Arrest DeSantis and Abbott right now for human trafficking!

TonyasTaters

2 hours ago, RichJ said:

You're so  fake. You pretend to be self righteous and then wish people dead when they don't agree with your point of.view.

Denverboz :" look at me, I'm so wonderful... FU, I hope you die . Feed the hungry and heal the sick with someone else's money. Not mine. "

You're an asshole, and can take your "wishing people dead" lie and go suck Draftboys dick.

• Disagree 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Then you obviously hate almost every politician on this earth then.

THEY ALL SUCK.

It isn’t exclusive to one political party or a particular group of individuals.

You find out who your true friends are when you are at your lowest and those friends who support you will come from all walks of life, not one political party.

This.

This new trash poster is either a mental midget, a teenager, or someone who just hasn't experienced much life

• Like 1

2 hours ago, micknaboz said:

What I hate are people trying to overthrow our govt and a free and fair election as shown by every judge and court it went before, many of them Trump appointees

I hate people who allow millions to go without health care  in one of the richest countries.

I hate people whose lack of compassion allows hundreds of thousands to be homeless, tens of thousands of them veterans.

I hate people who don't care that there are an obscene amount of children going to bed hungry every night.

Basically I hate what  people like you and most other right wingers stand for.

You guys all laugh at the teachings of Jesus.  If there were any justice in the world Trump should have burst into flames when he held that bible up.

Winner Dave GIF by Barstool Sports

• Laugh 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

2 hours ago, micknaboz said:

What I hate are people trying to overthrow our govt and a free and fair election as shown by every judge and court it went before, many of them Trump appointees

I hate people who allow millions to go without health care  in one of the richest countries.

I hate people whose lack of compassion allows hundreds of thousands to be homeless, tens of thousands of them veterans.

I hate people who don't care that there are an obscene amount of children going to bed hungry every night.

Basically I hate what  people like you and most other right wingers stand for.

You guys all laugh at the teachings of Jesus.  If there were any justice in the world Trump should have burst into flames when he held that bible up.

They only worship camouflage Jesus

6tu3em.jpg

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Then you obviously hate almost every politician on this earth then.

THEY ALL SUCK.

It isn’t exclusive to one political party or a particular group of individuals.

You find out who your true friends are when you are at your lowest and those friends who support you will come from all walks of life, not one political party.

I keep saying that after these politicians yell at each other on camera, they go to dinner together and they play golf together on Sundays laughing at all of us for buying into the bullshit

• Like 1

6tu3em.jpg

3 hours ago, micknaboz said:

What I hate are Christian Nationalists trying to overthrow our govt and a free and fair election as shown by every judge and court it went before, many of them Trump appointees

I hate Christian Nationalists who allow millions to go without health care  in one of the richest countries.

I hate Christian Nationalists whose lack of compassion allows hundreds of thousands to be homeless, tens of thousands of them veterans.

I hate Christian Nationalists who don't care that there are an obscene amount of children going to bed hungry every night.

Basically I hate what  Christian Nationalists like you and most other right wingers stand for.

FTFY.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Well, this should be interesting. Turns out that he used Covid relief funds to send these people all over the country which is against the law. It’s a misappropriation of taxpayer funds and there is a committee in Massachusetts that’s going to press charges and they’ve asked for an investigation by the IG 

6tu3em.jpg

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Well, this should be interesting. Turns out that he used Covid relief funds to send these people all over the country which is against the law. It’s a misappropriation of taxpayer funds and there is a committee in Massachusetts that’s going to press charges and they’ve asked for an investigation by the IG 

Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

LOL

14 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

You're an idiot. If that was a Dem, Biden or Obama caught cheating like that you'd be wild with fake outrage.

I can't say it enough, GFY.

Caught cheating!? WTF are you even talking about, doofus?

Hipkat is making a claim that Desantis illegally used Covid relief funds to ship the migrants out. 

Did this even happen? Is it actually illegal? I don't think he has any idea what is what here, so yeah...I mocked this man, just like all the other times he said Trump is done, he's going to jail, he's a criminal...blah, blah, blah.

Posters like him that have cried wolf over and over will be responded to in kind.

I can't tell you this enough...you offer nothing here that we don't already have. Being a carbon copy of a TDS consumed poster is already a position that's been filled here.

You will be treated accordingly

Fuckboi 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 8:57 AM, TonyasTaters said:

See section B. Per reports they lied to the migrants to get them on the plane and buses. Arrest these human traffickers!

HUMAN TRAFFICKING 

HUMAN TRAFFICKING DEFINED

Human Trafficking is a crime that involves exploiting a person for labor, services, or commercial sex.

The Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 and its subsequent reauthorizations define human trafficking as:

a) Sex trafficking in which a commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such act has not attained 18 years of age; or

b) The recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery. (22 U.S.C. § 7102(9))

https://www.justice.gov/humantrafficking

You racist.  You are diminishing the scourge of human trafficking with this comparison.  This is a serious issue and should not be minimized; you use it to try to slander those with whom you politically disagree. 

Good Bye.

22 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You racist.  You are diminishing the scourge of human trafficking with this comparison.  This is a serious issue and should not be minimized; you use it to try to slander those with whom you politically disagree. 

Good Bye.

Read the law antisemit! I know since you were called out like a child now you are going to say the same thing. Let the courts decide who is in the right and who is in the wrong. 

8 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Read the law antisemit! I know since you were called out like a child now you are going to say the same thing. Let the courts decide who is in the right and who is in the wrong. 

No.  What would the courts do?   For what would we need a court?  Which law applies? 

I've stated before, most of my arguments are parodies of Leftist/ Communist/ Fascist propaganda.  It's a nuanced sophistication that you cannot match.   

Good bye.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

When will you stop acting like a child with the name calling?

You are so far out there and unhinged that I'm very concerned for anyone that interacts with you IRL.

Or maybe that's the issue? Do you see other people, or are you locked in your basement...scared of all those white devils and domestic terrorists like F8?

Just now, FanBack said:

No.  What would the courts do?   For what would we need a court?  Which law applies? 

I've stated before, most of my arguments are parodies of Leftist/ Cointermmunist/ Fascist propaganda.  It's a nuanced sophistication that you cannot match.   

Good bye.

I would like to make him the third one I put on ignore, but I need him to continue interacting with me.

I do, however suggest that others should put him on ignore for their own good

Posters like him are bad for your brain 

Just now, FanBack said:

No.  What would the courts do?   For what would a need a court?   

I've stated before, most of my arguments are parodies of Leftist/ Communist/ Fascist propaganda.  It's a nuanced sophistication that you cannot match.   

Good bye.

Yea, we've realized most of your arguments are to pre-emptively call people fascists/Nazis before they can call you one. Classic projection. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I would like to make him the third one I put on ignore, but I need him to continue interacting with me.

I do, however suggest that others should put him on ignore for their own good

Posters like him are bad for your brain 

You are about to go on ignore. Good luck with the mess you made! I hope you find peace.

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

When will you stop acting like a child with the name calling?

You are so far out there and unhinged that I'm very concerned for anyone that interacts with you IRL.

Or maybe that's the issue? Do you see other people, or are you locked in your basement...scared of all those white devils and domestic terrorists like F8?

Where were you on 1/6?  You didn't have the balls to fight for trump after the election was stolen from him? What a coward. You're a Faketriot. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yea, we've realized most of your arguments are to pre-emptively call people fascists/Nazis before they can call you one. Classic projection. 

Not really.  I've provided definitions and reasoning for all of my points.   It's hard to handle; the presentation of a factual reality that reminds you of your limitations and mortality.   If you learn to handle this, you could self actualize and accept differing philosophical viewpoints.  Trust one who knows. 

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Where were you on 1/6?  You didn't have the balls to fight for trump after the election was stolen from him? What a coward. You're a Faketriot. 

I thought they were 'insurrectionists', Philly strikes me as a patriotic civil libertarian. 

Little Snitch, are you hoping for a confession that you may report?  A little Fascist stick in the bundle bowing before the axe head.