Jump to content

FBI admits lack of threats of white supremacists. Have been pressured by Biden admin


Philly'sFinest
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Why is a poster I don't even read still posting at me?

I haven't seen anything he posts in months unless it's quoted.

Maybe he's looking for another dick pic to envy?

I'll consider it, F8

Oh look, the guy who is a self proclaimed "heterosexual" is threatening me with dick pics. 

Am I the only one who didn't see that coming?

Thanks for the invitation, but I'm going to respectfully decline.

And by the way, everyone here knows you read my posts. That's what bitches like you do.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

No, he’s right. Democrats will do anything to stay in power. Like plant the seeds of a fraudulent election and then spread the lies about how it was stolen until it gets to the point that Democrats stage a massive insurrection and attack the US government at the US Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification of that same election. 

oh wait, that was Republicans…

For the 100th time, WHY did the lady close the polling station then pull votes out from a concealed area and then count votes by herself until dawn??? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

For the 100th time, WHY did the lady close the polling station then pull votes out from a concealed area and then count votes by herself until dawn??? 

Lol…so… she was ………counting votes?
long since debunked, but keep pushing that lie….

btw, how did that hold up in court?

  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FanBack said:

Authoritarian regimes, like the Biden administration and their Fascist/ Communist/ Leftist voters, are only good at protecting themselves from their own people. 

This administration is ineffectual at protecting their own people from foreign threats.

 

FanBack, I've noticed that you sometimes list people as Fascist/Communist/Leftist or Communist/Leftist/Fascist, etc.; this is for a total of nine permutations.   Why do you do this?

  • Laugh 1
  • Penis 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, FanBack said:

Good question, FanBack.  All three of the philosophies are similar and each one's natural end results are the scapegoating of some of the populace,  subjugation of the entire populace, and enrichment of the political class.  There are slight differences.   To illustrate, I'll post three exemplars of this board's 'liberals' and their appropriate designation. 

Josef Stalin - Leftist/Communist/Fascist.

Mao Tse Tung - Communist/Leftist/Fascist

Benito Mussolini - Fascist/Leftist/Communist.

Then you have fanback an antisemit.

  • Penis 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, HipKat said:

Lol…so… she was ………counting votes?
long since debunked, but keep pushing that lie….

btw, how did that hold up in court?

I see, so she couldn't count votes when other people were around, she had to empty the room first before the votes were pulled out from beneath the table?

Debunked by WHO exactly?

This was never heard by a court. For anybody to come to a conclusion before the full evidence is heard is somebody that isn't interested in truth.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2022 at 6:15 PM, HipKat said:

No, he’s right. Democrats will do anything to stay in power. Like plant the seeds of a fraudulent election and then spread the lies about how it was stolen until it gets to the point that Democrats stage a massive insurrection and attack the US government at the US Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification of that same election. 

oh wait, that was Republicans…

You left out gerrymandering districts in order to disenfranchise millions of minority voters.  Republicans hate democracy.

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I see, so she couldn't count votes when other people were around, she had to empty the room first before the votes were pulled out from beneath the table?

Debunked by WHO exactly?

This was never heard by a court. For anybody to come to a conclusion before the full evidence is heard is somebody that isn't interested in truth.

First of all post a link that shows this even happened

  • Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I see, so she couldn't count votes when other people were around, she had to empty the room first before the votes were pulled out from beneath the table?

Debunked by WHO exactly?

This was never heard by a court. For anybody to come to a conclusion before the full evidence is heard is somebody that isn't interested in truth.

This is how they approached every piece of evidence, or every person that spoke up.

They waited for some "fact checker" to come out and give them a way to dismiss it, and they ran with it.

They won't admit wrongdoing no matter what. 

We all know this by how much they hate and despise their political enemies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I have to provide a link to something you have claimed was debunked??? So, you are now admitting you have done no research at all yet for over a year now you have insisted this was false?

Well there are so MANY false accusations I want to make sure I'm addressing the exact one you're talking about

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...