Calling out a racist Very Wide Right. Racism should never be welcomed. He is also a government leach who buys lavish vehicles for his “small business” on the government’s dime in way of “Right offs”.

TonyasTaters

• TonyasTaters changed the title to Calling out a racist Very Wide Right. Racism should never be welcomed. He is also a government leach who buys lavish vehicles for his “small business” on the government’s dime in way of “Right offs”.
6 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

So you disagree with my statement. You are good with a member posting a picture of a monkey as a reference to a black person? Wtf is wrong with you?

You should've replied with your other account spiked

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

25 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I will reply with this one…

FUCK OFF BITCHJ 

Are you menstruating again?

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

9 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Racism should never be acceptable. The real reason VWR has so much hate is because he has been able to support his life style on the governments dime. He sees the government gravy train coming to an end. He doesn’t want others especially minorities to share in his government free loading. 

RACISM!!!!!  LOL.  The boys who cried wolf.  No one's buying the b.s. you're selling.

• Like 2

download.jpg

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

Is it not true? Or are you supportive of the racist behavior?

EVERYTHING is racist to the libs.  Just another one of your tired old crutches.  Bullshit you peddle.  No listens to that crap anymore.  You girls have gone to that well WAY too often.  LOL

• Like 2

download.jpg

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

EVERYTHING is racist to the libs.  Just another one of your tired old crutches.  Bullshit you peddle.  No listens to that crap anymore.  You girls have gone to that well WAY too often.  LOL

Calling a black person a monkey is not racist? What is wrong with you?

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I didn't call anyone a monkey.  Sticks and stones.  Did these unkind words maim or kill someone?  Grow some rhino skin.

Not you VWR did. No racism must be called out. There is zero tolerance. If you don’t like it then stay out of it. This thread was not about you but you made it about you. Stay in your lane.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

4 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Not you VWR did. No racism must be called out. There is zero tolerance. If you don’t like it then stay out of it. This thread was not about you but you made it about you. Stay in your lane.

I'm counting on you to end racism.  Let me know how the wars go.  Can blacks be racist or is it just white people? 

• Like 2

download.jpg

8 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Anyone can be. We can end this together. Join my fight.

How are you planning to end racism?  Trials, penalties, floggings, tar and feathers?  Too subjective a thing to police.  It's not 1950, so quit acting like it is.  Conservatives don't like racism either, you know.  I'll bet you never considered that.  We're the "good old boys", right?  LOL.  Nod, nod, wink, wink.  Give me a break.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

download.jpg

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How are you planning to end racism?  Trials, penalties, floggings, tar and feathers?  Too subjective a thing to police.  It's not 1950, so quit acting like it is.  Conservatives don't like racism either, you know.  I'll bet you never considered that.  We're the "good old boys", right?  LOL.  Nod, nod, wink, wink.  Give me a break.

No just call it out when it happens which I did. There is no reason for racism we can all coexist together. I want an equal America for everyone. 

• Like 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

So you call out blacks when they're racist too, right?  Somehow i don't think you do.

Yes I do. I had a major issue with how Obama and Eric holder handled the Ferguson cop shooting case. That poor cop was dragged through the mud for defending himself against a thug. It goes both ways. Obama screwed up and has his own biases. We all need to identify them and do better.