If this was my life, I'd be bitter and angry too...

shiva2999

I've been wondering how some members here become so ridiculously bitter and ugly, and then I read this in the shoutbox...

"The worst part about going into a roach infested fucking house is that nasty fucking smell because after you leave it stays with you. It’s fucking nasty."

"most of the houses I go to that a roach infested also smell like cat piss because for some reason stupid fucking nasty ass people need to have 27 fucking cats"

"Ever bring any home with you? I have to pick up old equipment and anytime I suspect there are roaches, I have garbage bags that I put it in, tie it up and I leave it outside but in nine years seven times I’ve brought fucking roaches home. My local pest control guy knows me by first name. Not even lying about that "

Man, if this was my life, I'd be bitter and angry too...

My sympathies.

• Laugh 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

I've been wondering how some members here become so ridiculously bitter and ugly, and then I read this in the shoutbox...

"The worst part about going into a roach infested fucking house is that nasty fucking smell because after you leave it stays with you. It’s fucking nasty."

"most of the houses I go to that a roach infested also smell like cat piss because for some reason stupid fucking nasty ass people need to have 27 fucking cats"

"Ever bring any home with you? I have to pick up old equipment and anytime I suspect there are roaches, I have garbage bags that I put it in, tie it up and I leave it outside but in nine years seven times I’ve brought fucking roaches home. My local pest control guy knows me by first name. Not even lying about that "

Man, if this was my life, I'd be bitter and angry too...

My sympathies.

I saw this too and thought something similar. I am very fortunate the type of work I do. I now have some sympathy for these folks. It can always be worse and this is a perfect example.

• Like 1

Is this a liberal privilege thread?

Are you guys looking down on those that have done real work?

I have done and still do service work on the side. You will have homes that are disgusting. That's just part of doing work in people's homes. 

And I can tell you with absolute certainty that none of those people want or need your sympathy. Fact is that most of those people would make you their bitch in an instant if you talked like you are here now. Alot of them also make damn good money to do what they do, so the joke is on you.

Punk ass cowards are rampant around here lately

• Poop 1

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I have done and still do service work on the side. You will have homes that are disgusting. That's just part of doing work in people's homes. 

And I can tell you with absolute certainty that none of those people want or need your sympathy. Fact is that most of those people would make you their bitch in an instant if you talked like you are here now. Alot of them also make damn good money to do what they do, so the joke is on you.

No I appreciate those who do it. It is not easy work. Any job someone who is willing to do has my upmost respect. I did construction when I was younger it is not easy work. If you have to do this type of work for your entire life it wears you down over time. Why do you always have to be combative and automatically start calling people liberals. Fox has you trained well!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So bitter. So angry.

Do you have a horrible job too?

• Laugh 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

Is having a shit job where you bring home roaches somehow more virtuous than having an interesting job that doesn't involve being a host for vermin?

• Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

What's the alternative?    Limp around with a cane, get high all day and battle herpes outbreaks while pushing back the guilt of being a deadbeat dad? Gimmie hard work and a few roaches any day. At least you can clean that mess off with a shower. You're stained for life without any hope of cleanliness.

So sayeth the immigrant hating racist.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

2 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

So sayeth the immigrant hating racist.  :classic_laugh:

Well there Ya go, simpleton, I don't hate the illegal immigrants because I don't even know them. I support our nation's immigration laws and I am proud and eager to welcome LEGAL immigrants into our country. A Bigot like you that hates all Trump supporters can't understand deeper thought. I imagine you were orgasmic watching millions of American citizens lose careers because they refused vaccinations yet you fully support unvaxed and unidentified illegals without limits because you are an obvious simpleton.

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Well there Ya go, simpleton, I don't hate the illegal immigrants because I don't even know them. I support our nation's immigration laws and I am proud and eager to welcome LEGAL immigrants into our country. A Bigot like you that hates all Trump supporters can't understand deeper thought. I imagine you were orgasmic watching millions of American citizens lose careers because they refused vaccinations yet you fully support unvaxed and unidentified illegals without limits because you are an obvious simpleton.

Awwww!  Looks like I triggered the little racist!  

LMAO

• Laugh 1

59 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

What's the alternative?    Limp around with a cane, get high all day and battle herpes outbreaks while pushing back the guilt of being a deadbeat dad? Gimmie hard work and a few roaches any day. At least you can clean that mess off with a shower. You're stained for life without any hope of cleanliness.

Theres more dignity in working crappy jobs  as long as it's an honest living and provides for your family  unlike deadbeat dads out there who loves their weed more than their kids. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

What's the alternative?   

Get a job that requires more than a double digit IQ.

Duh...

What a maroon...

• Laugh 1

42 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Theres more dignity in working crappy jobs  as long as it's an honest living and provides for your family... 

Do you have a crappy job you have to justify with cliched rationalizations?

This is just what losers tell themselves.

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, micknaboz said:

BTW Wide Right your whole last post just reeks of racism so GFY.

He has more problems than just being a racist moron.

Of course, he doesn't see a problem with it because he has no shame.

I'm just commenting on something an idiot said of his own free will.

He's responding by repeating lies promulgated by someone without the integrity to identify themself.

LOL!

VWR and his right-wing buddies are horrible human beings and proud of it.

Why Lit puts up with his mean-spirited stupidity while he abuses Lit's good intentions is beyond me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

You're responding by repeating lies promulgated by someone without the integrity to identify themself.

LOL!

You and your right-wing buddies are horrible human beings and proud of it.

Why Lit puts up with your mean-spirited stupidity while you abuse his good intentions is beyond me.

This really has nothing to do with your post, just curious if you watched Bill Maher tonight and if so what you thought of it?

1 minute ago, micknaboz said:

This really has nothing to do with your post, just curious if you watched Bill Maher tonight and if so what you thought of it?

No, I didn't catch it.

I'll see if someone has posted it to youtube so I can give you a reaction.

2 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

No, I didn't catch it.

I'll see if someone has posted it to youtube so I can give you a reaction.

Cool.  Just wanted to get your take on it. I like his show so much better now with only two guests on the panel, and they quit booking wing nuts on there, who constantly talked over other guests. I'll wait till you watch it to give my own thoughts also.

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

image.thumb.png.88bd0303e9008c5ab69c20fe6a851275.png

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Moral filth often goes along with physical filth; evil people are dirty in mind and often in body and dwelling ( Isaiah 28:6-8 ). The Bible describes demons abusing those they possessed by causing them to convulse, fall, break a limb, foam at the mouth, roll, and gnash their teeth.

Here comes the fake Christian spouting off verses of the bible he knows nothing about.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, RichJ said:

Theres more dignity in working crappy jobs  as long as it's an honest living and provides for your family  unlike deadbeat dads out there who loves their weed more than their kids. 

Is there dignity in showing your faggot lust of another poster by using that person's photo as your avatar?

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

He's responding by repeating lies promulgated by someone without the integrity to identify themself.

LOL!

VWR and his right-wing buddies are horrible human beings and proud of it.

Why Lit puts up with his mean-spirited stupidity while he abuses Lit's good intentions is beyond me.

Lit doesn't give a shit about this site.

He drops by every week or so for his entertainment.

Lit's personal values are reflected here by those he enables to post venomous racist comments.

Lit has said he would like to hand off the ownership of this shit hole to someone else however the reality is who could he possible trust to keep this swamp going?

None of these Incells have the financial means to pay for their own toilet paper let along pay the annual hosting fee.

KuntLip has volunteered to buy the site from Lit probably so he can continue to publicly post the occasional scantily clad teenage girl however he is under severe time constraints himself given his commitment to Dairy Queen teenage girl employee "quality control".

7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Shiva is a bitter, broken down, old fucking cripple waiting to die. All he has in life is shit talking people on a message board and Spike kissing his old, lonely ass. In his prime that fucktard couldn’t keep up with me on my worst day.

And notice he didn’t post Dragon’s comments in that thread talking about his same experiences in people’s homes? 

If Shiva fell over, he’d need help getting back up. 

If we start a Range Deathwatch, I put a shiva at the top of the list, and within a year.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

7 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

No I appreciate those who do it. It is not easy work. Any job someone who is willing to do has my upmost respect. I did construction when I was younger it is not easy work. If you have to do this type of work for your entire life it wears you down over time. Why do you always have to be combative and automatically start calling people liberals. Fox has you trained well!

Yet you agreed with the OP….gtfo

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg