Zoners are welcome here

LiterateStylish

9 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Na. I just know you are the reason billszones server is down. Your posts are worse than virus. 

No one likes you and spiked. Libtards

Gee....I did not know I had such power.  

What an asshat post coming from I suspect (I read just some of your stupid crap) an asshat poster.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, notacon said:

Gee....I did not know I had such power.  

What an asshat post coming from I suspect (I read just some of your stupid crap) an asshat poster.  

I read some if you post too. Edmunds is gone after this season. Bills will pay Oliver and Davis and tell Edmunds adios.

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

We git the libtards from that lefty orgy site. 

Just more TDS which has nothing to do about nothing on a football message board.

The political infighting on this board just gets us nowhere either. Just more hatred.

And then you get the opposite end of the spectrum on the football side whey you get VWR bitching and moaning about Josh Allen when he has done nothing but carry this franchise since he was drafted.

Lit has been infamous about his bitching of Allen, but he has since cooled on that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LIBills said:

These zone rejects are pretty unimpressive so far.

Just bitching and moaning about Trump supporters.

We just hate seeing bitches like you and Rich crying about libs all the time.  Grow up, be  a man, and quit making shit up.

• Like 1
  • Penis 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

1 minute ago, micknaboz said:

We just hate seeing bitches like you and Rich crying about libs all the time.  Grow up, be  a man, and quit making shit up.

Lol . You libs  dont even know what a man or a woman is. 

• Laugh 2

3 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

What the fuck are you talking about moron?

I don't give a flying fuck about you libs.

I don't don't make shit up because I don't give a fuck about anyone's agenda.

And I will almost guarantee you I am more of a man that you will ever dream of being, Angela.

Smarten up.

• Laugh 2

12 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

and yet most of the threads about LGBTQ+ on here are started by those on the right.  I mean you all seem very interested about what someone has between their legs, who is fucking who and who uses what bathroom.  Its kinda weird but to each their own.

Is it possible that they don't support the normalization of pedophilia?  That's the end goal of the LGBT movement and most conservatives don't align with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

and yet most of the threads about LGBTQ+ on here are started by those on the right.  I mean you all seem very interested about what someone has between their legs, who is fucking who and who uses what bathroom.  Its kinda weird but to each their own.

The insanity is spreading 

I personally don't care what you do in your bedroom or whats between your legs. Just  stay away from children and don't expect me to participate with their delusions. 

Men don't have vaginas and women don't have penis. 

• Like 1

Just now, RJ Loserman said:

This season I hope notacon is right about Edmunds. 

Even if he is, that would mean he needed a DL to be a hg factor. I would rather pay Oliver and  Davis. Right now Edmunds isn't worth 13-15 M /yr.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Squonk said:

Is it possible that they don't support the normalization of pedophilia?  That's the end goal of the LGBT movement and most conservatives don't align with that.

No, pedophilia and homosexuality are different things.

Heterosexual-attraction to adults of the opposite sex

Homosexual- attraction to adults of the same sex

Pedophilia- attraction to children

Bisexual- attraction to adults of both sexes

Asexual- no sexual attraction

Monosexual- most of the wankers on this forum

4 hours ago, notacon said:

Where is the link so I can see the full context???   Or are you afraid to repeat what (I suspect) was absurd bullshit being dished out by a raging wing nut that Spiked was responding to....(or yourself).....you are a Trump Ass Kissing Cultists, right???

Of course the context was THE reason for my rant.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE