Trump endorsing Qanon

f8ta1ity54

I thought only idiots supported Qanon. Looks like Trump is an idiot. Or is he just trying to weaponize the idiots?

Trump’s Not Even Pretending to Hide His Support for QAnon Any More (vice.com)

"Trump shared a picture of himself wearing a Q lapel pin, overlaid with the QAnon phrases “The Storm is Coming” and “WWG1WGA,” on his Truth Social account on Monday evening. The post was originally shared on Truth Social by an account called “Patriots in Control,” before Trump re-shared it."

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

are you saying this didnt happen?

I saw some people freaking out about that last night so I went on Truth to check it out and there wasn't any re-truth of that post from Trump.  It's probably just another doctored picture to get the Q people worked up.  I think the author of that article got drug down the rabbit hole with the Q folk.  :niterider:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Woody said:

I saw some people freaking out about that last night so I went on Truth to check it out and there wasn't any re-truth of that post from Trump.  It's probably just another doctored picture to get the Q people worked up.  I think the author of that article got drug down the rabbit hole with the Q folk.  :niterider:

Are you saying it would be bad if trump started to openly embrace/endorse Qanon?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you saying it would be bad if trump started to openly embrace/endorse Qanon?

It definitely wouldn't be good for his public image.  Most people understand that Q is a disinformation campaign.  :niterider:

2 hours ago, Woody said:

It definitely wouldn't be good for his public image.  Most people understand that Q is a disinformation campaign.  :niterider:

So is MAGA

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Hip, what are your views on the tooth -fairy?

More legit than MAGA?

• Like 1

6tu3em.jpg

11 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

So, you don't want to make America great again? Gotcha.

Just stop, seriously

6tu3em.jpg

10 hours ago, Woody said:

The stock market is not the economy. Never has been, never will be. The market is the playground of the wealthy:

The S&P lost 5 days of gains. The Dow a week. That's it. Comes across as a correction based on the inflation data. 
Nobody said this is getting better before it gets worse, just that it's not as bad as some continue to hope it will be.

The inflation rate, 13.5 % in 1980 , fell to 4.1 % in 1988 , in part because the Federal Reserve increased interest rates(prime rate peaking at 20.5% in August of 1981.) The latter contributed to a recession from July 1981 to November 1982 during which unemployment rose to 9.7% and GDP fell by 1.9%. This was the last time we had this high of inflation.

Obviously the Fed is approaching this the same way they did during Reagan's first two years in office. But it won't happen over night. You can see we went from 20.5 % interest rate in August of 1981 and it took till 1988 to drop down to 4.1%. That is like 7 years. The Fed has only been going up on the rate since March of this year. The Fed is trying to soften the landing on this, so we don't end up in a recession and lose jobs.

6tu3em.jpg

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

The stock market is not the economy. Never has been, never will be. The market is the playground of the wealthy:

The S&P lost 5 days of gains. The Dow a week. That's it. Comes across as a correction based on the inflation data. 
Nobody said this is getting better before it gets worse, just that it's not as bad as some continue to hope it will be.

The inflation rate, 13.5 % in 1980 , fell to 4.1 % in 1988 , in part because the Federal Reserve increased interest rates(prime rate peaking at 20.5% in August of 1981.) The latter contributed to a recession from July 1981 to November 1982 during which unemployment rose to 9.7% and GDP fell by 1.9%. This was the last time we had this high of inflation.

Obviously the Fed is approaching this the same way they did during Reagan's first two years in office. But it won't happen over night. You can see we went from 20.5 % interest rate in August of 1981 and it took till 1988 to drop down to 4.1%. That is like 7 years. The Fed has only been going up on the rate since March of this year. The Fed is trying to soften the landing on this, so we don't end up in a recession and lose jobs.

I don't care.  I just liked the video.  :niterider:

• Laugh 1