PREACH Pastor Manning!

Very Wide Right

40 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

You orange ball lickers crack me up! 

LOL, you are a typical know-nothing dullard. No President in recent times did more to help minorities than the Trump administration. Record employment for minorities and African Americans were thriving economically. Trump divulged these facts during his state of the union address however the democrats who claim to support minorities refused to applaud the good news. You vote for the party of the Klan, the party that keeps black children trapped in violent underperforming public school systems because they get huge donations from the teacher's unions. Democrats are the real racists and always have been since the days of Klan lynchings. Just look at any major democrat run city across America, poverty, murder and no hope for the future. You repeat slogans like a mindless parrot. I personally employ close to 50 minorities in my business, that represents about 40% of my workforce and to a man they all support Donald Trump because they are all accomplished and don't see themselves as victims. You on the other hand better continue to vote democrat because like Joe Biden told an audience, "the Republicans want to put y'all back in chains", the sad thing is the audience brainwashed like you cheered that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL, you are a typical know-nothing dullard. No President in recent times did more to help minorities than the Trump administration. Record employment for minorities and African Americans were thriving economically. Trump divulged these facts during his state of the union address however the democrats who claim to support minorities refused to applaud the good news. You vote for the party of the Klan, the party that keeps black children trapped in violent underperforming public school systems because they get huge donations from the teacher's unions. Democrats are the real racists and always have been since the days of Klan lynchings. Just look at any major democrat run city across America, poverty, murder and no hope for the future. You repeat slogans like a mindless parrot. I personally employ close to 50 minorities in my business, that represents about 40% of my workforce and to a man they all support Donald Trump because they are all accomplished and don't see themselves as victims. You on the other hand better continue to vote democrat because like Joe Biden told an audience, "the Republicans want to put y'all back in chains", the sad thing is the audience brainwashed like you cheered that. 

This is such a total crock of shit. I hate that lowest unemployment rate for minorities ever! What a bullshit statistic. It was the lowest unemployment rate for everybody so obviously minorities are going to be part of that. It’s not like he did something special for them. Just ask his token Negro friend. 

Calling Democrats racist is a joke. I guarantee you every fucking racist in this country, every fucking white nationalist, every Ku Klux Klan member, if that even still exists every goddamn one of them voted for Donald fucking Trump.

I love it when Republicans blame minorities for leeching off of the social services provided to them by Democrats, and then they call Democrats racist.

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

6 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

You crack me up man. And ignorance doesn't usually do that to me, but yours is just hilarious.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]