Calling out a racist Very Wide Right. Racism should never be welcomed. He is also a government leach who buys lavish vehicles for his “small business” on the government’s dime in way of “Right offs”.

TonyasTaters

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

It’s SpunkedAIDS (and Shiva some)! I’d guarantee it, and you helped cement that thought with something you said during your stint as “Moderator”! “IPs are static and both in Hamilton”!

Believe what you want… Btw if I were a secretary I would have been canned with my spelling. Lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Believe what you want… Btw if I were a secretary I would have been canned with my spelling. Lol

The fuckin' retard is incapable of accepting the truth that there are more people on this planet than Shiva and I that think his political views are full retard.

The moron can't even articulate why he likes the taste of Trump's orange Tang like cum.

All he knows is he voted for the con artist and now his own whole persona is wrapped up in defending that decision to vote for the Orange Fraud.

So if you dare criticize Trump, you are offending CumsTooFast personally.

A full retard.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Another day the under privileged goes hungry. At least VWR gets to drive around his luxury truck paid by the government.

Does he actually drive the MEGA/MAGA truck himself or does his 5-7 Black subordinates do the driving?

We really need a photo to verify.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

9 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Does he actually drive the MEGA/MAGA truck himself or does his 5-7 Black subordinates do the driving?

We really need a photo to verify.

It's not just one truck anymore.

It's a fleet.

• Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

9 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

It’s SpunkedAIDS (and Shiva some)! I’d guarantee it, and you helped cement that thought with something you said during your stint as “Moderator”! “IPs are static and both in Hamilton”!

For me, it’s his feud with VWR and the fact that he cannot except an explanation for his vehicles it just keeps repeating the same thing over and over and over, just like Spike does

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

For me, it’s his feud with VWR and the fact that he cannot except an explanation for his vehicles it just keeps repeating the same thing over and over and over, just like Spike does

Very simple just ask Lit where my IP address is graphically showing. Nothing to hide. You are missing the reasoning behind the repetition. For years almost every day it would be MAGA this or that over and over. Just giving them a taste of their own medicine. Hey believe what you want… 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Have you been drinking?

Why the fuck should I "except" a story that keeps changing every time it comes up?

• Like 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

VWR driving around in his government subsidized truck while kids starve.

..to Dairy Queen?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

On 9/9/2022 at 3:37 PM, TonyasTaters said:

Very simple just ask Lit where my IP address is graphically showing. Nothing to hide. You are missing the reasoning behind the repetition. For years almost every day it would be MAGA this or that over and over. Just giving them a taste of their own medicine. Hey believe what you want… 

That means nothing like hero stated. Your ip address can be somewhere else if you have VPN express or something like it.