Most Black people want reparations. They don't believe America will give them any

TonyasTaters

20 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Please tell me how lower drug costs are terrible for the American people? How about additional funding to repair our infrastructure?

Please tell me how rising costs with food, rent are good for the American people? The average family is now spending around $400 - 500 more per month on the daily things they need. What's next are you going to talk about the inflation reduction act.

Want to get an inflationary bill passed, just call it "the anti-inflationary bill", gee, why didn't I think of that?

25 minutes ago, Greg said:

Please tell me how rising costs with food, rent are good for the American people? The average family is now spending around $400 - 500 more per month on the daily things they need. What's next are you going to talk about the inflation reduction act.

Want to get an inflationary bill passed, just call it "the anti-inflationary bill", gee, why didn't I think of that?

its called supply and demand, I thought you like capitalism?

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 9/12/2022 at 10:08 AM, TonyasTaters said:

I know it’s a paid subscription but the key points are listed. I think as a country we need to address this in a meaningful way. Maybe free education for each family member affected? Scholarship can be transferred to other family members.

• About 45% of Black people in the nation said equality is not likely to happen, according to a Pew Research Center survey.
  • Nearly 9 in 10 Black adults want to see aspects of the courts and other parts of the criminal justice system reformed.
  • Black people in the Northeast were more likely to say the legacy of racism significantly impacts Black people compared to the South and the Midwest.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/09/12/police-reform-reparations-voting-survey/8000718001/?gnt-cfr=1

Hello.

Two groups of Americans are still impacted very negatively by our nation's long history of policy towards them, and still do not enjoy equity and equality in opportunity.  They are blacks (who were abducted from their homes, forced to do grueling labor, who suffered laws designed to keep them in slaverey, and who then went through Jim Crow and experienced laws that sought to exploit the glaring loophole in the 13th amendment that explains why we have such a very large prison industrial complex.  Also, keep in mind that many of us were born less than a generation after the passage of the Civil Rights and Voting Rights acts of the 1960s.  Also keep in mid that while we may have outlawed dejure jim crow we still have defacto), and Native Americans.  Before you fucking bitch about reparations for them, do keep in mind that we gave Japanese Americans reparations and we put them in internment camps because we rightly or wrongly (and overwhelmingly wrongly) believed they may be agents of a government we were at war with.  

My only question about reparations is not should they be given, but what form should they take? My idea is at minimum a first time home grant and first time business grant for African American and Native Americans.  Home and business ownership are the gateways to intergenerational wealth.  I think a first time homeowner and/or business grant would greatly impact and improve the lot in life of the most people and therefore greatly empower the most people.  But what do I know, i am just a fucking commie. . . .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Two groups of Americans are still impacted very negatively by our nation's long history of policy towards them, and still do not enjoy equity and equality in opportunity.  They are blacks (who were abducted from their homes, forced to do grueling labor, who suffered laws designed to keep them in slaverey, and who then went through Jim Crow and experienced laws that sought to exploit the glaring loophole in the 13th amendment that explains why we have such a very large prison industrial complex.  Also, keep in mind that many of us were born less than a generation after the passage of the Civil Rights and Voting Rights acts of the 1960s.  Also keep in mid that while we may have outlawed dejure jim crow we still have defacto), and Native Americans.  Before you fucking bitch about reparations for them, do keep in mind that we gave Japanese Americans reparations and we put them in internment camps because we rightly or wrongly (and overwhelmingly wrongly) believed they may be agents of a government we were at war with.  

My only question about reparations is not should they be given, but what form should they take? My idea is at minimum a first time home grant and first time business grant for African American and Native Americans.  Home and business ownership are the gateways to intergenerational wealth.  I think a first time homeowner and/or business grant would greatly impact and improve the lot in life of the most people and therefore greatly empower the most people.  But what do I know, i am just a fucking commie. . . .

Nigerian immigrants are the most successful blacks in America. This is because they have not been poisoned by democrat racist/victimhood ideology. They are hard working people and in their culture they expect to become doctors , lawyers etc. Education is huge in their culture 

Here in America, democrats tell them they're too stupid to get a voter ID and give them crappy education. They are stupid that they need affirmative action to get anywhere. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Solid post. Thank you… I was thinking college scholarships for those who had ancestors who were slaves or had other harm done (I.e black Wall Street). If the receiver didn’t want it they can do a one time transfer to someone in their family. I think I like your idea better.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I never owned any slaves and my (Adopted) Father's family came here from Norway in the 40's, my Mothers from Canada via the Ukraine somewhere in the same era. Why should someone who was never a slave, who has had every opportunity I've had to earn an education and find a job get a free home while I have a mortgage until I die??? 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I never owned any slaves and my (Adopted) Father's family came here from Norway in the 40's, my Mothers from Canada via the Ukraine somewhere in the same era. Why should someone who was never a slave, who has had every opportunity I've had to earn an education and find a job get a free home while I have a mortgage until I die??? 

Shiva, I will step aside and let you deal with your Nord brethren.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Shiva, I will step aside and let you deal with your Nord brethren.

Speaking of dying, how's that diabetes?

6tu3em.jpg

1 minute ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Starting another lie pervert?

Deny you're diabetic with proof, otherwise fat fuck, with a shit diet, I'm going to say you are, or at least pre-diabetic

6tu3em.jpg

On 9/14/2022 at 8:39 AM, Greg said:

Let’s see income is up over 5%.

3 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Let’s see income is up over 5%.

Inflation is up 9% so income is really down 4%

• Like 1

6tu3em.jpg

12 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Episode 5 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

On 7/16/2022 at 5:35 PM,  SpikedLemonade said: 

Your night again.

Why in the fuck are you still typing you little KUNT?

I am 60 years old.  When you are that age, your ugly fat woman will be in a wheelchair due to overweight.

Any time you want to meet -- cross the border.

Do you forget the time you shit your pants cause you thought I called your phone, big guy?

Pipe your ass down when talking to your American superiors, tubby.

And keep your trick on her leash. I don't want her to wipe her filthy ass on my carpet. 

• Laugh 1

10 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

On 7/16/2022 at 5:35 PM,  SpikedLemonade said: 

Your night again.

Why in the fuck are you still typing you little KUNT?

I am 60 years old.  When you are that age, your ugly fat woman will be in a wheelchair due to overweight.

Any time you want to meet -- cross the border.

Do you forget the time you shit your pants cause you thought I called your phone, big guy?

Pipe your ass down when talking to your American superiors, tubby.

And keep your trick on her leash. I don't want her to wipe her filthy ass on my carpet. 

Crypto Meme GIF by 1inch

Just now, TonyasTaters said:

Lol looking forward to sharing your posts publicly. Your picture with the quote above with several others quotes from you. We will let the city of Philadelphia decide. Nothing to worry about right?

This is what this person said about a black women. Insert photo here.