DeSantis sent 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard by plane as an anti-liberal stunt. The locals pulled together to help them.

f8ta1ity54

Just now, Very Wide Right said:

The Border is completely overwhelmed, and it has been reported that never at any time in history have more people illegally entered. You are way off on this.

Even though at one spot at the border, the size of a football field, I watched about 100+ people a day crossing for several months - every day, one spot. 

Wasn't a political dog whistle then, though, so no one gave a shit

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

10 hours ago, foster said:

The Republicans have no appetite for arresting Citizens who hire illegal workers. It ruins there arguments. 

Which would turn those business owners against the Republicans

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Just now, HipKat said:

Even though at one spot at the border, the size of a football field, I watched about 100+ people a day crossing for several months - every day, one spot. 

Wasn't a political dog whistle then, though, so no one gave a shit

your depiction of what's happening down there is at odds with every single report from border town residents and Border patrol agents.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

your depiction of what's happening down there is at odds with every single report from border town residents and Border patrol agents.

It's very strange that he won't admit this

We have evidence galore. Even the corrupt Biden regime had to retract their statements when they said they should come cross the border

I'm guessing that Hip really doesn't want to admit the border crisis because it's basically admitting that Trump did something right...which his TDS will absolutely not allow him to do

4 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

We are a country of laws

Fcui2HVaAAIsmRB.thumb.jpg.470a81b6312001bb605f25fb5e2b04a0.jpg

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Desantis does what right for the people of Florida

He spent $615K of FLA (me) resident's money to transport illegals, illegally, from TEXAS to MV.  Those people never stepped foot into FLA.

• Like 2

IC Rockets asked me to post this on this thread along with...

do what you can to explain to Philly that they HAVE to get these migrants on buses out of town because they have been conned into having court appearances scheduled all across the country on Monday fucking morning

I won't be spending any effort convincing PhillyFairy since he is incapable of independent thought.

He smacks his two flippers together upon cue just like every trained seal Trump Fluffer.

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

38 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

I can't even  imagine how fked up Philly  must be if he's the finest.

Oh it is one of biggest shit holes in America.

Of course, the trained seals will say it is because of a Democrat Mayor or Governor or Janitor.

It is on page 117 of the Trump Fluffer Handbook

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:
IC Rockets asked me to post this on this thread along with...

do what you can to explain to Philly that they HAVE to get these migrants on buses out of town because they have been conned into having court appearances scheduled all across the country on Monday fucking morning

I won't be spending any effort convincing PhillyFairy since he is incapable of independent thought.

He smacks his two flippers together upon cue just like every trained seal Trump Fluffer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11221605/GoFundMe-Marthas-Vineyard-migrants-sent-cash-16m-local-non-profit-instead.html

What's even better than leftists defending the ultra white residents from Martha's vineyard that fed the migrants generic cereal and promptly sent in the NG to ship them off to a Republican town in Cape Cod is the fact that the go fund me they put up to help those migrants isn't even going to them.

Your media masters and the liberal elites/wealthy residents of Martha's vineyard appreciate your efforts to support them kicking brown people out and calling them trash.

Keep up the good fight, retards! LOL

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Liberal white elites FTW!

You have the support of the TDS crowd here

Again more racism and lies. The people in Martha’s Vineyard welcomed those people and showed the love and helped them out. This was after human trafficker (Yes I posted the law) DeSantis sent them there. Here we have job shortages everywhere and we can’t give these people an opportunity to work? What the fuck is wrong with you? 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Liberal white elites FTW!

You have the support of the TDS crowd here

The people on the vineyard took care of these individuals as best as they could and now are sending them somewhere to where they will have better support and resources. 

The demographics of the year round Vineyard resident is more average low to middle class than ‘Elite’. 

The Republican Vineyard argument they are trying to push doesn’t hold water. Desantis got exactly the opposite reaction he was looking for and they are scrambling to try and find a sliver of elitism to bolster their argument 

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Again more racism and lies. The people in Martha’s Vineyard welcomed those people and showed the love and helped them out. This was after human trafficker (Yes I posted the law) DeSantis sent them there. Here we have job shortages everywhere and we can’t give these people an opportunity to work? What the fuck is wrong with you? 

That's awesome of you to support the wealthy liberal elites and their mission to get rid of these migrants before the sun set the next day.

Maybe your like this activist for immigrants. A true champion for these people

https://ussanews.com/2022/09/16/nbc-news-deletes-tweet-with-activist-quote-comparing-migrants-in-marthas-vineyard-to-trash/

NBC News deletes tweet with activist quote comparing migrants in Martha’s Vineyard to ‘trash’

NBC News deleted a tweet containing a quote that compared migrants sent to Martha’s Vineyard to “trash” in an attempt to criticize Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

The quote came from Max Lefeld, a Venezuelan-American and immigrant activist.

“It’s like me taking my trash out and just driving to different areas where I live and just throwing my trash there,” he said.

Ironically, Lefeld is also a founding member of the Casa Venezuela Dallas foundation, a charity that helps refugees.

NBC posted the quote in a tweet with a link to its article, but deleted the tweet after receiving criticism online.

“You can rip on DeSantis about a lot of things but man did he make baiting these fools into making terrible analogies look effortless,” read one response.

“Did you…did they call these human beings ‘trash’?” responded author Amelia Hamilton.

“Remember, kids: when these people reveal, even inadvertently or without self-awareness, who they really are and what they really think, you should believe them,” read another response.

Nbc news deletes tweet with activist quote comparing migrants in martha 039 s vineyard to 039 trash 039

The article went on to detail that DeSantis faced criticism for what many on the left called a political stunt, but he also received praise from many who said the policy highlighted the massive problem of illegal immigration at the border.

DeSantis confirmed on Wednesday that he had sent two planes full of migrants, mostly from Venezuela, to the vacation resort island famous for its residents, the Obamas. Critics on the left have called it worse than the Holocaust and accused DeSantis of being a totalitarian dictator after unconfirmed reports that some migrants were deceived about the services and jobs they might be getting on the Island.

Others went so far as to accuse him of human trafficking, but his defenders pointed out that President Joe Biden, a Democrat, had also relocated migrants to various cities in the United States to alleviate the growing migrant crisis.

Officials on the island scrambled to find the migrants shelter and other services. On Friday, the migrants were bused out of the island to Joint Base Cape Cod where a shelter was set up for them by the Republican Gov. Charlie Baker.

Here’s more about the sanctuary city debate:

Republicans BUS Illegal Immigrants to Sanctuary Cities | The News & Why It Matters | 9/15/22

www.youtube.com

Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Carlos Garcia

TheGunBox.com

This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, http://theblaze.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.

If what they do is so good, than why did Abbott threaten a contractor who was busing immigrants out of TX for the past few months, warning him not to talk to any reporters.

As much as a racist POS Desantis is, at least the soulless prick of misery is doing it out in the open. 

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

Conservatives always want to take "our country back."
OK, how bout' the early 1900's where:
"The vast majority of immigrants were treated courteously and respectfully upon arrival and were free to begin their new lives in America after only a few short hours on Ellis Island. Only two percent of the arriving immigrants were excluded from entry."

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

Seriously, I wish I was fucking joking, some of these fucking evangelicals literally think he is a messiah.  These are the same exact people who would rightly call anyone else who made such a statement at least the spirit of antichrist if not the antichrist himself and yet these wackos literally write books like this:

During the presidency of President Donald Trump, it became evident to me that the prophecies about the Son of Man, as predicted by Jesus in the Bible were, to a significant extent, fulfilled at the hands of Mr Trump. The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other. Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person. The greatest distinction or significance between the Son of Man and the Son of God (the Lamb) is their respective positions at the throne of God. There are numerous differences between the Son of God and the Son of Man, but overall, people read these scriptures and they do not realize that the Son of God (the Lamb) stands in front of the throne of God, whereas the Son of Man, is positioned on the right hand of God. Jesus spoke about two different killings in the four gospels of the New Testament. People read these scriptures and are unaware that Jesus (the Son of God) predicted his own killing in the first person, as opposed to the several prophecies that He made in respects to the Son of Man who will be crucified. The New Testament speaks about "two Kings;" Jesus, the Son of God, is the "King of the Jews," whereas the Son of Man is the "King of Kings" who will be a world-ruler, and He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."

Seriously, they equate him with Jesus.  

I am not making this shit up, they literally believe he is equal to Jesus:

President Donald J. Trump, The Son of Man - The Christ by Helgard Müller, Paperback | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

7 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Seriously, I wish I was fucking joking, some of these fucking evangelicals literally think he is a messiah.  These are the same exact people who would rightly call anyone else who made such a statement at least the spirit of antichrist if not the antichrist himself and yet these wackos literally write books like this:

President Donald J. Trump, The Son of Man - The Christ by Helgard Müller, Paperback | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

The Christian Right is to blame for a lot of the United Stated regression over the past 40 years.

• Like 3
  • Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

The Christian Right is to blame for a lot of the United Stated regression over the past 40 years.

The Pat Buchanan effect. He did a ton of damage when he hijacked a significant portion of the Republican Party. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Hate much, Dolos?  Yes, the Christian right is at fault for the absolute cesspool that our inner cities have become.   The Christian right is at fault for opening our borders and refusing to help border states to handle this created humanitarian crisis.   Oh wait. 

Now the 'Marie Antoinette Liberals' at Martha's Vineyard have sent these 50 people (THEY ARE PEOPLE!!!!!!!) to a military concentration camp.

Poor Governor DeSantis must be horrified by the inhumanity of those who professed themselves as a 'Sanctuary'. 

Conversely, those good people of conscience (the 'Christian Right') that you deride doubtless are praying for these people.   I guarantee they are not using this to  make a political point on a message board. 

• Like 1