World Waits For Bills to Fail

38 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Who honestly thought we would the be absolute favorite to win the Super Bowl along with many people's favorite team to watch because of our exciting play on the field about 4 or 5 years ago? Let's just enjoy this

Bingo.   I didn't appreciate the Kelly years as much as I should have. 

If we go to LA, play the defending SB champs, and lay an egg:  do you know what that means for the season?

It means we went to LA, played the defending SB champs and laid an egg.   Nothing more, nothing less. 

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Bingo.   I didn't appreciate the Kelly years as much as I should have. 

If we go to LA, play the defending SB champs, and lay an egg:  do you know what that means for the season?

It means we went to LA, played the defending SB champs and laid an egg.   Nothing more, nothing less. 

Same rules apply if we crush the defending SB champs.  We could win every game up to the SB, but if we don’t win it, this year won’t be a success.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, FanBack said:

A smart man (me) once said, ' All that you can ask of your team are deep playoff runs, more years than not.'

With this AFC as strong as it is, even one Superbowl would be an achievement. 

With Mahomes, Herbert, and now Russell Wilson in one division for the foreseeable future, at least we can count on them knocking the shit out of each other. Hopefully this keeps the bills in prime position to take the #1 seed year after year.

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

what else is new?

The media is going hard for the bills as superbowl favorites, this way they can drag them even harder if they lose. 

This. 

Bills ain’t going undefeated. When they lose they will fucking dunk on the Bills. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

This. 

Bills ain’t going undefeated. When they lose they will fucking dunk on the Bills. 

Strange that Liberal Shithead Sean is scared. He is usually so bold and brave. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

I really don't get why we're so heavily favored. We've proven the last 2 years to be playoff chokers and there's a TON of great AFC teams we'll need to step over to even get to the Super Bowl. I mean I think this is as good a year to win it all as last year was but look what happened back then. I get a couple people picking us but why is EVERYONE picking us?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, theAteam said:

I really don't get why we're so heavily favored. We've proven the last 2 years to be playoff chokers and there's a TON of great AFC teams we'll need to step over to even get to the Super Bowl. I mean I think this is as good a year to win it all as last year was but look what happened back then. I get a couple people picking us but why is EVERYONE picking us?

I'm guessing they're shaping a story for the season.  The programming on NFL Network today was a big Buffalo Bills boner-jam and the Rams seemed like an afterthought.  They called the Bills "America's Darlings".  :niterider:

43 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

This. 

Just like when the wildcat beat the Pats. Good teams will get raked over the coals when they lose. Come out and beat the shit out of the next team and all is well. Just can't lose in the playoffs!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Fuck the rest of the world.  This team would already be SB champs if it weren't for pussy coaching.  Von miller as captain will be a difference maker and JA and company will destroy most teams offensively.  I'm usually very cautious but fuck that. This team is very good and I don't think we've seen the best of Josh yet. As long as he stays healthy we are bringing the Lombardi trophy to Buffalo.