Jump to content

This Isn’t the First Time White Racists Have Sent Migrants North on Buses (Though Using Planes Is New)


TonyasTaters
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Two busloads of migrants were dropped off by a metro bus stop near Vice President Kamala Harris's residence in the Naval Observatory during the brisk early morning hours on Thursday.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott's administration approved the drop-off following her assertion that the southern border is "secure" during a recent interview. The Lone Star State's morning surprise to Harris was intended to belie her claim and bring the problem she is ignoring to her doorstep, a source told the Washington Examiner.


NO, KAMALA, THE BORDER IS NOT SECURE

"Our supposed Border Czar, Vice President Kamala Harris, has yet to even visit the border to see firsthand the impact of the open border policies she has helped implement," Abbott said in a press release. "Texas will continue sending migrants to sanctuary cities like Washington, D.C. until President Biden and Border Czar Harris step up and do their jobs."

"The border is secure," Harris insisted to Meet the Press host Chuck Todd in a recent interview.

Harris has been dubbed by conservative detractors as the "border czar" after President Joe Biden made her the point person for immigration problems dogging the country last year. Her mission was to address the "root causes" of the migration influx at the southern border by making diplomatic overtures to the migrants' home countries to help them remedy the underlying problems catalyzing mass emigration.

 

Harris House FILE - This March 16, 2018, file photo shows the official residence of the vice president of the United States on the ground of the U.S. Naval Observatory in Washington. Repairs are needed on the residence and officials say it's best to make them while the house is unoccupied. So Vice President Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff, are spending these early days of the Biden administration at Blair House, across the street from the White House. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File)

Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP


Todd pressed Harris, noting that arrests at the border are projected to eclipse a record-breaking 2 million for fiscal year 2022, which ends this month. Over 1.82 million arrests have been made between last October and mid-August, per the Wall Street Journal.

“We have a secure border, and that is a priority for any nation, including ours and our administration. But there are still a lot of problems that we are trying to fix, given the deterioration that happened over the last four years," Harris said.

Abbott's message Thursday morning was clear: The border is anything but secure.

Since April, Texas has bused over 7,900 migrants to Washington, D.C., and since Aug. 5, transported over 2,200 migrants to New York City as part of "Operation Lone Star," according to data from the Texas governor's office. Recently, Texas added Chicago to the mix and shipped over 300 migrants there.


Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser has snapped back at Abbott, decrying the busing gambit as "a politically motivated stunt." She recently opened an office to respond to the onslaught of migrants pouring into the capital from Texas and unsuccessfully lobbied for National Guard logistical support.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has similarly dissed the move, arguing that "immigration enforcement is a federal authority and states should not be meddling in it." She also blasted Abbott for harboring a "track record of causing chaos and confusion at the border." The Biden administration has argued that it has done more for the border than former President Donald Trump.

 

But Abbott has been unwavering, adamant that Texas has been ground zero to a migration crisis that the Biden administration has ignored and exacerbated.

"It is interesting that they all are concerned about a few dozen or a few 100 migrants coming to their town and we get that many per hour and in almost every community across the border. So we're dealing with this all the time, and I'm just helping out our local communities who are located on the border," he told Fox News.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Other red states have seemingly hopped on the bandwagon as well. For example, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sent two planeloads of migrants to Martha's Vineyard on Wednesday. Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey also sent busloads of migrants to the nation's capital.

Abbott is vying for reelection as governor and holds a sizable lead over his Democratic rival Beto O'Rourke 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FanBack said:

 

Two busloads of migrants were dropped off by a metro bus stop near Vice President Kamala Harris's residence in the Naval Observatory during the brisk early morning hours on Thursday.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott's administration approved the drop-off following her assertion that the southern border is "secure" during a recent interview. The Lone Star State's morning surprise to Harris was intended to belie her claim and bring the problem she is ignoring to her doorstep, a source told the Washington Examiner.


NO, KAMALA, THE BORDER IS NOT SECURE

"Our supposed Border Czar, Vice President Kamala Harris, has yet to even visit the border to see firsthand the impact of the open border policies she has helped implement," Abbott said in a press release. "Texas will continue sending migrants to sanctuary cities like Washington, D.C. until President Biden and Border Czar Harris step up and do their jobs."

"The border is secure," Harris insisted to Meet the Press host Chuck Todd in a recent interview.

Harris has been dubbed by conservative detractors as the "border czar" after President Joe Biden made her the point person for immigration problems dogging the country last year. Her mission was to address the "root causes" of the migration influx at the southern border by making diplomatic overtures to the migrants' home countries to help them remedy the underlying problems catalyzing mass emigration.

 

Harris House FILE - This March 16, 2018, file photo shows the official residence of the vice president of the United States on the ground of the U.S. Naval Observatory in Washington. Repairs are needed on the residence and officials say it's best to make them while the house is unoccupied. So Vice President Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff, are spending these early days of the Biden administration at Blair House, across the street from the White House. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File)

Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP


Todd pressed Harris, noting that arrests at the border are projected to eclipse a record-breaking 2 million for fiscal year 2022, which ends this month. Over 1.82 million arrests have been made between last October and mid-August, per the Wall Street Journal.

“We have a secure border, and that is a priority for any nation, including ours and our administration. But there are still a lot of problems that we are trying to fix, given the deterioration that happened over the last four years," Harris said.

Abbott's message Thursday morning was clear: The border is anything but secure.

Since April, Texas has bused over 7,900 migrants to Washington, D.C., and since Aug. 5, transported over 2,200 migrants to New York City as part of "Operation Lone Star," according to data from the Texas governor's office. Recently, Texas added Chicago to the mix and shipped over 300 migrants there.


Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser has snapped back at Abbott, decrying the busing gambit as "a politically motivated stunt." She recently opened an office to respond to the onslaught of migrants pouring into the capital from Texas and unsuccessfully lobbied for National Guard logistical support.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has similarly dissed the move, arguing that "immigration enforcement is a federal authority and states should not be meddling in it." She also blasted Abbott for harboring a "track record of causing chaos and confusion at the border." The Biden administration has argued that it has done more for the border than former President Donald Trump.

 

But Abbott has been unwavering, adamant that Texas has been ground zero to a migration crisis that the Biden administration has ignored and exacerbated.

"It is interesting that they all are concerned about a few dozen or a few 100 migrants coming to their town and we get that many per hour and in almost every community across the border. So we're dealing with this all the time, and I'm just helping out our local communities who are located on the border," he told Fox News.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Other red states have seemingly hopped on the bandwagon as well. For example, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sent two planeloads of migrants to Martha's Vineyard on Wednesday. Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey also sent busloads of migrants to the nation's capital.

Abbott is vying for reelection as governor and holds a sizable lead over his Democratic rival Beto O'Rourke 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not only are you an antisemit you are a racist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Not only are you an antisemit you are a racist.

A newly added BLM avatar and calling everyone that disagrees with you a rAcEiSt 

Yup...you're following their playbook to a tee

Maybe this works some two years ago, but not anymore. Don't waste your time with this not serious whatsoever poster, folks

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

A newly added BLM avatar and calling everyone that disagrees with you a rAcEiSt 

Yup...you're following their playbook to a tee

Maybe this works some two years ago, but not anymore. Don't waste your time with this not serious whatsoever poster, folks

 

Yeah, you can’t take a person too seriously at all when they  continue to vomit racist this racist that non stop when they have a dumbass BLM avatar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

Rich, you seriously need to get rid of that avatar.

If you were someone looking to come to this board, would you after looking at that avatar? :classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

If spikes ugly fucking face doesn’t scare some away, his stupid posts will

  • Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

We should probably close this thread down since I debunked it. Biden flew illegals from the border to states all across our country...except the sanctuary cities and elite playgrounds like the Hamptons, Beverly Hills, Martha's vineyard, etc

Unless you wanna call Joe Biden a white supremacist/racist...which is a very real possibility considering he was the main guy when writing the two crime bills that hurt blacks more than anyone...along with eulogizing Robert KKK Byrd.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

 

We should probably close this thread down since I debunked it. Biden flew illegals from the border to states all across our country...except the sanctuary cities and elite playgrounds like the Hamptons, Beverly Hills, Martha's vineyard, etc

Unless you wanna call Joe Biden a white supremacist/racist...which is a very real possibility considering he was the main guy when writing the two crime bills that hurt blacks more than anyone...along with eulogizing Robert KKK Byrd.

 

 

More fake news.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...