Adrian Peterson wants to sign with the Bills!

Chief is right, the hatred is strong with this group, similar to to the likely premature "who needs" thread(though that thread is worse, I've decided to withhold replying for the moment).  Folks might save themselves future pain by realizing there is no title belt wrapped around their waist yet(I'm keeping with the spirits of this boxing video).  How many even watched the video?  AP doesn't come across as the first person I'd want to direct ill feelings toward from watching this.  The interviewer(IIRC) seemed to be pressing him to name names of teams, so he eventually did, and Buffalo seems like a logical answer.  It didn't come across that he had been researching the situations, and most likely was thinking if injury occurs.

Andy did you hear about this one?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)  

Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.

6 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

No one wanted to play for The Bills in his prime, we sucked!

Mario Williams. 

Which I like pointing out from time to time. That season the Bills have one of the best defensive lines I ever saw. One of the best in the league. Set the record for sacks for a Bills season. 

And they went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.

That is when I started banging my head on this idea that deFenSe wInS cHamPioNshIps 

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

17 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Mario Williams. 

Which I like pointing out from time to time. That season the Bills have one of the best defensive lines I ever saw. One of the best in the league. Set the record for sacks for a Bills season. 

And they went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.

That is when I started banging my head on this idea that deFenSe wInS cHamPioNshIps 

That was Williams' 3rd season with the team.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 8:25 PM, Herodotus said:

A decade ago that punches this team's ticket to the Superbowl (if we had the rest of this year's ensemble).  This year? He's washed up.  If we want to raid the retirement home give me Fred Jax or Lynch.

I remember back in his heyday he had a more chiseled body than DK Metcalf...