It appears Billszone is closed

George

2 hours ago, George said:

It's been 4 days now.....link fails

Big mystery 

George, the owner — Dr Lecter— is a close friend of mine and he sent me a Facebook PM this morning telling me it is the hosting server service and that they are hoping to get it up very soon.

There is a thread in The Range’s Political Forum started by Shiva about it.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

58 minutes ago, George said:

I give them 2 more days then I am removing my furniture 

Dr Lecter told me this morning the service providing server provider installed new hardware and it blew up.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

14 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

George, the owner — Dr Lecter— is a close friend of mine and he sent me a Facebook PM this morning telling me it is the hosting server service and that they are hoping to get it up very soon.

There is a thread in The Range’s Political Forum started by Shiva about it.

He rejected you and you're not even part of billszone. Stop pretending he's your friend.  They've attacked you there just like here because no one likes you .

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

How does a close friend of yours allow you to be banned. Makes absolutely zero sense. 

Even if a rogue mod did it, one would think a good friend would reverse that ban instantly.

We know that the man is a serial liar and pretends to have friends when in reality he only has one...and it's only because he himself is a cripple and needs a friend, also.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

How does a close friend of yours allow you to be banned. Makes absolutely zero sense. 

Even if a rogue mod did it, one would think a good friend would reverse that ban instantly.

He wasn't banned, he asked for his account to be deactivated.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

He was banned, then he asked for his account to be deactivated. Unless he didn’t tell me the truth.

He wasn’t banned. He had a long goodbye until Lecter deactivated his account.

The spike here seems alot more angry than the spike atbthe zone.

• Like 1

JP Sucks!!!