Stay Mad.

f8ta1ity54

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Episode 4 Hair GIF by Soul Train

Black Panther Movie GIF by Judas and the Black Messiah

Just remember...it's totally fine to say "black power" and be a black supremacist 

But the rules don't work the other way 

Just an FYI

well lets look at the historical significance of saying white vs black power.

White people used to own an kill black people for being black. They thought being black was inferior. They chanted white power to reinforce their "superiority".

black people say black power to show solidarity and strength as they stand up to white supremacy.

why do you want to say "white power" so bad?

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

44 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

White people used to own an kill black people for being black. They thought being black was inferior. They chanted white power to reinforce their "superiority".

Uh. You white libs still think blacks are inferior. You think blacks can't speak for themselves so you speak for them 

There's this 

36ul7z.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RichJ said:

4c1mlu.jpg

How are woke white people being used as pawns?

Only a small % of people are seeking forgiveness for the past, but the majority are trying to fix the problems of the present.

No white privilege? lol OK, what would you consider evidence of white privilege if it did exist?

Are you saying people who stand up for others have no dignity?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Uh. You white libs still think blacks are inferior. You think blacks can't speak for themselves so you don't for them 

There's this 

36ul7z.jpg

If a law is not intended to be racist but it has a racial outcome, how does that make you feel?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

17 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

White people used to own an kill black people for being black. 

Native American slave ownership

The Cherokee was the tribe that held the most people in slavery. In 1809, they held nearly 600 enslaved Africans. This number increased to almost 1,600 in 1835, and to around 4,000 by 1860, after they had removed to Indian Territory

2 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Native American slave ownership

The Cherokee was the tribe that held the most people in slavery. In 1809, they held nearly 600 enslaved Africans. This number increased to almost 1,600 in 1835, and to around 4,000 by 1860, after they had removed to Indian Territory

What do you think you are proving by posting this?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On white owning slaves

Cackling Kamalas Daddy says hold my beer.

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown), descendant of Hamilton Brown, who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town," wrote Donald J. Harris in a 2018 essay for Jamaica Global

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/hold-kamala-harris-father-claims-his-family-descends-irish-slave-owner-jamaica

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Whites weren't the only ones who owned slaves. You libs keep making it a black vs. White thing. 

Blacks weren't thr only slaves. Asians and whites were slaves too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

On white owning slaves

Cackling Kamalas Daddy says hold my beer.

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown), descendant of Hamilton Brown, who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town," wrote Donald J. Harris in a 2018 essay for Jamaica Global

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/hold-kamala-harris-father-claims-his-family-descends-irish-slave-owner-jamaica

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, RichJ said:

Whites weren't the only ones who owned slaves. You libs keep making it a black vs. White thing. 

Blacks weren't thr only slaves. Asians and whites were slaves too. 

Who said whites were the only people to own slaves? 

Did native americans get on boats and ship black people to america to work on cotton fields?

Nope! they were to busy being exterminated by white people. lol thanks for reminding us!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Who said whites were the only people to own slaves? 

Did native americans get on boats and ship black people to america to work on cotton fields?

Nope! they were to busy being exterminated by white people. lol thanks for reminding us!

Facts:

Blacks owned slaves. Asian owned slaves. It was a universal practice. 

Facts: 

American whites (REPUBLICANS) fought to free slaves and abolish slavery with blood. UK slave masters were paid .

Native American Inians were also busy exterminating other natives for land. 

Why don't you sell your assets, give it to blacks and return the kind you live in to Native Americans?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Facts:

Blacks owned slaves. Asian owned slaves. It was a universal practice. 

In the US, did blacks and Asians own slaves to the same extent of the whites? Was it equal, or did one race have power and more control over the others given to them by the state?

Facts: 

American whites (REPUBLICANS) fought to free slaves and abolish slavery with blood. UK slave masters were paid .

Republicans were the progressives of the time. what happened?

Native American Inians were also busy exterminating other natives for land. 

There was fighting amoung tribes, sure. Thats not genocide on a large scale done by white settlers.

Why don't you sell your assets, give it to blacks and return the kind you live in to Native Americans?

Because that would be retarded. Why wouldn't I just vote for people who will help those minority groups and educate dumb fucks like you?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

hahaha the melt down over an imaginary Disney character being changed from white to black is classic conservative racism. stay mad douche bags. Halle Bailey is stunning!

eb94d6f9b3992bb44381de27414db5dd.thumb.jpg.aa9b86b929614565baf57b6563f74f7d.jpgOIP.jpg.79f67ea8e2d4fb220b34c0d4cdc5d0e5.jpgUntitled-2.thumb.jpg.69932de8294313c0fdb49cf19d5669b9.jpg

They are disgusting cavemen racists aren’t they?

I know the psychology behind their fear…

WHEN YOU HAVE ONLY A 3” LONG DICK YOU KNOW YOU COULD NEVER POSSIBLY SATISFY A BLACK WOMAN.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

I wouldn't argue with an obvious racist/black supremacist...which F8 is.

They condemn whites for supposed behavior that they are now actively practicing...while at the same time asking for whites to pay for their ancestors apparent sins

And I honestly couldn't care less about some stupid actress and what color she is.

If this is what you have to be upset about...you must lead a privileged life.

In other words...likely a liberal

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I wouldn't argue with an obvious racist/black supremacist...which F8 is.

just quote one comment of me being a black supremacist or racist. I'll wait. 

They condemn whites for supposed behavior that they are now actively practicing...while at the same time asking for whites to pay for their ancestors apparent sins

stop being vague, wtf are you talking about? I have never advocated for reparations on here once.

And I honestly couldn't care less about some stupid actress and what color she is.

so why is conservative media all butt hurt about it?

If this is what you have to be upset about...you must lead a privileged life.

this is what conservative media is upset about, so yea, most likely very privileged.

In other words...likely a liberal

lol

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

hahaha the melt down over an imaginary Disney character being changed from white to black is classic conservative racism. stay mad douche bags. Halle Bailey is stunning!

eb94d6f9b3992bb44381de27414db5dd.thumb.jpg.aa9b86b929614565baf57b6563f74f7d.jpgOIP.jpg.79f67ea8e2d4fb220b34c0d4cdc5d0e5.jpgUntitled-2.thumb.jpg.69932de8294313c0fdb49cf19d5669b9.jpg

Who is actually mad about this?  A few things:  as a life long comic reader I  didn't like the derivative characters - Supergirl, Mary Marvel, Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers now called Captain Marvel because the success of Wonder Woman scared Marvel - 'OMG!!  DC has a good movie!!), Black Goliath, I could go on.  It's simple pandering and shows a lack of creativity.  Sometimes a talented creator can do something with those horrendous characters - see She -Hulk.

I also didn't like the trope where a hero would get replaced for a time only to eventually come back; then they would create a new name and costume for the replacement character.   

I wish they would have created a new character as an animated Halle Berry rather than regurgitate what has been done before.  That's why the Black Panther and Wonder Woman worked so well. 

I guess people who don't like this could be like the people who didn't like the Barry Allen Flash replacing the Jay Garrick Flash.  It may not be racism; they may feel that your changing a beloved character from their childhood.  I don't understand the problem - why not have both and choose? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That it has nothing to do with punishing/blaming one “colors” aka race(ancestors, possibly from centuries prior) for enslaving another, when all “races” and THE SAME “races” have enslaved other humans!!!! most certainly a huge “STICKING POINT” FOR the actuality that it’s just happened. Move on, grow from, stop bitching and whining about it. Only so much “equality” talk is true until it becomes the opposite.

4 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Who is actually mad about this?  A few things:  as a life long comic reader I  didn't like the derivative characters - Supergirl, Mary Marvel, Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers now called Captain Marvel because the success of Wonder Woman scared Marvel - 'OMG!!  DC has a good movie!!), Black Goliath, I could go on.  It's simple pandering and shows a lack of creativity.  Sometimes a talented creator can do something with those horrendous characters - see She -Hulk.

I also didn't like the trope where a hero would get replaced for a time only to eventually come back; then they would create a new name and costume for the replacement character.   

I wish they would have created a new character as an animated Halle Berry rather than regurgitate what has been done before.  That's why the Black Panther and Wonder Woman worked so well. 

I guess people who don't like this could be like the people who didn't like the Barry Allen Flash replacing the Jay Garrick Flash.  It may not be racism; they may feel that your changing a beloved character from their childhood.  I don't understand the problem - why not have both and choose? 

I couldn’t GAF! But it’s so blatantly obvious the “woke”, “racist” shaming is working. There is certainly quite a bit more non-Caucasian actors/actresses in the mainstream TV/Movie area. It’s odd that it took so long for the fairly to very liberal “non-racist” film/TV industry to start hiring these fine actors/actresses in the past 2 years or so 🤷‍♂️🤔

3 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

That it has nothing to do with punishing/blaming one “colors” aka race(ancestors, possibly from centuries prior) for enslaving another, when all “races” and THE SAME “races” have enslaved other humans!!!! most certainly a huge “STICKING POINT” FOR the actuality that it’s just happened. Move on, grow from, stop bitching and whining about it. Only so much “equality” talk is true until it becomes the opposite.

So when someone asks you about the history of slavery in the US, which form of slavery comes to your mind first?

Native Americans owning slaves?

Blacks owning other blacks?

Whites owning blacks?

If your answer is "EvErY rAcE oWnEd SLaVeS", I cant help but think you are a racist, a moron, or both.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg