Most Black people want reparations. They don't believe America will give them any

TonyasTaters

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

But yet you are willing to pay for all 6 of Trumps bankruptcies. And all the additional cost of the aftermath on January 6th. 

There’s a difference between paying for one persons fuck ups, as bad as they may be and paying an entire race of Americans going back, and going forward.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Just now, HipKat said:

They’ve had almost 2 centuries. How much more time do they need? I get caught in the middle of these kind of arguments because while I understand the need for some social assistance for people who are not able to go make things happen on their own due to whatever the situation is, I also see the other side of the argument where too many people have taken that assistance and turned it into their lifestyles which they pass on from generation to generation.

No they haven’t. They haven’t even had 50 years. Even today black peoples are denied opportunities from housing to jobs. This isn’t an issue that happened centuries ago. It is still fresh.

• Like 1

Just now, HipKat said:

There’s a difference between paying for one persons fuck ups, as bad as they may be and paying an entire race of Americans going back, and going forward.

It is absolutely different. Trump made billions on his fuck ups and we paid for it. We’re the people of Black Wall Street repaid? All they were doing was creating their own wealth? It’s bullshit!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bumbles247 said:

I want reparations too. While my great-great-great grandfather was off fighting the civil war (you know, the one to end slavery of the black man?) he lost his farm to the tax man. It was sold at auction for a fraction of what it was worth, as my ancestor came home to practically nothing after being gone for 2 years fighting for the poor black man.

My great-grandfather was forced to change his last name because the railroad foremen wasn't allowed to hire Polocks. This forever robbed me of my generational heritage. It kept me from being able to be treated equally by my peers in the Polish neighborhood where I grew up. It supressed my ability to build my own generational wealth through businesses that would shun me because my great-grandfather took an English last name in order to feed his family. When will the government address this travesty? After all it's clearly stated in the constitution that it's the governments job to take money from taxpayers in order to redistribute it to anyone and everyone in the nation whose ancestors have ever been mistreated.

And don't get me started on the Japanese people living in this country. Where are my reparations for my grandfather getting his leg blown off at Pearl Harbor? For the rest of his life he was limited in his ability to work at the same type of jobs as the rest of the nation. This caused irreparable harm to my generational wealth. When does the government require the descendants of these cold-hearted, murderous Japanese motherfuckers to cough up some generational wealth and share it with me?

I'm sick of being treated like a second-class citizen just because my ancestors fought in wars in order to preserve our nation, all the while costing me and countless others untold loss of wealth over the generations.

But I don't suppose my condition counts. After all you can't just look at the color of my skin and say, oh you poor man, here, you deserve thousands of dollars of taxpayer money because of what happened to your ancestors decades ago.

I'll pause here while some of you automatically assume this post makes me some sort of racist.

Ever here of Hiroshima Or Nagasaki. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I am sorry your grandfather was injured and he is a war hero no doubt but come on dude.

image.jpeg.8d6ffef55db2ca5beeba98b25467fa9e.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

It is absolutely different. Trump made billions on his fuck ups and we paid for it. We’re the people of Black Wall Street repaid? All they were doing was creating their own wealth? It’s bullshit!

Gosh, I guess every time somebody was ever wronged we should just gather together and make sure that there set up an easy Street.

look, I sympathize with the black community but life doesn’t work the way you’re trying to say it should. Nobody comes running to your rescue just because you’ve had a hard time. And the few people that do get that, should just count them selves lucky. Anybody who is trying to depend on those handouts is lost 

• Like 1

6tu3em.jpg

Just now, HipKat said:

Gosh, I guess every time somebody was ever wrong we should just gather together and make sure that there set up an easy Street

Not saying easy street but again this issue has gone on for centuries and just recently we have made strides. Can’t compare your self to an entire race.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

55 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Ever here of Hiroshima Or Nagasaki. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I am sorry your grandfather was injured and he is a war hero no doubt but come on dude.

image.jpeg.8d6ffef55db2ca5beeba98b25467fa9e.jpeg

OMG of course I've heard of them. You do realize we wouldn't have bombed those cities if the Japanese weren't Hell bent on world domination and going around bombing the fuck out of everybody everywhere, right? We were responding to an aggression. We warned them to stop because we had the bomb but they didn't believe us. In fact, you would have thought one bomb would have been enough to stop them. But no, they were still attacking around the world even after witnessing the horrible devastation of Hiroshima.

And by the way, after we defended ourselves and put an end to their aggression, we naturally spent a shitload of American tax dollars to rebuild them (some would call that reparations). Only to have their much more modern steel factories and automobile plants (that we paid for) turn right around and kill the outdated steel factories and plants in our own country. How does any of that compare to me wanting reparations for the ATTACK on our nation and my ancestors? Of course you would say that has nothing to do with today's Japanese descendants (sound familiar?). After all, they weren't there. The closest thing we ever got to reparations was our government whitewashing the aggression at the monument at Pearl Harbor so as not to offend any Japanese tourists.

Not even close to the same thing. So your comment "get the fuck out of here with that bullshit" is ridiculous.

• Poop 1

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Won't be you.

There is absolutely no way you are contributing anything to society that would result in a payment to you.

Well....may be sucking off old drunks for $5.00 a shot.

We all know that not true but you going on hot tub dates with a pothead is .... whatever floats your boat.

• Poop 1

27 minutes ago, RichJ said:

We all know that not true but you going on hot tub dates with a pothead is .... whatever floats your boat.

YEAH! Since the simpleton that lives in Canada said so, pfft, what douche nozzle. Does this blob think anybody takes anything that oozes from him seriously 🤦‍♂️?! 

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

2 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

YEAH! Since the simpleton that lives in Canada said so, pfft, what douche nozzle. Does this blob think anybody takes anything that oozes from him seriously 🤦‍♂️?! 

Spike is a Tai Chi Master.  Known in the martial arts world as Grandmaster Sum Ting Wong .

He loves Chinese soup  No. 999 . Cream of Shiba Gai....... some kind of disgusting rotten old  soup served with animal weiner thats as limp as a wet noodle. 

• Poop 1

8 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Shiva -- I guess I should be flattered that these two faggots are obsessed with me.

I can't leave the screen for a couple of hours without these two sucking each other off over me.

" Help me mommeeeee! "

• Laugh 1

9 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

I know it’s a paid subscription but the key points are listed. I think as a country we need to address this in a meaningful way. Maybe free education for each family member affected? Scholarship can be transferred to other family members.

• About 45% of Black people in the nation said equality is not likely to happen, according to a Pew Research Center survey.
  • Nearly 9 in 10 Black adults want to see aspects of the courts and other parts of the criminal justice system reformed.
  • Black people in the Northeast were more likely to say the legacy of racism significantly impacts Black people compared to the South and the Midwest.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/09/12/police-reform-reparations-voting-survey/8000718001/?gnt-cfr=1

Screw reparations.  No.  Nada.  Negative.  Nope.  What else ya got?  LOL

download.jpg

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Screw reparations.  No.  Nada.  Negative.  Nope.  What else ya got?  LOL

Does that seem like a discussion or debating argument to you?

Just look at what you wrote?

Regardless of whether someone agrees with your political philosophy or not, you sound like a fuckin' retard.

Do you really not see that?

• Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Regardless of whether someone agrees with your political philosophy or not, you sound like a fuckin' retard.

You should look in the mirror -Jello Man.  You'll see an old, ignorant and grossly out of shape loser.  LOL

download.jpg

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Why should people who did nothing wrong pay money to people who had nothing done to them.  Life ain't fair.  Cry me a river.

The government did them wrong, the country did them wrong. So yeah they should be compensated for all the wrong doings. It’s like telling a veteran that I did shoot them or bomb them. Why should I pay for your treatment. That is crazy as we know our vets should be cared for. 

• Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I'll let you and Spiked get back to your virtue signaling.  6'1.5" 179 lbs. and damn proud of it.  Your lies can't change reality.  Sorry. :classic_laugh:

Of course you are… whatever makes you feel better. Just think of others when you say these things then think about what issues you have. Oh I know you are “Thin”.

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

That's his Journalism Degree on display. Respect it!!!

• Laugh 1

6tu3em.jpg