Calling out a racist Very Wide Right. Racism should never be welcomed. He is also a government leach who buys lavish vehicles for his “small business” on the government’s dime in way of “Right offs”.

TonyasTaters

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

Yes I do. I had a major issue with how Obama and Eric holder handled the Ferguson cop shooting case. That poor cop was dragged through the mud for defending himself against a thug. It goes both ways. Obama screwed up and has his own biases. We all need to identify them and do better. 

No one here is pushing racism, guy.  All forms of it are bad.  Unfortunately it will never be erased from the earth.  Better get your mind wrapped around that.

download.jpg

3 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

These Trumpsters are the most ignorant group of people I have ever come across.

Yet they cowardly hide behind their computer screens and criticize others who are willing to post photos of their lives.

Just little punks with no lives.

• Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

6 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

No doubt. I've talked and engaged with many MAGAS right from the beginning and yeah some of them were off the wall, but the Trump ball lickers here on this site are by far the worst. Unbelievable the lies they tell and shit they just make up, It's like listening to Tucker Carlson. They are absolutely incapable of putting forth any type of coherent messaging or arguments for their position. It's all Hillary this Hillary that, libtard libtard libtard. Dumbest mother f***ers on the web.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

58 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

No doubt. I've talked and engaged with many MAGAS right from the beginning and yeah some of them were off the wall, but the Trump ball lickers here on this site are by far the worst. Unbelievable the lies they tell and shit they just make up, It's like listening to Tucker Carlson. They are absolutely incapable of putting forth any type of coherent messaging or arguments for their position. It's all Hillary this Hillary that, libtard libtard libtard. Dumbest mother f***ers on the web.

Now you understand why I needed to deploy extraordinary measures to deal with these kunts.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

24 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Well there you go.  Thanks for proving my point.  EVERYTHING is RACIST, even though it isn't.  It's all completely ridiculous.

Lol how many times have I called racism? Lol you are making everything racist. Just stops using racist terms like woke. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lol how many times have I called racism? Lol you are making everything racist. Just stops using racist terms like woke. 

You are debating with a retard.

Don't you feel a little shame?

The poor retard has no chance.

• Laugh 2

On 9/6/2022 at 8:38 AM, TonyasTaters said:

Then why do you lose every debate to me?  When I write something with which you do not disagree, you marvel at my eloquent brilliance.   

No, you are the bigot.  Judging people en masse based upon their political leanings.

I know what you are.   You are a bigoted Fascist/ Communist/Leftist.  In your mind those with whom you disagree are already dehumanized.  The first step was cheering for Biden's hate speech.   What's the next step, member of the Shit Brindle Shirt Brigade. 

34 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Then why do you lose every debate to me?  When I write something with which you do not disagree, you marvel at my eloquent brilliance.   

No, you are the bigot.  Judging people en masse based upon their political leanings.

I know what you are.   You are a bigoted Fascist/ Communist/Leftist.  In your mind those with whom you disagree are already dehumanized.  The first step was cheering for Biden's hate speech.   What's the next step, member of the Shit Brindle Shirt Brigade. 

You are a troll. 

• Like 2

My own feeling is that anyone who still supported Trump after his first year in office is a racist. You can't support a racist if you yourself aren't a racist. The obvious one's are like the white supremacists and the Nazis, people like that who made up a big part of his base. A big give away is the denier and those who get easily offended when it is pointed out they are a racist.  Like  many on the right here they aren't even aware of just how racist they are. It's an insidious thing

.They've actually done studies on it, and it turned out that yeah most  of those suburban moms and their husbands and families are pretty damn racist and just don't recognize it and will deny it till the cows come home. And it's hard to see cuz they're not really openly racist and most racists have quit using the term n"""er ( at least  in public)so it was tough coming to this conclusion.  You don't have to be a Nazi or belong to some white supremacist group to be a racist, for most it is a very subtle thing. Growing up around Buffalo I never realized what a racist area it is till I moved away. It does exist everywhere but it is pretty pervasive around Bflo and many parts of the north east and other parts of the country of course.  Growing up I remember hearing people saying things like "hey I'm not racist I work with n***gers and a lot of them are good people or I know many good Ni***gers I've even got a couple ni**er friends. Somehow that wasn't perceived as racist by them. Now it's more like 'Hey if he hadn't run the cops wouldn't  have shot him in the back as he was running away'. Of course if he was white he wouldn't have been shot in the back, and he would have been taken to McDonalds before his arraignment.

Now this conclusion of mine is not hardly shared by all democrats or progressives, in fact many would deny  and contest it. But my opinion is still 'You can't support a racist and not be a racist'. And Trump is without a doubt a POS racist. that was a large part of his appeal to the extremists and his voters.

So that's it, have at it all you deniers. I know what you are, no need for  confirmation though.

• Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]