The hype is unreal

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Due to their run game! The Bills have definitely added some players to counter that.

Yes, backs like Henry and J Taylor have been the thorn in our side the past few years. If we prove we can stop heavy running teams, there should be no boundaries for how far this team can go.

The Bills will lose some games and the hype will subside a bit.  its a long season.  I just love being able to listen to Sports media after a Bills win....

So shines a good deed in a weary world."
...Willy Wonka

4 hours ago, 607LGT said:

Man, if this was a SB preview, I'm really looking forward to the BEATDOWN Josh and Co. will lay down

Yeah think about it, this was game one, they had some mistakes that they need to work out and hopefully they will. Everybody seems like they’re really focused. Listening to the coaches interview last night, he seems like he’s really focused. The players are feeling definitely confident and even our defensive coordinator, lol when I was watching him on camera last night, he seem like he was really, really into the game.

The only thing that can really screw this all up, is injuries. Especially to Josh Allen so it is imperative that he does not get hurt

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

3 hours ago, Flan said:

The Bills will lose some games and the hype will subside a bit.  its a long season.  I just love being able to listen to Sports media after a Bills win....

I just hope we do not lose the next one because I am sick and tired of Tennessee. They always seem to find a way to pull one out against us

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg