DeSantis sent 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard by plane as an anti-liberal stunt. The locals pulled together to help them.

f8ta1ity54

58 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Biden then says “and, you will not like this, punish American employers who knowingly violate the law when, in fact, they hire illegals.”

“And let me tell you something folks, people are driving across that border with tons, tons, hear me, tons of everything from byproducts for methamphetamine to cocaine to heroin and it’s all coming up through corrupt Mexico.”

The Republicans have no appetite for arresting Citizens who hire illegal workers. It ruins there arguments. 

If you want to curb the influx of illegal workers, then reduce the demand and enforce laws on the books that don’t allow people to pay for illegal labor

14 minutes ago, foster said:

The Republicans have no appetite for arresting Citizens who hire illegal workers. It ruins there arguments. 

If you want to curb the influx of illegal workers, then reduce the demand and enforce laws on the books that don’t allow people to pay for illegal labor

If they really want to curb it, penalize the employers and not the people coming here in search of a better life, like all of our ancestors did. People running from crime, and gangs and dictators. That Statue of Liberty and the saying on it should still mean  something to all Americans.

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Now I know right wingers here, and everywhere, will try and discount that with all kinds of excuses. The thing is, that is what the country was built on, that is what built this country and still does. The hate directed by the right toward immigrants is a culture war thing used by Republicans in an attempt to secure their power. 

• Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

8 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Does he live in Martha's Vineyard?

Did he endorse his state of Florida as a sanctuary for migrants?

Did he also do his time in the military?

DeSantis isn't what those people are in Martha's vineyard. Those people are predominantly white, and they kicked out the brown folk the minute they touched down because they see them as trash. They quoted someone there that used that analogy on NBC today. Maybe liberal towns of privilege are where the FBI should seek out their racist/white supremacists...because that seems to be where there is no tolerance for someone of a different skin color unless they are their servant.

DeSantis has fought to help the people of Florida. His moves during covid ended up benefitting their residents, and they are very happy with the job he's done. Unlike shitholes like CA and NY where their governers went along with the elites and their plans to keep you at home, and your kids from learning. He took on the establishment and the corrupt media that tried to slander and demonize him. 

So, no...DeSantis has been anything but an elitist for a long time now. 

Nice try

NO, he broke the law by misappropriating tax funds to human traffic illegal people to Mass.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

4 hours ago, micknaboz said:

If they really want to curb it, penalize the employers and not the people coming here in search of a better life, like all of our ancestors did. People running from crime, and gangs and dictators. That Statue of Liberty and the saying on it should still mean  something to all Americans.

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Now I know right wingers here, and everywhere, will try and discount that with all kinds of excuses. The thing is, that is what the country was built on, that is what built this country and still does. The hate directed by the right toward immigrants is a culture war thing used by Republicans in an attempt to secure their power. 

No.  Stop the welfare state that allows employers to hire cheap labor with health care subsidized by the American tax payer.  And don't allow illegal aliens to vote without completing FanBack's Voter Coaching Services. 

40 minutes ago, HipKat said:

NO, he broke the law by misappropriating tax funds to human traffic illegal people to Mass.

I assume that DeSantis used state funds?  In that case, these are funds well managed for the benefit of Floridians.

Biden ha been shipping  border crossers to Florida with federal funds.   I don't appreciate that; those funds should be spent by the executive branch to fulfill their constitutional duty to protect our border 

This is not human trafficking in either case.   Unless 'Big Daddy'' pilfers a couple of women for his son Hunter. 

I'm starting to believe that, if elected, President DeSantis will institute the Aquarian's  Economic policies.  This would improve everyone's economic situation. 

6 hours ago, micknaboz said:

We are a country of laws simpleton. There is a thing called immigration law.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, micknaboz said:

Do it legally.  Duh!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, foster said:

I and most Republicans do support work visas and have for decades.

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

I assume that DeSantis used state funds?  In that case, these are funds well managed for the benefit of Floridians.

Biden ha been shipping  border crossers to Florida with federal funds.   I don't appreciate that; those funds should be spent by the executive branch to fulfill their constitutional duty to protect our border 

This is not human trafficking in either case.   Unless 'Big Daddy'' pilfers a couple of women for his son Hunter. 

I'm starting to believe that, if elected, President DeSantis will institute the Aquarian's  Economic policies.  This would improve everyone's economic situation. 

These people have no clue. If it doesnt appear on the liberal "news" outlets that they watch, it never happened.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, foster said:

Or get to the root cause which is an open borders policy that brings these folks in.

You want to fix a problem that can be prevented in the first place

But I'm good with both

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

We are a country of laws simpleton. There is a thing called immigration law.

Laws like misappropriation of tax funds and human trafficking?

6tu3em.jpg

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Laws like misappropriation of tax funds and human trafficking?

WTF are you referring to? If its sending these "migrants" (illegal invaders) away from Florida then where was your concern when Biden was flying these people all over America in the middle of the night? When asked about it Jen Psaki denied it was happening even though the video evidence was legion.

3 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

WTF are you referring to? If its sending these "migrants" (illegal invaders) away from Florida then where was your concern when Biden was flying these people all over America in the middle of the night? When asked about it Jen Psaki denied it was happening even though the video evidence was legion.

I don't see what the problem is? They are still sending them to a different part of  America where  they will be better cared for by the democrats like they claimed they would.  They are just giving in to what the democrats asked for.

That is such a caring decision by Desantis and Abott..Bless their heart. 

16 minutes ago, RichJ said:

I don't see what the problem is? They are still sending them to a different part of  America where  they will be better cared for by the democrats like they claimed they would.  They are just giving in to what the democrats asked for.

That is such a caring decision by Desantis and Abott..Bless their heart. 

The hypocrisy of liberals is never ending and always hillarious.

46 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

WTF I'm referring to is that Desantis misused Tax Funds to send these people to Martha's Vineyard. He used Covid Relief money that was specifically limited in how it could be used. Also, they lied to the people about where they were going and what they would get which is one of the foundations of human trafficking - forcing people into situations based on false pretenses.

When Biden was doing it was when I made my post about building a prison-style wall from the Pacific to the Gulf, btw.

So calling out the hypocrisy of the left without pointing it out on the right is actually hypocritical in itself

6tu3em.jpg

Just now, HipKat said:

WTF I'm referring to is that Desantis misused Tax Funds to send these people to Martha's Vineyard. He used Covid Relief money that was specifically limited in how it could be used. Also, they lied to the people about where they were going and what they would get which is one of the foundations of human trafficking - forcing people into situations based on false pretenses.

So calling out the hypocrisy of the left without pointing it out on the right is actually hypocritical in itself

Desantis does what right for the people of Florida. It's not his fault that this administration has decided to open our border and allow migrants from all over the world to enter unchecked. There are without question some bad actors within these caravans as many on terror watch lists have been caught and many have made it in without capture. Why should Desantis allow his people to be at risk? I assure you the people of Florida LOVE Desantis and America is overwhelmingly against open borders that is one of the reasons I'll be celebrating on election night.

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

It's not his fault that this administration has decided to open our border and allow migrants from all over the world to enter unchecked.

Not true, border is no more open than it's ever been although the flow of people across the border has increased, thanks to the cartels and corruption in Latin America

There are without question some bad actors within these caravans as many on terror watch lists have been caught and many have made it in without capture. Why should Desantis allow his people to be at risk? I assure you the people of Florida LOVE Desantis and America is overwhelmingly against open borders that is one of the reasons I'll be celebrating on election night.

Does not justify breaking the law

6tu3em.jpg

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Not true, border is no more open than it's ever been although the flow of people across the border has increased, thanks to the cartels and corruption in Latin America

Does not justify breaking the law

The Border is completely overwhelmed, and it has been reported that never at any time in history have more people illegally entered. You are way off on this. This is an invasion and Biden should be impeached for it.

Image result for illegal invaders