24 members have voted

1. 1. Predict the score

• Bills by 1-4
    • Bills by 5-9
    • Bills by 10+
    • Titans by 1-4
    • Titans by 5-9
    • Titans by 10+

I know it on Monday Night but lets get the poll and comments going. 

We all know what happens when you play the Titans. They are the most predicable team. Its all Henry and a couple of play action Tannehill throws here and there. That's it. In theory it should be easy to stop. But in practice we haven't fared all that well. 

If they can contain Henry I have no doubt we win this. I mean last year even with how bad they ran over us we still had a shot at the end until Brian Dabol brain farted calling the most predictable play I've ever seen. However many people saw that game live or at the stadium knew the QB sneak was coming and thus it was stopped. Stupidity of the tallest order. 

I think we take them. 

Bills 27

Titans 17

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

• Victor7 changed the title to Bills vs Tennessee Henrys
  • Victor7 pinned this topic

The Bills are going to steamroll over the Titans no doubt about it....Hell the only way the Titans can come up with a miracle win is if Allen were to get hurt and even still i dont think the Titans will even come under the 10 point spread.

No flippin way will Tanne or even King Henry put more than 20 points on the scoreboard...and thats being generous IMO.

• Like 1

Basically last time we had a much worse run defense and still was able to contain Henry outside of one big run (holding non-call on that play nonwithstanding). As punishment for committing everything to the run, they were able to pick us apart in the air with Brown and Jones. They no longer have Brown or Jones, and I don't think their replacements are quite up to the challenge. Add in being at home and the new look DL that can actually get pressure, and I think we win fairly comfortably.

Stop the big run, stop the big pass, and let the DL do its job.

I thought the Bills would have annihilated the Titans 2 years ago after the Covid shit they went through and only having a day or two of practice in like two weeks. Last year I thought we would sack Tannefuck a million times…if you recall he was sacked 7 times in a loss vs the Jets the week before….and we all know how both those games turned out. These fuckheads play the Bills like their lives depend upon it. Seems like we always play them after they been embarrassed and last week they were fucking embarrassed. The Bills are 4-12 vs them. I guarantee they ain’t going down like chumps some of you are predicting. I would fucking die of sheer bliss if we pounded them…but I just can’t see it. Fool me once…fool me twice…I won’t be fooled this time. Not saying the Bills are losing but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bills win 9-6 or something retarded like that…and then everyone will point at the Bills and say wHatS wRonG wiTh tHe bILLs uGh tHey rEallY aRe pRetEndErs errr

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

38-14 Bills.  Josh Allen's 13 seconds revenge tour continues to heat up.  Gabe plays, he and Diggs both get a TD.  So does Knox.  Josh and Motor get rushing TDs.  Bass sinks a 40yd FG.  Tannehill is wholly ineffective passing sacked 5 times, King Henry does all the work.  Taylor Lewan cries as he gets beat by Von Miller

Let them do all the talking, All the f*cking dancing, WE F*CKING WORK! --Josh Allen 2020

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I thought the Bills would have annihilated the Titans 2 years ago after the Covid shit they went through and only having a day or two of practice in like two weeks. Last year I thought we would sack Tannefuck a million times…if you recall he was sacked 7 times in a loss vs the Jets the week before….and we all know how both those games turned out. These fuckheads play the Bills like their lives depend upon it. Seems like we always play them after they been embarrassed and last week they were fucking embarrassed. The Bills are 4-12 vs them. I guarantee they ain’t going down like chumps some of you are predicting. I would fucking die of sheer bliss if we pounded them…but I just can’t see it. Fool me once…fool me twice…I won’t be fooled this time. Not saying the Bills are losing but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bills win 9-6 or something retarded like that…and then everyone will point at the Bills and say wHatS wRonG wiTh tHe bILLs uGh tHey rEallY aRe pRetEndErs errr

We W0n'T GeT Fo0LeD aGaiN!

• Like 2

Lol at Liberal Shithead @seandelevan living in the past as if what happened last time Bills won on Monday night at home matters to how this team will perform. 

Titians 28

Bills 27

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Mildly concerned about tonight. 

The Davis and Oliver absences have me worried. I went from feeling great about this game to getting that weird feeling when you know something bad is gonna happen. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Victor7 said:

The Davis and Oliver absences have me worried. I went from feeling great about this game to getting that weird feeling when you know something bad is gonna happen. 

Although Oliver is stout against the run, Settle is actually the better DT vs a running game like Henry.  Missing Settle is a bigger hit than Oliver.  However I am pretty comfortable with Jordan Phillips who is an excellent run stuffer and can rush the passer.  They also have D Jones who is a good run stuffer as well.  Also keep in mind that the Bills also subtracted perhaps one of the best rushing guards from the Titans.  Saffold is a bulldozer of a guard and he is no longer on the Titans to open that gapping hole for Henry to get a running start.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2022 at 7:33 AM, seandelevan said:

Will liberal shithead Sean put this in his sig? 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

• Victor7 unpinned this topic
23 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Lol

What a loser!