Jump to content

DeSantis sent 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard by plane as an anti-liberal stunt. The locals pulled together to help them.


f8ta1ity54
 Share

Recommended Posts

I thought rhey were welcoming . Reminds me of Hollywood stars who supported and gave money to blm and as soon as they showed up in Beverly hills  , they called the cops and pretty much told blm to scram .lol

Send more !!!!!!

Texans should send all of them to Martha's vineyard and NY city, LA , especially Delaware.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RichJ said:

I thought rhey were welcoming . Reminds me of Hollywood stars who supported and gave money to blm and as soon as they showed up in Beverly hills  , they called the cops and pretty much told blm to scram .lol

Send more !!!!!!

Texans should send all of them to Martha's vineyard and NY city, LA , especially Delaware.  

 

You're a soulless piece of human excrement.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is how true Christians behave.

 

Donations poured in and volunteers who rushed to help: Here's how Martha's Vineyard communities responded to the arrival of migrant

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/16/us/marthas-vineyard-community-response-migrants/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&utm_content=2022-09-16T11%3A30%3A05&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR1BWMgtJU-GGETIaDQt6eLP4FxlnozbXewIZ3zsPfBke90gfIrPIJY5a_g

 

  • Like 2
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

DeSantis roasts Biden and the elites that only decided migrants are a problem when they showed up at their lush palaces

 

DEMOCRATS: We love ilegal immigrants as long as you keep them away from us. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Truth.

It is Joe Biden himself who invited illegals to come if he became president.

It all lands at his feet

In case these morons forgot...here it is

 

 

Enough with your facts already

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

 

We support migrants and welcome them

Until they show up

Leftists = frauds

 

 

Actually, the Vineyard isn’t equipped to handle the needs of these people. They will be better served on the mainland where more resources are in place to help them. 
 

This time of year it’s mostly locals on the Vineyard, dipping below 20k residents and their social services are limited and tailored to help the islanders, especially during the fall and winter and are not properly equipped to manage the services this group would need. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think we fully appreciate what took place today.

We saw the left...a party that claims to be dUh reEzIsTinSe and fights for those that have no voice or are discriminated against literally fight to protect their political elite overlords and their sacred town where not even they would be accepted if they simply showed up in need.

Today, any of you that defended the elites in their ivory tower have surrendered your fake virtue and righteousness. You are now lapdogs and sheep that will fight not to protect yourselves and your fellow Americans, but for the establishment elites that hate you...maybe even more than the illegal immigrants that they needed to ship out ASAP.

You guys lost big today. DeSantis' migrant move was a masterstroke that exposed everybody.

Well played, Ron!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I don't think we fully appreciate what took place today.

We saw the left...a party that claims to be dUh reEzIsTinSe and fights for those that have no voice or are discriminated against literally fight to protect their political elite overlords and their sacred town where not even they would be accepted if they simply showed up in need.

Today, any of you that defended the elites in their ivory tower have surrendered your fake virtue and righteousness. You are now lapdogs and sheep that will fight not to protect yourselves and your fellow Americans, but for the establishment elites that hate you...maybe even more than the illegal immigrants that they needed to ship out ASAP.

You guys lost big today. DeSantis' migrant move was a masterstroke that exposed everybody.

Well played, Ron!

You obviously didn't read the article you half wit.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I don't think we fully appreciate what took place today.

We saw the left...a party that claims to be dUh reEzIsTinSe and fights for those that have no voice or are discriminated against literally fight to protect their political elite overlords and their sacred town where not even they would be accepted if they simply showed up in need.

Today, any of you that defended the elites in their ivory tower have surrendered your fake virtue and righteousness. You are now lapdogs and sheep that will fight not to protect yourselves and your fellow Americans, but for the establishment elites that hate you...maybe even more than the illegal immigrants that they needed to ship out ASAP.

You guys lost big today. DeSantis' migrant move was a masterstroke that exposed everybody.

Well played, Ron!

When you’re talking about Elites you’re talking about Desantis, Yale undergrad, Harvard Law school Desantis - correct?

  • Like 2
  • Poop 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, foster said:

When you’re talking about Elites you’re talking about Desantis, Yale undergrad, Harvard Law school Desantis - correct?

Does he live in Martha's Vineyard?

Did he endorse his state of Florida as a sanctuary for migrants?

Did he also do his time in the military?

DeSantis isn't what those people are in Martha's vineyard. Those people are predominantly white, and they kicked out the brown folk the minute they touched down because they see them as trash. They quoted someone there that used that analogy on NBC today. Maybe liberal towns of privilege are where the FBI should seek out their racist/white supremacists...because that seems to be where there is no tolerance for someone of a different skin color unless they are their servant.

DeSantis has fought to help the people of Florida. His moves during covid ended up benefitting their residents, and they are very happy with the job he's done. Unlike shitholes like CA and NY where their governers went along with the elites and their plans to keep you at home, and your kids from learning. He took on the establishment and the corrupt media that tried to slander and demonize him. 

So, no...DeSantis has been anything but an elitist for a long time now. 

Nice try

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Does he live in Martha's Vineyard?

Did he endorse his state of Florida as a sanctuary for migrants?

Did he also do his time in the military?

DeSantis isn't what those people are in Martha's vineyard. Those people are predominantly white, and they kicked out the brown folk the minute they touched down because they see them as trash. They quoted someone there that used that analogy on NBC today. Maybe liberal towns of privilege are where the FBI should seek out their racist/white supremacists...because that seems to be where there is no tolerance for someone of a different skin color unless they are their servant.

DeSantis has fought to help the people of Florida. His moves during covid ended up benefitting their residents, and they are very happy with the job he's done. Unlike shitholes like CA and NY where their governers went along with the elites and their plans to keep you at home, and your kids from learning. He took on the establishment and the corrupt media that tried to slander and demonize him. 

So, no...DeSantis has been anything but an elitist for a long time now. 

Nice try

You really are a brainwashed idiot.  (No offense lol)  

  • Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...