Jump to content

Zoners are welcome here


LiterateStylish
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

The investigators said “why should we give a shit to discover the identity of such an irrelevant poster?”

You matter no one asshole.

You're full of crap. You're a nobody which is why you have one friend who  hates you too but has no one else  .lol. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

That's very deep for a deadbeat "dad".

Dude, get some new material.

You're repeating a lie told to you by an unnamed third party coward at the zone where, surprise surprise, I have unprincipled haters too.

And all because I asked to see pictures of your fleet and employees and job site, all of which YOU introduced into the conversation.

Do you realize how weak that is?

Your challenge here isn't to get slaps on the back from your fellow morons, it's to impress ME.

And so far you've failed miserably.      

  • Like 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Dude, get some new material.

You're repeating a lie told to you by an unnamed third party coward at the zone where, surprise surprise, I have unprincipled haters too.

And all because I asked to see pictures of your fleet and employees and job site, all of which YOU introduced into the conversation.

Do you realize how weak that is?

Your challenge here isn't to get slaps on the back from your fellow morons, it's to impress ME.

And so far you've failed miserably.      

You are saying that your daughter didn't log into a Bills site to put you in your place like the deadbeat you are? You're a liar as well I see.

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You are saying that your daughter didn't log into a Bills site to put you in your place like the deadbeat you are? 

That's what I'm saying.

I encouraged her to join.

When she realized she was being cynically used by my haters, she was shocked and quit the forum.

Now you're using her.

All because I asked to see the stuff you claimed to own.

You should be ashamed of yourself, using an innocent third party to push your agenda.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

That's what I'm saying.

I encouraged her to join.

When she realized she was being cynically used by my haters, she was shocked and quit the forum.

Now you're using her.

All because I asked to see the stuff you claimed to own.

You should be ashamed of yourself, using an innocent third party to push your agenda.

Shame?

You think that degenerate of society has the emotion of shame?

Fuck, the guy started a post about the merits of his dead mother in an attempt to guilt me into not calling her the #1 Downtown Buffalo Anal Crack Whore.

I felt I had to apologize over the ranking.  I didn’t have proof of her ranking.

Yet, this waste of humanity makes all sorts of claims of material possessions, career status, etc. without one stitch of photographic proof.

Instead the never married and never loved freak takes endless potshots of photos of you or me.

How does this creature have the gull to breath the same air as you and me?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

That's what I'm saying.

I encouraged her to join.

When she realized she was being cynically used by my haters, she was shocked and quit the forum.

Now you're using her.

All because I asked to see the stuff you claimed to own.

You should be ashamed of yourself, using an innocent third party to push your agenda.

LOL, so it's MY fault you didn't pay your child support obligation? Why in the world would you think I have anything to prove to a low life clown like you? I have no need or interest to try and impress a broken-down herpes infested druggie that doesn't work and trolls a Bills site all day and hangs with a mentally retarded bald fatty named Elvis. What a freak show, have fun.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL, so it's MY fault you didn't pay your child support obligation? 

No, it's your fault you're deliberately repeating a lie pushed by a coward in some hopeless attempt to embarrass me.

It's contemptible.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

What a disgraceful show of ignorance by this coward Very Wide Ass.

It's pathetic when guys decide to be villains because they just don't have the chops to be heros.

They can't beat me in any sort of fair fight so they become bushwackers instead because they're essentially cowards.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Dude, get some new material.

 

You must be talking to your fat little buddy, right?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You must be talking to your fat little buddy, right?

Labour Day — good day to head to whichever Dairy Queen allows you to still enter their premises, sit in the seating area facing the serving counter where the teenage girl staff work and have your little “Buster Bar” in your tiny hand while watching their every move.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2022 at 9:04 AM, RichJ said:

You're a billszone reject. They laughed and celebrated your leaving. No one likes you. If it wasn't for a greencard even Ms. Island would puke at the sight of you. 

As an active member of the Zone, i call BULLSHIT on this baloney.  

I missed Spiked.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, notacon said:

As an active member of the Zone, i call BULLSHIT on this baloney.  

I missed Spiked.  

Great, another wacko. Read this Notacon you'll love it!

Comments and threats from Spiked last night,       So YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN TAINT,   FUCK YOIUR MOTHER IN HER ASS AND YOUR SISTER IN HER NOSTRILS,  YOU FUCKIN' BLEEDING CUNT,  FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ,  I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR COUSINS YOU FUCKED WOULD FEEL IT,   IF I HAD ANY LESS RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU WOULD BE DOG SHIT,  I RESPECT MY DOGS SHIT MORE THAN YOU,  JT I AM 6'2" AND TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS,  BIG COWARD BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,  HOW TALL ARE YOU JT?,  DO YOU HAVE SOME FIGHTING TRAINING?,  IN A JUNGLE WORLD, I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOU,  DO YIUR THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THAT WORLD?,  LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND THERI MAMA'S SKIRTS,  I WON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF GUNS BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL ONE'S BLOOD IN MY HANDS,  I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BRAIN MATTER UNDERFOOT,  SO WHY DON'T YOU FIRST MEET HIP FACE TO FACE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU AFTER, I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR MAMA ONE PIECE AT A TIME EACH MONTH FOR 3 YEARS,  To reach me I will tell you how...   First you need to cross the Canadian Border,  Do you have a valid and current passport?  Are you vaccinated enough to cross?  My guess is that an idiot like you can't even cross the Canadian Border,   So let's say you do cross the border and find my house,   14 security cameras,  12 strong solar lights hooked to motion,  Then 3 deadbolts,   3 large dogs -- 160 lb Male Great Dane and two little guys at 80 lbs each and growing,  Can't wait to put you on Ignore you little bitch,     Comments made by Spiked last night, pure comedy for everyone to enjoy.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Herodotus said:

PMoon6, 35Pete come on back.  Micknaboz, you got a good heart.  I may disagree with you from time to time but you got a good heart same for your friend notacon.   Same for Aquaman, Gebobs, sukie you ignorant slut, and Joemama

Thanks for the kind words.  

I believe that pmoon was permanently banned after he refused to adhere to TOS after being banned for a week, repeatedly.  35Pete disappeared after coming back for a short time as Morpheus.  Have not seen him post for years.

Mickenaboz hardly ever recently posted at the Zone....I think because of sheer frustration (on the politics forum).  Joemama reduced his posting and I miss his warped sense of humor.

I think Aquaman and Gebobs changed their names and I can’t remember to what. I suspect that you changed your name at some time after the old Range purge....an I correct?  Was it different years ago?

sukie is still pretty active at the Zone and is still an “ignorant slut”.  

I reduced my posting on the politics forum on the Zone as well.    Getting tiresome slamming one’s head against the brick wall of the small number of unrepentant right winger Trump butt kissers.  

I’m not sure how much I will post here.  Much depends on if the Zone comes back.  It takes a lot of time to post on one site, much less two.  With the Bills season about to start a possible record year, winning their first Super Bowl, I want to have place to be a Bills fan!  Despite so many Negative Nancy’s.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Great, another wacko. Read this Notacon you'll love it!

Comments and threats from Spiked last night,       So YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN TAINT,   FUCK YOIUR MOTHER IN HER ASS AND YOUR SISTER IN HER NOSTRILS,  YOU FUCKIN' BLEEDING CUNT,  FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ,  I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR COUSINS YOU FUCKED WOULD FEEL IT,   IF I HAD ANY LESS RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU WOULD BE DOG SHIT,  I RESPECT MY DOGS SHIT MORE THAN YOU,  JT I AM 6'2" AND TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS,  BIG COWARD BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,  HOW TALL ARE YOU JT?,  DO YOU HAVE SOME FIGHTING TRAINING?,  IN A JUNGLE WORLD, I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOU,  DO YIUR THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THAT WORLD?,  LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND THERI MAMA'S SKIRTS,  I WON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF GUNS BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL ONE'S BLOOD IN MY HANDS,  I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BRAIN MATTER UNDERFOOT,  SO WHY DON'T YOU FIRST MEET HIP FACE TO FACE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU AFTER, I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR MAMA ONE PIECE AT A TIME EACH MONTH FOR 3 YEARS,  To reach me I will tell you how...   First you need to cross the Canadian Border,  Do you have a valid and current passport?  Are you vaccinated enough to cross?  My guess is that an idiot like you can't even cross the Canadian Border,   So let's say you do cross the border and find my house,   14 security cameras,  12 strong solar lights hooked to motion,  Then 3 deadbolts,   3 large dogs -- 160 lb Male Great Dane and two little guys at 80 lbs each and growing,  Can't wait to put you on Ignore you little bitch,     Comments made by Spiked last night, pure comedy for everyone to enjoy.  

Where is the link so I can see the full context???   Or are you afraid to repeat what (I suspect) was absurd bullshit being dished out by a raging wing nut that Spiked was responding to....(or yourself).....you are a Trump Ass Kissing Cultists, right???

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, notacon said:

Thanks for the kind words.  

I believe that pmoon was permanently banned after he refused to adhere to TOS after being banned for a week, repeatedly.  35Pete disappeared after coming back for a short time as Morpheus.  Have not seen him post for years.

Mickenaboz hardly ever recently posted at the Zone....I think because of sheer frustration (on the politics forum).  Joemama reduced his posting and I miss his warped sense of humor.

I think Aquaman and Gebobs changed their names and I can’t remember to what. I suspect that you changed your name at some time after the old Range purge....an I correct?  Was it different years ago?

sukie is still pretty active at the Zone and is still an “ignorant slut”.  

I reduced my posting on the politics forum on the Zone as well.    Getting tiresome slamming one’s head against the brick wall of the small number of unrepentant right winger Trump butt kissers.  

I’m not sure how much I will post here.  Much depends on if the Zone comes back.  It takes a lot of time to post on one site, much less two.  With the Bills season about to start a possible record year, winning their first Super Bowl, I want to have place to be a Bills fan!  Despite so many Negative Nancy’s.

 

Actually that authoritarian POS DraftBoy banned me, for comments in a thread in which most there were defending me for. No biggie, the place had taken a hard right already. It gets tiresome trying to talk sense to Trump butt kissers, they detest facts and just make up their own.

  • Like 2
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, notacon said:

Let me guess....you are another Trump Ass Kissing wing anti Cultist.

Na. I just know you are the reason billszones server is down. Your posts are worse than virus. 

No one likes you and spiked. Libtards

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

Actually that authoritarian POS DraftBoy banned me, for comments in a thread in which most there were defending me for. No biggie, the place had taken a hard right already. It gets tiresome trying to talk sense to Trump butt kissers, they detest facts and just make up their own.

He would.  I like this place because while I hate a lot of the Trumpsturbation around here there isn't anyting in terms of moderation.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, notacon said:

Where is the link so I can see the full context???   Or are you afraid to repeat what (I suspect) was absurd bullshit being dished out by a raging wing nut that Spiked was responding to....(or yourself).....you are a Trump Ass Kissing Cultists, right???

VWR is a racist grifter. He has a lot of hate like his cult hero Trumpster.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...