Most Black people want reparations. They don't believe America will give them any

TonyasTaters

Pay this troll no mind

He's just playing a character. Using the same old token phrases and narratives that have been stale and have no affect at this point due to the nonstop usage by his media masters and Dems alike.

Any poster here is more intelligent than this fake person that started this thread, and many other trash posts.

A dignified response to him is a W for him, and a loss for you.

Leave him to his own stupidity 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I'll let you and Spiked get back to your virtue signaling.  6'1.5" 179 lbs. and damn proud of it.  Your lies can't change reality.  Sorry. :classic_laugh:

But still a retard.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

6 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Of course you are… whatever makes you feel better. Just think of others when you say these things then think about what issues you have. Oh I know you are “Thin”.

I already told the retard that I am losing weight however I am 60 years old and disabled from a car accident so the weight is not unexpected.

Whatever.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Pay this troll no mind

He's just playing a character. Using the same old token phrases and narratives that have been stale and have no affect at this point due to the nonstop usage by his media masters and Dems alike.

Any poster here is more intelligent than this fake person that started this thread, and many other trash posts.

A dignified response to him is a W for him, and a loss for you.

Leave him to his own stupidity 

Is that what others have done to you for decades?

2 hours ago, Greg said:

I have to admit I should pay reparations. Back in 1810 I treated the slaves that worked at my farm terribly. My actions and behavior was not acceptable. I am much wiser now in 2022 :)

Typical ignorance from a right wing nut job. Just happy to pay for Trumps 6 bankruptcies and all the costs associated with January 6th. Oh yeah an a partial wall Mexico was going to pay for. What a joke…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greg said:

I have to admit I should pay reparations. Back in 1810 I treated the slaves that worked at my farm terribly. My actions and behavior was not acceptable. I am much wiser now in 2022 :)

I didn’t treat my slaves terribly but I did fuck a lot of their women.

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Just now, TonyasTaters said:

Typical ignorance from a right wing nut job. Just happy to pay for Trumps 6 bankruptcies and all the costs associated with January 6th. Oh yeah an a partial wall Mexico was going to pay for. What a joke…

Why do you think that you’re paying for Donald Trump’s bankruptcies?

6tu3em.jpg

19 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

That would be the clown in the WH. Him and his useless sidekick the cackling Queen.

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why do you think that you’re paying for Donald Trump’s bankruptcies?

First for any publicity held company if the stock tanks no the tax on captital gains can be $0. The individual and the tax base loses.

Second creditors can write off the bad debts after a period of time after the bankruptcy. Who covers the write off? The US tax payer.

8 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You mean the guy who is getting thins done passing laws left and right. Trump couldn’t even put a wall up. Lol

If getting things done means ruining this country then yes I agree he is getting things done. Unfortunately none of them are good for the American people.

5 minutes ago, Greg said:

If getting things done means ruining this country then yes I agree he is getting things done. Unfortunately none of them are good for the American people.

Please tell me how lower drug costs are terrible for the American people? How about additional funding to repair our infrastructure?

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Who are you kidding?

With your 3" dick you couldn't get past their cunt lips Kuntlip.

Why are you so infatuated with the size of my dick?? Are you trying to use reverse psychology to "get me" to send you a pic, you closet homo?

Maybe you should worry more about the size of your waist.

• Laugh 1

6tu3em.jpg

7 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Please tell me how lower drug costs are terrible for the American people? How about additional funding to repair our infrastructure?

Derrrrr, RePuBlIcAnS dIdN'T ThInK oF iT.....

6tu3em.jpg

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why are you so infatuated with the size of my dick?? Are you trying to use reverse psychology to "get me" to send you a pic, you closet homo?

Maybe you should worry more about the size of your waist.

The faggot loves to talk about dick, doesn’t he?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

The faggot loves to talk about dick, doesn’t he?

Yeah and often. I haven't seen him talking about "Croquet" with the gimp lately so maybe he's missing it

6tu3em.jpg