Calling out a racist Very Wide Right. Racism should never be welcomed. He is also a government leach who buys lavish vehicles for his “small business” on the government’s dime in way of “Right offs”.

TonyasTaters

8 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

Do you think that would end racism, or are you just being  snarky. I already know the answer this is just a test.

I don't think racism will ever be completely eradicated until everyone is a mix, but until then I think doing those three things will go a long way in cutting back on it.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

11 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

We have several racists here.

Well, my ancestors were Vikings and Vikings showed no racial prejudice.

We raped, enslaved and killed everyone, no matter what the color of their skin.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

4 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Well, my ancestors were Vikings and Vikings showed no racial prejudice.

We raped, enslaved and killed everyone, no matter what the color of their skin.

They also had heads the size of two basketballs and skulls 2" thick.

What is your point again?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

VWR buying luxurious trucks he doesn’t need on the governments dime. Same guy who complains about helping feed under privileged children. 

I’m starting to think that you might just be spikes sock account. The posting style that you have now is not what you had several months ago and it’s more like the way Spike posts things. Repetitive comments, ignoring when other people correct you on things. A big work truck is not a fucking luxury item. You’re obviously naïve about the kind of equipment it takes to do heavy construction, like I said the other day. 

Maybe I was mistaken when I stood up for you

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’m starting to think that you might just be spikes sock account. The posting style that you have now is not what you had several months ago and it’s more like the way Spike posts things. Repetitive comments, ignoring when other people correct you on things. A big work truck is not a fucking luxury item. You’re obviously naïve about the kind of equipment it takes to do heavy construction, like I said the other day. 

OH GO FUCK OFF KUNTLIP.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

OH GO FUCK OFF KUNTLIP.

Licking Spy In The Wild GIF by ThirteenWNET

• Laugh 1

6tu3em.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

He gets triggered when you blast spiked. Either he's spiked sock or spikes wife since she's the one who wears the pants at home.  Needs Shiva to get away from her. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

You are free to believe what you want. As you know I have not always agreed with spike. The spelling thing means nothing to me. I live in western New York but if you want to believe I am a spike sock account that’s up to you. As you know I have posted several medical pieces of information that the average person would not know. I also point out Schalers which Daryl’s called out and is a Rochester thing. Racism has no place anywhere. I have seen the non stop Trumpster bill shit over and over here. So I give it back. Go Bills!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

You are free to believe what you want. As you know I have not always agreed with spike. The spelling thing means nothing to me. I live in western New York but if you want to believe I am a spike sock account that’s up to you. As you know I have posted several medical pieces of information that the average person would not know. I also point out Schalers which Daryl’s called out and is a Rochester thing. Racism has no place anywhere. I have seen the non stop Trumpster bill shit over and over here. So I give it back. Go Bills!

I don't care about spelling as much as you needing to be explained things, like why VWR has big trucks, over and over - like with Spike

6tu3em.jpg

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't care about spelling as much as you needing to be explained things, like why VWR has big trucks, over and over - like with Spike

People ask that’s why I explain. Trust me I don’t want to be typing a lot on my phone. It’s a pain in the ass.

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

People ask that’s why I explain. Trust me I don’t want to be typing a lot on my phone. It’s a pain in the ass.

Voice to Text, bruh

6tu3em.jpg

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

It’s SpunkedAIDS (and Shiva some)! I’d guarantee it, and you helped cement that thought with something you said during your stint as “Moderator”! “IPs are static and both in Hamilton”!

• Like 1