Zoners are welcome here

LiterateStylish

3 hours ago, micknaboz said:

Actually that authoritarian POS DraftBoy banned me, for comments in a thread in which most there were defending me for. No biggie, the place had taken a hard right already. It gets tiresome trying to talk sense to Trump butt kissers, they detest facts and just make up their own.

DraftBoy is single-handedly ruining The Zone.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

4 hours ago, notacon said:

As an active member of the Zone, i call BULLSHIT on this baloney.  

I missed Spiked.  

Spiked threatened to murder people here and violently attack others while making racist rants towards Kim Pegula when it was reported she was sick. Take your asshole buddy back to the zone when they fix the server. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, notacon said:

Thanks for the kind words.  

I believe that pmoon was permanently banned after he refused to adhere to TOS after being banned for a week, repeatedly.  35Pete disappeared after coming back for a short time as Morpheus.  Have not seen him post for years.

Mickenaboz hardly ever recently posted at the Zone....I think because of sheer frustration (on the politics forum).  Joemama reduced his posting and I miss his warped sense of humor.

I think Aquaman and Gebobs changed their names and I can’t remember to what. I suspect that you changed your name at some time after the old Range purge....an I correct?  Was it different years ago?

sukie is still pretty active at the Zone and is still an “ignorant slut”.  

I reduced my posting on the politics forum on the Zone as well.    Getting tiresome slamming one’s head against the brick wall of the small number of unrepentant right winger Trump butt kissers.  

I’m not sure how much I will post here.  Much depends on if the Zone comes back.  It takes a lot of time to post on one site, much less two.  With the Bills season about to start a possible record year, winning their first Super Bowl, I want to have place to be a Bills fan!  Despite so many Negative Nancy’s.

Don’t worry, during the Bills game, the shout box is full, political posts don’t really happen and we’re all on the same team. I don’t know what it’s like at the zone because for some reason they never let me join their of the two times I tried to, but here with the Bills are playing is the place to be.

if you can handle the spoilers that people can’t control themselves from giving out, if you’re streaming or on a delay

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

4 hours ago, micknaboz said:

Grow up!  (and wipe that orange cum off your chin.) 

Wait, you mean that’s not sherbet?

• Laugh 2

6tu3em.jpg

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

These zone rejects are pretty unimpressive so far.

Just bitching and moaning about Trump supporters.

That’s the same thing everybody here said when a bunch of us migrated here after the BBMB down. It just takes a little time to figure out the vibe here and find a way to fit into it

6tu3em.jpg

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

Just more TDS which has nothing to do about nothing on a football message board.

The political infighting on this board just gets us nowhere either. Just more hatred.

And then you get the opposite end of the spectrum on the football side whey you get VWR bitching and moaning about Josh Allen when he has done nothing but carry this franchise since he was drafted.

Lit has been infamous about his bitching of Allen, but he has since cooled on that.

Cooled off and admitted he was wrong

6tu3em.jpg

25 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

DraftBoy is single-handedly ruining The Zone.

Just like you’ve been single-handedly ruining this place for the last couple of months, fat fuck?

• Like 1

6tu3em.jpg

18 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

This place went to hell long before Spiked showed up this spring.  Like ten to 12 years ago.

I have been watching this site for years. I never posted and I agree. This site was out of control well before Spike. I will say I do not agree with all of Spikes tactics but this isn’t on him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

I have been watching this site for years. I never posted and I agree. This site was out of control well before Spike. I will say I do not agree with all of Spikes tactics but this isn’t on him. 

Oh no, he tilted the wheel hard to the ground. We had our squabbles, but at the end of the day, we've been a little online disfunctional family. Spike came in thinking he'd get greeted like some returning hero and got a rude awakening, then went on a rampage over his butthurt and bruised little ego

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

6tu3em.jpg

7 hours ago, Squonk said:

Is it possible that they don't support the normalization of pedophilia?  That's the end goal of the LGBT movement and most conservatives don't align with that.

That's pretty much where I stand.  I don't care what you do in your bedroom, just don't share that shit with the kids.  Leave it to the parents to help their kids explore who or what they are.  :niterider:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Woody said:

That's pretty much where I stand.  I don't care what you do in your bedroom, just don't share that shit with the kids.  Leave it to the parents to help their kids explore who or what they are.  :niterider:

AND what are your views on Dairy Queen?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Damn skippy?

6tu3em.jpg

5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

It's heaven to fat, diabetic losers like you

6tu3em.jpg

37 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's heaven to fat, diabetic losers like you

Oh I don’t eat ice cream or hang around Dairy Queen to ogle teenage girl employees like you so am sure your stupidly tattooed 50+ year old short ass eats a lot more soft serve than me pervert.

Looks like the Zone is back up.  Thankfully!!!

After just spending one day on the Range.....it’s obviously a right wing nut dominated shit show....that is mostly righties throwing feces like caged moneys.  

Bye-bye!!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, notacon said:

After just spending one day on the Range.....it’s obviously a right wing nut dominated shit show....that is mostly righties throwing feces like caged moneys.  

Bye-bye!!

Caged monkeys…..How ironic.

1 hour ago, micknaboz said:

Good post Nota. At least many of the right wingers there could many times present cogent arguments, unlike here where the die hard Trump butt kissers just make shit up in every post. They lie like their ex president who is an inveterate liar, established by the Washington Post who chronicled over 30,000 lies he told in office.  How little self worth must you have to still pledge allegiance who has been lying to you right from the beginning.

The right wing extremist nuts just keep throwing out lie after lie.They will even pretend to be using the same information but when the moron posts a graph or other evidence it clearly isn’t the source they say it to be. Philly did this with the CBO info… it was hilarious the moron posted a graph from a completely different source which was stated on the graph. Just a foolish person. Sad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, notacon said:

Bye-bye!!

Sorry.   I didn't mean to hit you do hard.   Moderators, get this man some counseling!!

1 hour ago, micknaboz said:

Good post Nota. At least many of the right wingers there could many times present cogent arguments, unlike here where the die hard Trump butt kissers just make shit up in every post. They lie like their ex president who is an inveterate liar, established by the Washington Post who chronicled over 30,000 lies he told in office.  How little self worth must you have to still pledge allegiance who has been lying to you right from the beginning.

Facts, please.   The quoted post has been flagged for Fascist/ Communist/ Leftist Propaganda.  Moderators get this man some medical attention. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Dairy Queen is where people go to conduct illegal drug activity.  If there isn't a Fred's Fish Fry nearby you hit up the Dairy Queen for your fix.  :niterider:

45921e50-60f2-4766-8df7-43bc639ebb96-lar

Dairy Queen also touts themselves as the "Stop Sign of Texas" which is kind of embarrassing.  :niterider: