Jump to content

DeSantis sent 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard by plane as an anti-liberal stunt. The locals pulled together to help them.


f8ta1ity54
 Share

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, RichJ said:

Wrong! I I wasn't the one who said the killing and violence makes one a terrorist . I just pointed out 2 B in damages is more than what happened on Jan6.

Keep up. 

If a monetary amount is all you care about, OK, but the riots weren't a direct attack on the government with an attempt to stop the certification of the election. That's the little game both sides play; cherry picking to make an argument

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

If a monetary amount is all you care about, OK, but the riots weren't a direct attack on the government with an attempt to stop the certification of the election. That's the little game both sides play; cherry picking to make an argument

But he's never going to concede to that argument anyway. He'll say it was a FBI orchestrated tourist visit, or whatever garbage the talking point is this week. When you debunk that, he'll move to another point. 

He's just a fascist and wants the fascists to have power. He will say anything even if it contradicts other things he says. It's all about that white christian power over every one of us impure heathens.

  • Sad 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, foster said:

And in the case of the Minn riots, this was a mostly a peaceful protest until the "Umbrella Man", a known member of the Aryan Cowboys, started smashing windows in a (successful) attempt to escalate the tensions into a riot.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-helped-ignite-george-floyd-riots-identified-white/story?id=72051536

 

The racists here just want to blame people of color. That’s it… sad 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had also read some of the riots in Portland had also been instigated by the crazies on the Right.

And I was just reading DeSantis paid $1.5 million to a big Republican donor who had flown the 50 people to the Vineyard. They paid $615,000 to fly the 50 people and were than given another $900,000 for basically nothing. And you right wing douchebags here talk about dems being corrupt. The dems don't come close to the level of corruption of the Republicans.

And there's so much corruption around it even a TX sheriff is investigating. 

  • Laugh 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, micknaboz said:

I had also read some of the riots in Portland had also been instigated by the crazies on the Right.

And I was just reading DeSantis paid $1.5 million to a big Republican donor who had flown the 50 people to the Vineyard. They paid $615,000 to fly the 50 people and were than given another $900,000 for basically nothing. And you right wing douchebags here talk about dems being corrupt. The dems don't come close to the level of corruption of the Republicans.

And there's so much corruption around it even a TX sheriff is investigating. 

You...are...nuts.  LOL

  • Like 1

download.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, micknaboz said:

I had also read some of the riots in Portland had also been instigated by the crazies on the Right.

And I was just reading DeSantis paid $1.5 million to a big Republican donor who had flown the 50 people to the Vineyard. They paid $615,000 to fly the 50 people and were than given another $900,000 for basically nothing. And you right wing douchebags here talk about dems being corrupt. The dems don't come close to the level of corruption of the Republicans.

And there's so much corruption around it even a TX sheriff is investigating. 

Here's some Republican corruption.

Look up 1.6 Billion Dollars and The Federalist and see how a list compiled by the Federalist Papers brass of the only acceptable Supreme Court nominees was given to Trump. Every nominee came off that list and three were nominated and see where we are now

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

If a monetary amount is all you care about, OK, but the riots weren't a direct attack on the government with an attempt to stop the certification of the election. That's the little game both sides play; cherry picking to make an 

 if you werent  as clueless as your boy Biden you would have seen it was more than just money. It was peoples.livelihood, people homes that were destroyed.  People were killed . 

Maybe Floyd ,his buddies that pointed a gun at an innocent pregnant woman along with all the rioters who tied to make him a hero shiukd burn your place down and see if you say " it as only.money" 

Whndid yonignore the part where they burned precincts down and other government building. Talk about cherry picking. Get a clue.All about money. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RichJ said:

 if you werent  as clueless as your boy Biden you would have seen it was more than just money. It was peoples.livelihood, people homes that were destroyed.  People were killed . 

Maybe Floyd ,his buddies that pointed a gun at an innocent pregnant woman along with all the rioters who tied to make him a hero shiukd burn your place down and see if you say " it as only.money" 

Whndid yonignore the part where they burned precincts down and other government building. Talk about cherry picking. Get a clue.All about money. 

Man, you are constantly off-base. I did not support George Floyd, I admitted he was a criminal. I totally understand what you’re saying about peoples homes and I’m not disagreeing with you on that. All I’m saying is that you guys use those riots to minimize what happened on January 6 When the fact of the matter is January 6 was an attack on the entire country. In attempt to violate a constitutional process, not just some damage on someone’s home or a few businesses or a police station.

And I’m not trying to minimize what happened in those cases. I’m just saying everything that’s going on with the capital of January 6 is just as justifiedas whatever it is that you want to see happen to anybody who was involved in those other riots. In my opinion, more justified because of what they were trying to do. Stop an election from being certified. Hunt down politicians to kidnap, kill, or whatever. And yes there were people there who had that intent.

And look, I’m gonna throw this out there right now. I am sick and fucking tired of all the hatred between us all. It’s a lot more fun when we gang up on hating those fucking idiots from the other side of the border. So why don’t we just agree that we can debate, disagreed, post opinions, whatever but let’s take the fucking venom out of it. I just am fucking done with that.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Man, you are constantly off-base. I did not support George Floyd, I admitted he was a criminal. I totally understand what you’re saying about peoples homes and I’m not disagreeing with you on that. All I’m saying is that you guys use those riots to minimize what happened on January 6 When the fact of the matter is January 6 was an attack on the entire country. In attempt to violate a constitutional process, not just some damage on someone’s home or a few businesses or a police station.

And I’m not trying to minimize what happened in those cases. I’m just saying everything that’s going on with the capital of January 6 is just as justifiedas whatever it is that you want to see happen to anybody who was involved in those other riots. In my opinion, more justified because of what they were trying to do. Stop an election from being certified. Hunt down politicians to kidnap, kill, or whatever. And yes there were people there who had that intent.

And look, I’m gonna throw this out there right now. I am sick and fucking tired of all the hatred between us all. It’s a lot more fun when we gang up on hating those fucking idiots from the other side of the border. So why don’t we just agree that we can debate, disagreed, post opinions, whatever but let’s take the fucking venom out of it. I just am fucking done with that.

you replied to my post replying to the angry lib denverboz stating that people are terrorists because they attacked a government institution and people were killed. I was simply telling him that if that makes one a terrorist then I brought up the damages , the attack on government agencies and the deaths people FROM YOUR side caused through the years. In other words, pot calling the kettle. 

I wasnt justifying the Jan. 6 attack either. 

I do NOT have a problem with the people on the other side of the border. I have a problem with the people who  you voted for that  invited them over. It's not FUN for me to see people who are suffering risk their lives to find a better one. 

You had a hand in this by voting for the idiots that invited them over . 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RichJ said:

you replied to my post replying to the angry lib denverboz stating that people are terrorists because they attacked a government institution and people were killed. I was simply telling him that if that makes one a terrorist then I brought up the damages , the attack on government agencies and the deaths people FROM YOUR side caused through the years. In other words, pot calling the kettle. 

I wasnt justifying the Jan. 6 attack either. 

I do NOT have a problem with the people on the other side of the border. I have a problem with the people who  you voted for that  invited them over. It's not FUN for me to see people who are suffering risk their lives to find a better one. 

You had a hand in this by voting for the idiots that invited them over . 

 

The problem with that is that people coming across the border in massive numbers did not start in January 2021. It’s just always been that way except that now it’s a political dog whistle that the media uses to push their agenda of sensationalism. Just like the Martha’s Vineyard deal, those people are actually here legally but it was made to look like DeSantis took a bunch of border jumpers and shipped them off to Massachusetts. 
 

Every day in this country in multiple places, homes and businesses are intentionally set on fire. How come nobody from your side complains about those? They are outnumbered any damage that was done during the riots.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RichJ said:

you replied to my post replying to the angry lib denverboz stating that people are terrorists because they attacked a government institution and people were killed. I was simply telling him that if that makes one a terrorist then I brought up the damages , the attack on government agencies and the deaths people FROM YOUR side caused through the years. In other words, pot calling the kettle. 

I wasnt justifying the Jan. 6 attack either. 

I do NOT have a problem with the people on the other side of the border. I have a problem with the people who  you voted for that  invited them over. It's not FUN for me to see people who are suffering risk their lives to find a better one. 

You had a hand in this by voting for the idiots that invited them over . 

 

Lies. lies and more lies. You got nothing except for lies. What a life.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...