Jump to content

Calling it Now…Dorsey Will Be Gone Next Year


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

To be a head coach for someone. It’s pretty fucking obvious we didn’t skip a beat last night. It’s pretty fucking obvious he know what he’s doing. 
 

This is why you don’t have defensive centric head coaches. Get used to new OC’s every year.

Well we didn’t only not skip a beat, we did something we didn’t do often in the past and that’s gopher blood at the end of the game instead of going conservative. Maybe it wasn’t Mc e that was forcing us to go conservative, maybe it was the last guy who was just calling a conservative game plan for the offense once we got a lead

  • Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

To be a head coach for someone. It’s pretty fucking obvious we didn’t skip a beat last night. It’s pretty fucking obvious he know what he’s doing. 
 

This is why you don’t have defensive centric head coaches. Get used to new OC’s every year.

And you know who will be the offensive coordinator from that point going forward right? It will be Josh Allen. He will be the next Peyton Manning but with running ability. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Not to diminish the role of an OC because they obviously play a huge one in the success of an offense. 

BUT !

We have Josh Allen. Unless we bring an actual monkey or a complete moron we'll be ok if that happens. 

 

How many times did the Pats change OC's and Brady never missed a beat. Packers with Rodgers?

Looks like it’s trending that way indeed. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Vegasjackson said:

And you know who will be the offensive coordinator from that point going forward right? It will be Josh Allen. He will be the next Peyton Manning but with running ability. 

That’s what I said after Dabol left….name Josh Allen the fucking OC.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would be surprised if Dorsey got a Head coaching job after just one season as OC.  Lot of things also depend on how the Giants do?  If the Giants make the playoffs then Dabol has credibility that he helped make the Bills good.  If Dabol shits the bed, then other GM's will view Allen and crew as being the reason for success, and Dabol just rode the wave.  Thus they will then think Dorsey is just riding the wave and that anyone could be the OC for the Bills when you have JA.  Also Dorsey woul donly have 1 year of production....not enough to hire a head coach on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

To be a head coach for someone. It’s pretty fucking obvious we didn’t skip a beat last night. It’s pretty fucking obvious he know what he’s doing. 
 

This is why you don’t have defensive centric head coaches. Get used to new OC’s every year.

I think Frazer would get the nod over Dorsey. Additionally it will be interesting to see how the Giants perform this year which could factor into things. Last but not least there's a point where the athletes performance plays a bigger part than the plays called.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Zan186 said:

I would be surprised if Dorsey got a Head coaching job after just one season as OC.  Lot of things also depend on how the Giants do?  If the Giants make the playoffs then Dabol has credibility that he helped make the Bills good.  If Dabol shits the bed, then other GM's will view Allen and crew as being the reason for success, and Dabol just rode the wave.  Thus they will then think Dorsey is just riding the wave and that anyone could be the OC for the Bills when you have JA.  Also Dorsey woul donly have 1 year of production....not enough to hire a head coach on.

Zan186, I posted my reply to Sean's posting and then read the comments. We're both basically stating the same thing, apologies :beer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I said it in the Shoutbox last night he's going to be someone's head coach next year. He's got bigger nuts than Daboll.   He is from the U afterall.

The one thing that really stood out to me is our run plays are different this year. they are not slow to develop and going nowhere. everything is hit hard and fast. It even made Moss look semi-competernt last night

  • Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zan186 said:

I would be surprised if Dorsey got a Head coaching job after just one season as OC.  Lot of things also depend on how the Giants do?  If the Giants make the playoffs then Dabol has credibility that he helped make the Bills good.  If Dabol shits the bed, then other GM's will view Allen and crew as being the reason for success, and Dabol just rode the wave.  Thus they will then think Dorsey is just riding the wave and that anyone could be the OC for the Bills when you have JA.  Also Dorsey woul donly have 1 year of production....not enough to hire a head coach on.

In today’s NFL anything and everything with just the slightest success gets fucking crowned. Jesus Christ Sean McVey got hired as a HC at 32. So many flash in pans getting big time jobs right and left.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

To be a head coach for someone. It’s pretty fucking obvious we didn’t skip a beat last night. It’s pretty fucking obvious he know what he’s doing. 
 

This is why you don’t have defensive centric head coaches. Get used to new OC’s every year.

Jeez delevan at least wait until half way through the season.

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well we didn’t only not skip a beat, we did something we didn’t do often in the past and that’s gopher blood at the end of the game instead of going conservative. Maybe it wasn’t Mc e that was forcing us to go conservative, maybe it was the last guy who was just calling a conservative game plan for the offense once we got a lead

Awww, the poor gopher.  At least his sacrifice paid huge dividends for the team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL - liberal shithead Sean already predicting OC leaves.  This is like how he calls game in 1st when Bills are down 7. Liberals live in fear. They are cowards.

  • Poop 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

LOL - liberal shithead Sean already predicting OC leaves.  This is like how he calls game in 1st when Bills are down 7. Liberals live in fear. They are cowards.

Wrong forum again.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, FanBack said:

Why did you think they picked up Joe Brady?

Everyone assumed that when the offense faltered, that it was McDermott leaning into him.   It may have been Daboll's fault. 

Josh Allen would have guys in his grill (because the D knew what we were doing, stiff arm a guy, and then throw a missile through coverage - bRiAN dAbOLl IS A Genyus.

Daboll was good; first results indicate Dorsey is better.  We'll see. 

I told this to liberal shithead Sean last year but he kept saying it was McDermott who was conservative. Has no clue about football.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

We need a mod!

Oooh! Oooh! I know one!!

  • Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Won't happen.  Daboll is going to suck ass with the giants.  Gmen will finish last in the NFC East proving that he rode Allens coattails to get that job. I think Dorsey will stay regardless. He'll stay for the ride this team is going on.. multiple Super Bowls.  
 

How many I don't know but this is fun as fuk. Takes some getting used to but I could definitely lean into it. Go Bills

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...