Calling it Now…Dorsey Will Be Gone Next Year

seandelevan

2 hours ago, wilson said:

Won't happen.  Daboll is going to suck ass with the giants.  Gmen will finish last in the NFC East proving that he rode Allens coattails to get that job. I think Dorsey will stay regardless. He'll stay for the ride this team is going on.. multiple Super Bowls.  

How many I don't know but this is fun as fuk. Takes some getting used to but I could definitely lean into it. Go Bills

NFL teams…and fans…have super short memories. They will neither remember or care where Dabol came from. It’s all about the recency bias dude. Again, anytime anyone has just a sliver of success they’ll be slurped on and be coveted. Shit, I can see Dorsey replacing Dabol 😂

• Like 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

• 3 months later...

And before you say gOOd hE sUcKs uGh ErRr

maybe…but that means ANOTHER coordinator for Allen and the offense. That was my point to begin with…do you think Dorsey had any say in the draft after Dabol was hired? Lol

Another issue is instead of game planning for the Dolphins he’s going to be busy game planning for fucking interviews. 

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

And before you say gOOd hE sUcKs uGh ErRr

maybe…but that means ANOTHER coordinator for Allen and the offense. That was my point to begin with…do you think Dorsey had any say in the draft after Dabol was hired? Lol

Another issue is instead of game planning for the Dolphins he’s going to be busy game planning for fucking interviews. 

1. We'll beat Miami

2. We'll beat Cincy too

3. We'll take a 34 point lead against KC and then the world will laugh

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jpp said:

Panthers really stupid enough to actually hire this guy for a HC job??  What the hell has he done in the league....pretty much zippo really....You cant go from a rookie OC to HC in 1 year.....He's just filler....IMO

He’s just NOT ready yet.

• Agree 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Is anybody heartbroken? I would be more upset if he stays.

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Is anybody heartbroken? I would be more upset if he stays.

“Grass is always greener on the other side”! I know I wouldn’t shed a tear or an afterthought about it. It’d be great if an OC that could design a competent running game and had some influence on getting some stud OL that can do both (pass and run block) fairly well was hired. With what we think JA17 is in the passing and QBO/run offense could be balanced with a run game that is consistent, that’d be almost unstoppable!

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Wait, Dorsey got hired as Panthers HC?

Oh wait, It's just Sean making things up again. Probably got info from Bea Bea or Paul D on Twitter. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

@seandelevan do you think Dorsey did a good job and would be a loss? Because you have to choose if you want to complain that Dorsey sucks or to complain that we lost him (in case we actually lose him)

• Like 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

5 hours ago, Topas said:

@seandelevan do you think Dorsey did a good job and would be a loss? Because you have to choose if you want to complain that Dorsey sucks or to complain that we lost him (in case we actually lose him)

The point is the offense will once again have someone else. That’s called inconsistency. Mahomes will never worry about this because everyone knows Andy Reid calls the shots and Andy Reid isn’t going anywhere. 

This isn’t about Ken Dorsey. It’s about having a defensive coordinator as the head coach. Allen and whoever the fuck the OC is every year will be left to their own devices. That’s fucked up. 

8 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

The point is the offense will once again have someone else. That’s called inconsistency. Mahomes will never worry about this because everyone knows Andy Reid calls the shots and Andy Reid isn’t going anywhere. 

This isn’t about Ken Dorsey. It’s about having a defensive coordinator as the head coach. Allen and whoever the fuck the OC is every year will be left to their own devices. That’s fucked up. 

Is Dorsey going to coach this weekend since per you and your top notch sources Fae Bae and Eye on TBag say Dorsey has been hired by Panthers.

• Laugh 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

6 hours ago, Victor7 said:

There's 2 ways to look at it. 

Is he gonna get distracted by this because his attention will shift to his possible interview?

Or is this gonna make him more focused because what better "interview" than having your offense go out there and put on a show?

In any case I've never been a fan of allowing coordinators to interview during the playoffs. It just seems like an unnecessary distraction. 

Win a Lombardi and your price & demand goes up by that much!!

• Like 2

It would be quite a gamble if he gets hired with only one year and a regression of the offense and it’s key players other than Allen/Diggs. 

If Bills were to lose Miami or possibly Cincy I’d say 100% he’s back in Buffalo. All of em.

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

28 minutes ago, mixum said:

It would be quite a gamble if he gets hired with only one year and a regression of the offense and it’s key players other than Allen/Diggs. 

If Bills were to lose Miami or possibly Cincy I’d say 100% he’s back in Buffalo. All of em.

just learned dorsey was initially a product of the panthers hence why he is here.....could see this hire now....but if panthers were smart (which they are not) they should give the job to wilkes...

On 9/9/2022 at 6:16 PM, Victor7 said:

Not to diminish the role of an OC because they obviously play a huge one in the success of an offense. 

BUT !

We have Josh Allen. Unless we bring an actual monkey or a complete moron we'll be ok if that happens. 

How many times did the Pats change OC's and Brady never missed a beat. Packers with Rodgers?

agreed!  With Josh we have a winner.

On 9/9/2022 at 5:58 PM, seandelevan said:

To be a head coach for someone. It’s pretty fucking obvious we didn’t skip a beat last night. It’s pretty fucking obvious he know what he’s doing. 

This is why you don’t have defensive centric head coaches. Get used to new OC’s every year.

How funny would that be? He wasn't even experienced enough to be an offensive coordinator.

• Agree 1