Never Forget

RichJ

3 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You must be joking, LYING about caravans?? Dude your way off on this

Yeah there were no caravans. 

Not headed for the US anyway

Alert: Don't Believe Everything You Read About the Migrant Caravan

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

6 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You must be joking, LYING about caravans?? Dude your way off on this

Coordinated caravans of well nourished, well dressed, and well funded individuals doesn't fit the official narrative.  :niterider:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah there were no caravans. 

Not headed for the US anyway

Alert: Don't Believe Everything You Read About the Migrant Caravan

OK , lets ignore all of the HOURS of footage of thousands of migrants moving up from South America and Mexico, lets ignore the tractor trailers filled with dead migrants, lets ignore the video of migrants crossing the Rio Grande all day long, lets ignore the drownings, lets ignore the border agents getting killed and lets ignore the testimony of hundreds of border agents. Ignore all of that and your argument might make sense.

Image result for migrant caravans

4 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

OK , lets ignore all of the HOURS of footage of thousands of migrants moving up from South America and Mexico, lets ignore the tractor trailers filled with dead migrants, lets ignore the video of migrants crossing the Rio Grande all day long, lets ignore the drownings, lets ignore the border agents getting killed and lets ignore the testimony of hundreds of border agents. Ignore all of that and your argument might make sense.

Immigrants were dying in Tractor Trailers when I Was trucking in the 90's, crossing the border right past us in the 80's. The Caravans, the way they were represented by Right Wing media were bullshit to scare simple minded Trump worshipers into a panic.

• Like 1

6tu3em.jpg

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

As far as the end results?? Totally not the same thing but both ARE terrorist attacks on this country, this government and our lives. Both have/had ongoing reciprocal damage. And both have a long lasting psychological effect on US citizens - the real endgame for Terrorism by definition

None of us have lived thru or were directly affected by 1/6, while some of us (including me) lived thru 9/11 and the millions of lives that that attack ruined.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

None of us have lived thru or were directly affected by 1/6, while some of us (including me) lived thru 9/11 and the millions of lives that that attack ruined.

Oh you're affected by it. On some level, all of us are. The suspicion about elections, fucking elections is a huge example

6tu3em.jpg

The biggest thing about 9/11 that I’ll never forget is that it was the only time in my life that everybody in this country was unified. Not at all like how it is these days

• Like 1

6tu3em.jpg

On 9/11/2022 at 2:20 PM, Very Wide Right said:

Don't forget record amounts of fentanyl and deaths from fentanyl from it coming across the border like there's no tomorrow 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Only if we had that wall Trump promised!

Same old, tired, and completely worthless line fed to him from his media masters.

I suppose he could've forced it through by EO like the current guy, but then the uproar would've been that he's an evil dictator that isn't allowing for the checks and balances of the house and senate.

Two guys do the same thing. One guy gets zero backlash for it, and the other gets crucified.

That is today's media and Democrats in a nutshell

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Same old, tired, and completely worthless line fed to him from his media masters.

I suppose he could've forced it through by EO like the current guy, but then the uproar would've been that he's an evil dictator that isn't allowing for the checks and balances of the house and senate.

Two guys do the same thing. One guy gets zero backlash for it, and the other gets crucified.

That is today's media and Democrats in a nutshell

The dems used to claim the wall was racist.  So they stopped it. Biden said another foot will not be built  and then are trying to finish it but finishing it is not racist.  Only retarded sheep like tonyastits follow. 

Is Biden wall racist. 

• Like 1

Just a general question my friend asked me that I did not have an answer to....

If another poster uses a photo of you as his avatar, does it mean he wants to suck your cock or for you to fuck him aggressively without lube in the ass?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE