Mahomes Is Michale Jordan

seandelevan

And the Chiefs are the 90s Bulls.

I made a similar post minutes after 13 seconds. And I’m saying it again. Just saw a 99 yard pic 6 on Herbert. The week before Murray goes down like a bitch. And of course we’ve seen Allen go down multiple times to the chiefs. 

Mahomes gets 3 picks overturned. They get all the calls. They get all the breaks. 

He is the Michale Jordan of the NFL. And not because of the calls…but of the superstar careers he prevented from getting rings.

Stockton, Malone, Barkley, Mullins, Wilkins, Miller, Ewing, every member of the Cleveland Cavs…15 years. And these dudes could not get past the Bulls. 

That could be us. Josh Allen could easily be the Dominque Wilkins to Mahomes Jordan. Sure he might have won a couple regular season games here and there but ultimately lost to Jordan umpteen million times in the playoffs. Year after year after year after year. 

its unbelievable and I’m fully prepared to accept it. I seriously think the only way Allen leads the bills to the Super Bowl is if Mahomes gets hurt or out of the fuckign blue retires to play baseball.

FUCK

• Laugh 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

He is the Michale Jordan of the NFL. And not because of the calls…but of the superstar careers he prevented from getting rings.

Stockton, Malone, Barkley, Mullins, Wilkins, Miller, Ewing, every member of the Cleveland Cavs…15 years. And these dudes could not get past the Bulls. 

That could be us. Josh Allen could easily be the Dominque Wilkins to Mahomes Jordan. Sure he might have won a couple regular season games here and there but ultimately lost to Jordan umpteen million times in the playoffs. Year after year after year after year. 

Amazing analogy.

Best basketball. Best sneakers. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I made a similar post minutes after 13 seconds. And I’m saying it again. Just saw a 99 yard pic 6 on Herbert. The week before Murray goes down like a bitch. And of course we’ve seen Allen go down multiple times to the chiefs. 

Mahomes gets 3 picks overturned. They get all the calls. They get all the breaks. 

its unbelievable and I’m fully prepared to accept it. I seriously think the only way Allen leads the bills to the Super Bowl is if Mahomes gets hurt or out of the fuckign blue retires to play baseball.

FUCK

No the Chiefs are the big bad pistons once Jordan finally got over the hump with that team no one could stop him. Once Allen beats their ass this year he will go on to winning multiple championships. The superior athlete of QBs resides in Buffalo. Jordan was that guy to the NBA. Not to mention...The Bulls are 5 letters so are the Bills. Bulls won nothing until Jordan arrived the Bills haven't either. The Bills have a Bulls like defense this year. Sean time to accept the odds are in the Bills favor now, they have guys who handle pressure well on both sides of the ball. Look at how Allen and Von have elevated themselves come playoff time. Just enjoy the ride and watch greatness at work. 

6 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

MJ never lost in the finals, Patrick has.  Why do people think it’s so cool to make a no look passes for no reason?  It’s not like he is looking someone off, his guy has multiple yards of separation. I can’t wait for Kermit to get stomped on by Von and company.

Agree 1000%

And it looked like it was going to happen last night. He was getting drilled and throwing dumb passes. That last int that was overturned the chargers would have had the ball in cheif territory up by 10. But like magic it’s negated and chiefs score a TD. Unbelievable. And that’s going to keep happening over and over and over. 

38 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

No the Chiefs are the big bad pistons once Jordan finally got over the hump with that team no one could stop him. Once Allen beats their ass this year he will go on to winning multiple championships. The superior athlete of QBs resides in Buffalo. Jordan was that guy to the NBA. Not to mention...The Bulls are 5 letters so are the Bills. Bulls won nothing until Jordan arrived the Bills haven't either. The Bills have a Bulls like defense this year. Sean time to accept the odds are in the Bills favor now, they have guys who handle pressure well on both sides of the ball. Look at how Allen and Von have elevated themselves come playoff time. Just enjoy the ride and watch greatness at work. 

I’m sure piston fans said “Isaiah Thomas is the superior athlete” as well. But you’re right. It’s now or never. If the Bills can’t get past the chiefs this year they never will. 

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Mother*****! (not you, just an expression lol, you're a solid poster and in reality it's nice to see someone was thinking that too)

I almost posted a long post including that opening line, along with lamentations of SpikedLee(1) inspiring Knicks' opponents like Reggie MIller to go off in the 4th quarter and even coin the iconic choke gesture to mock him afterward(to show that it wasn't just the Bulls, though agreeing they were the majority reason for that list of names). I noted the 1 letter difference in the name similarity too.  Great advice at the end.  I did note one major difference though, that KC does not strike me as having any degree of badass like Detroit had, and The Bulls were over the hump when the legendary Worm(Rodman[2], now a world renown humanitarian who would be the right choice for North Korean ambassador if peace were the actual goal rather than eliminating the final 3 countries who are free of central banks) committed what must have seemed the ultimate sin to Pistons fans by solidifying the Bulls' stranglehold on the throne.

Anyhow, great call, although I do not wish to minimize what Sean is feeling.  I want him to know there are folks who can relate.  This is what I was originally going to replace my aborted post(I have a collection on my hard drive) with this 4 second video, being folks here like short things:

Footnotes:

1)Spike Lee can in my opinion overcome the pain his courtside antics caused Knicks fans if he holds/held to his word about supporting 9/11 victims' families and including a 30 minute segment from those looking at actual science, who want a real investigation.  I'm not sure if the air date has passed yet, or if he gave in to pressure.  It would be epic moment in US History if a black director overcame the censorship demands he faced according to some headlines I just read, and got enough truth on the tv to cause folks to question.  I suppose there I can find out now that I've been reminded of it.

2)Dennis Rodman was such a legend at his position in that era and had an interesting made for TV movie made about him back in the day that for me seemed nearly impossible to find until maybe a couple of months ago.  I was going to post a thread about it/him, but that got aborted too when I didn't know if folks would get bitter like usual and I wanted to keep the peace.  I wish the President and Americans had embraced his goodwill rather than mocking him and  those who seek peaceful resolutions.

• Like 1

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

10 hours ago, seandelevan said:

FUCK

lol I hope you don't mind, but I  quoted an adaptation of the one word that seems to summarize your various feelings about the Bills and made an analogy to being my summary about society, in SJ Lamentations 9:16 in the shoutbox. 

I know you might have been sticking to things from this season, but it bugged me so much last season when Aaron Rodgers got his one game ban, coincidentally, when he was to face Mahomes.  Even if Americans didn't know at the time that the PCR test used to diagnose cases had every author that originally sponsored it withdraw their names from such and that the FDA removed the test from the market quietly on January 1st of this year(in essence saying it was invalid), you could still be just as bitter if you simply considered it Mahomes' good fortune, right?  Myself, I was wondering if he was going to be one of the heirs to the Brady treatment, similar to Jordan with the fouls.

Reminds me, there is a Netf***s documentary on the NBA ref that did hard time for gambling/"fixing", but in a brief moment toward the end, some might see the NBA being tipped off about the FBI investigation as suggesting the ref wasn't a lone gunman.  Either way, IIRC there was one nice clip of Jordan being rightly called for something they normally let him get away with, which I'd think you'd appreciate.  It was called "Untold: Operation Flagrant Foul", and I think it would be worthy of it's own thread if it hasn't had one already.  I'm certain others more qualified than myself could explain the FBI's interest in such cases, but the tip off part toward the end may cause some folks to wonder.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

Interesting comparison. It sure looks that way. Yesterday being a prime example. Mahomes threw 2 picks to the Sameul guy. One that should've been a pick six like the one Herbert threw. But of course Samuel dropped it. The other one was overturned and I am 100% convinced if its the other war around and the Chiefs make that play the call is not overturned. They do get the calls. I hated it back in the day with MJ. Its like dude .... he's pretty freaking good. He doesn't need the help. Same thing now with KC. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

FUCK

They're praying they don't play the Bengals again

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

I didn’t watch a second last night.

Were there really 3 Mahomes INT’s negated by penalty or is Sean exaggerating?

I only recall one by penalty. And it really was a penalty. So no biggie there. 

But there was one where it was exactly what he's saying about them getting the calls. Call on the field was INT. Review overturned it. To me it looked like an INT. And like I said its the kind of call the Chargers get reversed and if it had happened the other way around Kansas wouldn't have. They would've kept the pick. 

Asante Samuel Jr. dropped a pick six too. That's just good luck on Mahomes. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Nothing spectacular about KC's performance at all or even Mahomes.....Debatable Mahomes maybe a better QB than Allan but there is no debate whatsoever that they have an overall better defence than the Bills and im confident in saying this even only after 1 game...IMO

6 hours ago, jpp said:

Nothing spectacular about KC's performance at all or even Mahomes.....Debatable Mahomes maybe a better QB than Allan but there is no debate whatsoever that they have an overall better defence than the Bills and im confident in saying this even only after 1 game...IMO

?  Chiefs have a better defense? Huh?  What you smoking?  I want some of that cheeba!  Lol