f8ta1ity54

7 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Who is actually mad about this? 

racists

A few things:  as a life long comic reader

Hah. Nerd.

I  didn't like the derivative characters - Supergirl, Mary Marvel, Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers now called Captain Marvel because the success of Wonder Woman scared Marvel - 'OMG!!  DC has a good movie!!), Black Goliath, I could go on.  It's simple pandering and shows a lack of creativity.  Sometimes a talented creator can do something with those horrendous characters - see She -Hulk.

There are plenty of people who like seeing their gender represented in comics. Hopefully DC and Marvel check in with you before they pander to anyone again. Are you against capitalism? There is obviously a market for female characters, derivative or not.

I also didn't like the trope where a hero would get replaced for a time only to eventually come back; then they would create a new name and costume for the replacement character. 

We get it, your a conservative, and you dont like change.

I wish they would have created a new character as an animated Halle Berry rather than regurgitate what has been done before. 

why?

That's why the Black Panther and Wonder Woman worked so well. 

black panther was very good. Wonder woman not so much.

I guess people who don't like this could be like the people who didn't like the Barry Allen Flash replacing the Jay Garrick Flash.  It may not be racism; they may feel that your changing a beloved character from their childhood.  I don't understand the problem - why not have both and choose? 

sure. so why were so many conservatives so upset?

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So when someone asks you about the history of slavery in the US, which form of slavery comes to your mind first?

Native Americans owning slaves?

Blacks owning other blacks?

Whites owning blacks?

If your answer is "EvErY rAcE oWnEd SLaVeS", I cant help but think you are a racist, a moron, or both.

Fact. America was the first nation to abolish slavery with human blood.

Fact:America has brought in more Africans than any nation since slavery. 

Fact: No European or Scandanavian  country has had a Black president in history. America dud it TWICE.

Fact: black Americans are more properous than any African nation. 

Fact: there are more black  Millionaires in America than any African nation .

Stick these facts under your race peddling ass. 

Along with your very own thread title, YOU are keeping racism alive by keeping blacks mad.  Should blacks decide to act on their anger , I hope they take it out in racists like you. 

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Just now, RichJ said:

You pointed out whites owned slaves. When I point out it was a universal thing you.move the goal post.

because its an irrelevant comment without context. 

Just now, RichJ said:

FYI the Republicans may have been the progressives at that time but they are not the democrats of today. 

Who are the progressives of today and which party are they in?

Just now, RichJ said:

I provided data and you spin it. 

what data did I spin exactly?

Just now, RichJ said:

Dumb fuck? I was trying to have a conversation and you.resort to insults because you are getting beaten by data/truth. 

what data/truth? just random plot points on a graph that dont have any significant context to the conversation?

Just now, RichJ said:

Try not to debate using your fragile FEELINGS. it shows how immature you are.

stay mad.

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Democrats/libs want to claim "progressive' in title . You are in FACT regressive. You are turning society back into stone age with your stupid delusional science. Even primitives know women don't have penis and men don't have vaginas. Idiots. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Fact. America was the first nation to abolish slavery with human blood.

lol So your point here is that the US is the first nation to have a violent civil war over abolishing slavery? and?

Fact:America has brought in more Africans than any nation since slavery. 

ok, and?

Fact: No European or Scandanavian  country has had a Black president in history. America dud it TWICE.

OK, and?

Fact: black Americans are more properous than any African nation.

OK, AND?

Fact: there are more black  Millionaires in America than any African nation .

OK, AND?

Stick these facts under your race peddling ass. 

Along with your very own thread title, YOU are keeping racism alive by keeping blacks mad.  Should blacks decide to act on their anger , I hope they take it out in racists like you. 

lol I'm not the one mad about black ariel. racists are.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

32 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Who is actually mad about this? 

Word.  Outside of the media and social media influencers I don't hear anybody talking about it.  Personally I couldn't care less.  Disney went to crap decades ago and can't create original content that is worth watching so reboots like these should be expected.  :niterider:

• Like 2

Democrats/libs want to claim "progressive' in title . You are in FACT regressive. You are turning society back into stone age with your stupid delusional science. Even primitives know women don't have penis and men don't have vaginas. Idiots. 

LOL so mad! That was some delicious word salad.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

lol So your point here is that the US is the first nation to have a violent civil war over abolishing slavery? and?

ok, and?

OK, and?

OK, AND?

OK, AND?

lol I'm not the one mad about black ariel. racists are.

Please. The minute you called me a dumb fuck in what was a difference of opinion  shows how angry you are. Stay mad . 

I accept your surrender

Just now, RichJ said:

Please. The minute you called me a dumb fuck in what was a difference of opinion  shows how angry you are. Stay mad . 

I accept your surrender

You didn't prove anything. You just stated some random "facts" without context that you somehow feel prove your arguments.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

racists

Hah. Nerd.

There are plenty of people who like seeing their gender represented in comics. Hopefully DC and Marvel check in with you before they pander to anyone again. Are you against capitalism? There is obviously a market for female characters, derivative or not.

We get it, your a conservative, and you dont like change.

black panther was very good. Wonder woman not so much.

sure. so why were so many conservatives so upset?

I knew you'd disagree with me based on who I was and my other opinions.  Nice name calling.  You like to dehumanize people and put them in a box.  Yes, you'll be reporting people to your God Government.

And, I was referring to the characters of the Black Panther and Wonder Woman; they've been around since 1966 and 1941.   Kids get their own hero that represents them. 

Not, 'let's redo this character and make them ______ to sell to _______ people.' If you think that's the same art as actually creating something of worth, what can I say. 

And I am not a conservative.   That's a paradigm created by the Leftist/Communist/ Fascist Media- Political Conglomerate.   I am a Classical Liberal.  A Free Thinking Member of the New Millenium Counter Culture. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I knew you'd disagree with me based on who I was and my other opinions.  Nice name calling.

That was a joke. Nerd.

You like to dehumanize people and put them in a box.

nope, just you.

Yes, you'll be reporting people to your God Government.

You keep saying this, but I dont worship anything. If anything, I should be worshiped. get on your knees.

And, I was referring to the characters of the Black Panther and Wonder Woman; they've been around since 1966 and 1941.   Kids get their own hero that represents them. 

So like a black Ariel? Or was that character only for gingers with flippers?

Not, 'let's redo this character and make them ______ to sell to _______ people.' If you think that's the same art as actually creating something of worth, what can I say. 

Yet people buy it anyway. Stop hating capitalism, fucking commie.

And I am not a conservative.   That's a paradigm created by the Leftist/Communist/ Fascist Media- Political Conglomerate.   I am a Classical Liberal.  A Free Thinking Member of the New Millenium Counter Culture. 

lol How can you be a classical liberal and support an authoritarian like trump?

hahahaha

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On the one hand, considering a Dane wrote the source material for the story in question, yeah Ariel should probably be white. However, with all the lliberties Disney took with that story (spoiler alert, she doesn't marry at the end, actually she gets a form of purgatory for all her troubles), to make it passable for families her race is not a problem.

On the other, it's a fictional character.  My God, some of you people lost their shit when they were talking about Bond being a black man and then when 007 was a black woman you completely lost your fucking minds.  Who the fuck cares? Honestly, the only thing about the live action Disney remakes is that sometimes they get it right, The Jungle Book was great.  However, sometimes it goes horribly wrong, the Lion King and its army of taxidermied animals.  Frankly, if I do end up watching this it's to see how the animated classic translates to live action 

16 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

On the one hand, considering a Dane wrote the source material for the story in question, yeah Ariel should probably be white. However, with all the lliberties Disney took with that story (spoiler alert, she doesn't marry at the end, actually she gets a form of purgatory for all her troubles), to make it passable for families her race is not a problem.

Is Ariel a Danish mermaid or just a mermaid?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

51 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That was a joke. Nerd.

nope, just you.

You keep saying this, but I dont worship anything. If anything, I should be worshiped. get on your knees.

So like a black Ariel? Or was that character only for gingers with flippers?

Yet people buy it anyway. Stop hating capitalism, fucking commie.

lol How can you be a classical liberal and support an authoritarian like trump?

hahahaha

Trump is freedom. image.png.4d5970e07be9ee43bda4c2a20d6a5b1c.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

On the other, it's a fictional character.  My God, some of you people lost their shit when they were talking about Bond being a black man and then when 007 was a black woman you completely lost your fucking minds.  Who the fuck cares? Honestly, the only thing about the live action Disney remakes is that sometimes they get it right, The Jungle Book was great.  However, sometimes it goes horribly wrong, the Lion King and its army of taxidermied animals.  Frankly, if I do end up watching this it's to see how the animated classic translates to live action 

I don't care about race.  It's really about libs pandering to minorities pretending to care for minorities. It's wokeness. Its.cirtue signaling.  It's white guilt. Ask the white libs to return the land to natives take in immigrants or send all their paycheck for reparations they won't. 

Same crap about their leaders    wantong to take guns away but won't give up their details. 

Just a general question my friend asked me that I did not have an answer to....

If another poster uses a photo of you as his avatar, does it mean he wants to suck your cock or for you to fuck him aggressively without lube in the ass?

• Penis 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

19 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Just a general question my friend asked me that I did not have an answer to....

If another poster uses a photo of you as his avatar, does it mean he wants to suck your cock or for you to fuck him aggressively without lube in the ass?

More gay sex references from the Range wildlife fucker

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Is Ariel a Danish mermaid or just a mermaid?

From the original story, I would say she is some form of Caucasian.  However, ya know what, here read the original story for yourself.  Just don't let children into the room while you are doing so.   Not because its rated R or NC-17, but because its just so sad:

Hans Christian Andersen: The Little Mermaid (gilead.org.il)

Read the story, enjoy the film, don't be dicks to each other and if the film is well acted applaud it.  I'll be watching for it when its out on Disney Plus.