What do Hunter Biden and Shiva have in common?

Very Wide Right

Hunter Biden isn't paying child support payments to the stripper he impregnated and has gone to court to lower payments despite living in a 20K a month Malibu beach home. Hunter has nothing to do with the 4 year old daughter. Shiva as you know was begged online for the world to see on Bills zone to pay child support by his daughter as well. No word on whether Hunter has herpes.

Image result for long nose monkey

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Hunter Biden isn't paying child support payments to the stripper he impregnated and has gone to court to lower payments despite living in a 20K a month Malibu beach home. Hunter has nothing to do with the 4 year old daughter. Shiva as you know was begged online for the world to see on Bills zone to pay child support by his daughter as well. No word on whether Hunter has herpes.

Image result for long nose monkey

I wish I could see that thread where his daughter called him out

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The right hates Hunter Biden because he looks like a Chad and has a fat cock that he uses to fuck tons of hot chics. 

That is probably not it, but funny

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Holy, shit! Did F8 really say that?

Imagine someone believing they hate Hunter because he bangs hookers and coke sluts instead of because he's a scumbag that slept with his dead brothers wife, is a corrupt POS that sold influence, and has a laptop where we can read and see his communications that show him as a total POS.

But to F8...it's got something to do with his cock?! I never even thought this was a thing, or even considered it.

At least we now know F8 is jealous of a crackhead and envies a normal size pecker.

Gay Typography GIF

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Holy, shit! Did F8 really say that?

Imagine someone believing they hate Hunter because he bangs hookers and coke sluts instead of because he's a scumbag that slept with his dead brothers wife, is a corrupt POS that sold influence, and has a laptop where we can read and see his communications that show him as a total POS.

But to F8...it's got something to do with his cock?! I never even thought this was a thing, or even considered it.

At least we now know F8 is jealous of a crackhead and envies a normal size pecker.

Gay Typography GIF

LOL So am I off ignore yet?

I'm comfortable with my sexuality and I'm not jealous of Hunter at all. I'm not the one with HBS. Call me gay all you want. You're still jealous that Biden is a good looking guy who can hang some dong. 

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

I wish I could see that thread where his daughter called him out

I'm sure you do.

Good luck.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well, I didnt. but if I did, why is it creepy? Are you saying gay people are creepy?

Holy Shit isn't this rich.

BitchJ has a photo of another poster as his avatar and he is calling other people creepy.

What a warped reality these Trump Fluffers have created here.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

Researching on a crackheads pecker is creepy.  But whatever floats your boat

You can't read can you?

Why would you bring Very Wide Ass' Mother into this?

She does not have a "crackhead pecker".

She is ranked as the #6 Downtown Buffalo Anal Crack Whore.

No connection whatsoever between the two.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

25 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Holy Shit isn't this rich.

BitchJ has a photo of another poster as his avatar and he is calling other people creepy.

What a warped reality these Trump Fluffers have created here.

You buuhurt that I used an ugly tards picture for people to laugh for an avatar.

Even the tards  mom thinks he's fugly. 

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well I'm glad we could clear up why conservatives are so obsessed with hunter biden.

We are pointing out his crimes especially since his dad authored the 1994 crime bill. Duh!

YOU are the one researching on Hunters pecker. Creepy.