva2999 said:

So, why have you decided to chicken out now, tough guy?

How's a crippled old man gonna try and call someone else out?

This is high level retard posting on your part

Real tough guys have nothing to prove to anyone. But I've put out real offers of a meeting place where both parties can meet at a location that is laid out here on this board so that nobody can make false claims if someone chickens out. 

So if that's what you wanna do...I'll meet you halfway somewhere and you can say what you say here to my face.

That offer has stood for anyone that wishes to do so. 

Let's see who will be the same person here when face to face with someone 

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

15 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Neither am I. My history is absolute proof that I'm anything but a coward.

You said the above...

Again, I am commenting on things you have freely admitted.

You, on the other hand, are commenting on allegations you have no personal knowledge of, made by a coward who refuses to identify himself.

That's why I have the reputation I do and you have the reputation you do.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

23 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

You said the above...

Again, I am commenting on things you have freely admitted.

You, on the other hand, are commenting on allegations you have no personal knowledge of, made by a coward who refuses to identify himself.

That's why I have the reputation I do and you have the reputation you do.

You're reputation and my reputation couldn't be more opposite

Problem is that you seem to be confused as to who is sitting on the moral high ground here. 

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Yes I agree. Attacking those who don’t look like you or live like you is pathetic. The anger here towards other races, Jews and gays is awful. Allowing it to happen or supporting it is beyond horrible. 

Some insulted the Jews here as well?

I must of missed that.

By now you know that with respect to sexual orientation, I could NOT give a shit who you want to fuck or marry.  None of my business.  As long as there is legitimate consent between the two or more parties engaging in whatever sexual or other acts, I say go for it.  If you can find a goat that can consent, I say fuck it.

My comments towards the Trump Fluffers questioning their sexual orientation is specifically NOT about them being gay, homosexual, asexual, bi-sexual, two spirited or two fisted.  It is about them being too coward to admit their sexual orientation and how they look down on non-heterosexuals including transexuals like IC Rocket who was chased off this board by the Fluffers and KuntLip.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE