Mike Pillow

f8ta1ity54

10 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

f6ir2is9wvn91.thumb.webp.a41afeb07316317243517b4dc1d8ab4e.webp

What do you think is on Mike Pillow's FBI seized cell phone?

I cant believe the deep state is doing this just because Mike Pillow voted for Trump!

Well he did want to get everything into the hands of the FBI. And he did say yesterday that everything is on his phone so sounds like a win for him. In other news, it seems like all of Trump’s people that have pushed the stolen election lie are you getting visits from the FBI now.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Just now, HipKat said:

Well he did want to get everything into the hands of the FBI. And he did say yesterday that everything is on his phone so sounds like a win for him. In other news, it seems like all of Trump’s people that have pushed the stolen election lie are you getting visits from the FBI now.

I cant wait to see what comes of this and I hope Dominion bankrupts him.

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I cant wait to see what comes of this and I hope Dominion bankrupts him.

I’m pretty sure he’s going to find out that running his mouth, just like all of these other treasonous traitors that support Trump are finding out, that it’s gonna cost him in the long run, bigly!

• Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah...because the election "lie" is now the priority for the FBI.

Come to think of it...maybe it is because they can't find enough white supremacists/domestic terrorists to go after, so they need another fake boogeyman to chase?

They probably confiscated evidence that does show the election was stolen...just like they might have taken documents that Trump had exposing the corruption within our government (see FBI paid informant that lied about the Steele dossier), and like how they helped keep the Hunter laptop from being properly investigated.

The FBI works for the corrupt machine...not for the American people. 

FACTS

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yeah...because the election "lie" is now the priority for the FBI.

Come to think of it...maybe it is because they can't find enough white supremacists/domestic terrorists to go after, so they need another fake boogeyman to chase?

They probably confiscated evidence that does show the election was stolen...just like they might have taken documents that Trump had exposing the corruption within our government (see FBI paid informant that lied about the Steele dossier), and like how they helped keep the Hunter laptop from being properly investigated.

The FBI works for the corrupt machine...not for the American people. 

FACTS

Why is the GOP writing abortion bills instead of bills to limit the powers of the FBI?

hhhmmmmm......Makes you think!

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

17 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I confess, I haven't been following this story too much, but while 1/6 needs to be investigated thoroughly, we must make sure the FBI is not being used to settle political scores.

is there any evidence to suggest that is what is happening?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

is there any evidence to suggest that is what is happening?

no.  and the MAGATs cant wrap their head around why his phone was seized

Mike Lindell says FBI agents seized his cellphone, questioned him about Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters

WASHINGTON — MyPillow chief executive Mike Lindell said Tuesday that federal agents seized his cellphone and questioned him about a Colorado clerk who has been charged in what prosecutors say was a “deceptive scheme” to breach voting system technology used across the country.

Lindell was approached in the drive-thru of a Hardee’s fast-food restaurant in Mankato, Minnesota, by several FBI agents, he said on his podcast, “The Lindell Report.” The agents questioned him about Dominion Voting SystemsMesa County Clerk Tina Peters and his connection to Doug Frank, an Ohio educator who claims voting machines have been manipulated, he said.

The agents then told Lindell they had a warrant to seize his cellphone and ordered him to turn it over, he said. On a video version of his podcast, Lindell displayed a letter signed by an assistant U.S. attorney in Colorado that said prosecutors were conducting an “official criminal investigation of a suspected felony” and noted the use of a federal grand jury.

• Like 1