Another fake mainstream media narrative debunked

Philly'sFinest

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Whaddya know!? 

Ivermectin is now supported as an antiviral treatment by the NIH

But you guys definitely weren't played 

LOL

We were played like a fucking drum.  The vaccine was useless.  Covid sucked balls and I had despite both Jabs and a booster.  Don't want Covid? Make sure you don't have type A blood, that you aren't overweight, that you don't have cardiovascular or respiratory problems.  What was Covid-19 about? The same things, in general, that the proxy way in Ukraine is about, a colossal upward redistribution of the wealth, increasing power of those in authority, and stifling dissent.  

Is COVID real? Yeah, it was and is a nasty disease.  Should you get the Vax? Well, I am probably going to get the second booster when it becomes available but I won't make you decide one way or another.  However, let's not kid ourselves it was used to redistribute the wealth upward, to allow a silencing of dissent, and for those in power to further consolidate their grip. 

Remember, no less than three senatewhores used insider information to dump their stocks at the beginning of this thing and none of them have so much faced even a censure.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Whaddya know!? 

Ivermectin is now supported as an antiviral treatment by the NIH

But you guys definitely weren't played 

LOL

What is wrong with you people? Are you that fucking stupid? That is a fake source. Here is the truth… AGAIN!

Antiviral Drugs That the Panel Recommends Against

• The Panel recommends against the use of the following drugs for the treatment of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial:
    • Interferons for nonhospitalized patients (AIIa)
    • Interferon alfa or lambda for hospitalized patients (AIIa)
    • Ivermectin (AIIa)
    • Nitazoxanide (BIIa)

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/summary-recommendations/

• Poop 1

11 hours ago, Herodotus said:

We were played like a fucking drum.  The vaccine was useless.  Covid sucked balls and I had despite both Jabs and a booster.  Don't want Covid? Make sure you don't have type A blood, that you aren't overweight, that you don't have cardiovascular or respiratory problems.  What was Covid-19 about? The same things, in general, that the proxy way in Ukraine is about, a colossal upward redistribution of the wealth, increasing power of those in authority, and stifling dissent.  

Is COVID real? Yeah, it was and is a nasty disease.  Should you get the Vax? Well, I am probably going to get the second booster when it becomes available but I won't make you decide one way or another.  However, let's not kid ourselves it was used to redistribute the wealth upward, to allow a silencing of dissent, and for those in power to further consolidate their grip. 

Remember, no less than three senatewhores used insider information to dump their stocks at the beginning of this thing and none of them have so much faced even a censure.

It’s NOT a “disease”! It’s a cold, it’s pneumonia(which was probably engineered ahemm ‘Fraudci’) to adapt to and multiply in humans at never before seen rates. The timing of this “pandemic” has LOTS and LOTS of coincidental around it, don’t ya think 🤔!? 

It’s a BITCH of a cold for sure 🤒👎!! Why wasn’t it turned into a “pandemic” in late 2019? HINT: it wasn’t DJTs doing!

5 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

It’s NOT a “disease”! It’s a cold, it’s pneumonia(which was probably engineered ahemm ‘Fraudci’) to adapt to and multiply in humans at never before seen rates. The timing of this “pandemic” has LOTS and LOTS of coincidental around it, don’t ya think 🤔!? 

It’s a BITCH of a cold for sure 🤒👎!! Why wasn’t it turned into a “pandemic” in late 2019? HINT: it wasn’t DJTs doing!

Stick to race cars! You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Stay in your greese Monkey lane.

• Laugh 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Stick to race cars! You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Stay in your greese Monkey lane.

I’m literally a scientist you simpleton! And I’m sure I have more understanding of this topic than your “health admin” nothingness! The Generation prior to me were all Bio/chemical/civil engineers, All you have is your “administrative” expertise🤣🤤! A little common sense goes a long way you fucking moron.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

It’s ALWAYS funny when a fucking secretary thinks he/she is a fucking expert at something! I never said I was, but you haven’t an inkling of valid information on the topic.

Sooo you didn’t see the fact that the NIH website clearly stated Ivermectin wasn’t approved right? You can actually read or are you just good with wrenches? 

2 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Sooo you didn’t see the fact that the NIH website clearly stated Ivermectin wasn’t approved right? You can actually read or are you just good with wrenches? 

And that’s partially where you go so far awry, you are an extremely indoctrinated secretary aren’t you. Is the NIH the ONLY viable resource for acceptance or not of these medications (for a secretary)? It’s also a .gov agency isn’t it, the same one that says the “vaccine” for this virus is the only defense? Is Pfizers Paxlovid mostly a reverse engineered med. based on Ivermectins effectiveness at stopping the multiplication at early stages!? You show your ignorance, naïveté, and simple nature with most of what you post🤤.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

I’m literally a scientist you simpleton! And I’m sure I have more understanding of this topic than your “health admin” nothingness! The Generation prior to me were all Bio/chemical/civil engineers, All you have is your “administrative” expertise🤣🤤! A little common sense goes a long way you fucking moron.

You are too funny.  Your a SCIENTIST and you spend your everyday on this website gurgling tRumps tiny little dick

Bill Nye's VR Science Kit | Virtual Reality Science Kit For Kids - STEM  Educational Toy - Abacus Brands | Virtual Reality Educational Toys and Science  Kits for Kids

• Penis 1

3 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

You are too funny.  Your a SCIENTIST and you spend your everyday on this website gurgling tRumps tiny little dick

Bill Nye's VR Science Kit | Virtual Reality Science Kit For Kids - STEM  Educational Toy - Abacus Brands | Virtual Reality Educational Toys and Science  Kits for Kids

Do you hold Bidumbs peepee now that he’s the one in the diaper? Your idol liked to touch you in your “Nono” area when you were younger.

C7A929C5-D4BB-4939-BB93-78286FE0A153.jpeg

• Laugh 1

10 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

And that’s partially where you go so far awry, you are an extremely indoctrinated secretary aren’t you. Is the NIH the ONLY viable resource for acceptance or not of these medications (for a secretary)? It’s also a .gov agency isn’t it, the same one that says the “vaccine” for this virus is the only defense? Is Pfizers Paxlovid mostly a reverse engineered med. based on Ivermectins effectiveness at stopping the multiplication at early stages!? You show your ignorance, naïveté, and simple nature with most of what you post🤤.

Have you ever been involved in an NIH study? I have multiple times. Same with FDA. Do you know the protocols that are put in place? Is it a multi phased study? How do you know Ivermectin is safe? What clinical studies have been conducted and by who? How many individuals were included in the controlled study? Are we including specific diseases (I.e heart disease) in the study? Was there peer review? Does the study just include your “bread and butter” testing (I.e Chem14, CBC, UA). Sit the fuck down greece mokey. Stay on your lane.

1 hour ago, Toofast80 said:

Chemistry GIFs | Tenor

40 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You don't understand rube, there are REAL scientists then there are government scientists that must promote a chosen narrative to remain employed.

Lmao you do realize that many of the clinical trials conducted for the pharmaceutical companies is done by independent labs? This goes to show your flat out ignorance on this subject. It should (It won’t) make you rethink your position n certain matters. Again no fucking clue. Just bullshit! Shut the fuck up and sit down.

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

You don't understand rube, there are REAL scientists then there are government scientists that must promote a chosen narrative to remain employed.

Sure............................................Toofast isn't a real SCIENTIST...........he just plays one here on this website

image.jpeg.1efb2146990b8742b8ab8debce5d8af1.jpeg

4 hours ago, BrewMan said:

Sure............................................Toofast isn't a real SCIENTIST...........he just plays one here on this website

image.jpeg.1efb2146990b8742b8ab8debce5d8af1.jpeg

I never said I was a doctor numbnuts. Unlike you I have useful education in the sciences. Your B.A. in English Lit. says you’re a moron, and you should keep your simple mouth shut!

6 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lmao you do realize that many of the clinical trials conducted for the pharmaceutical companies is done by independent labs? This goes to show your flat out ignorance on this subject. It should (It won’t) make you rethink your position n certain matters. Again no fucking clue. Just bullshit! Shut the fuck up and sit down.

You liberals are such simple minded fools 🤦‍♂️! The NIH gets all of its data from independent labs, and you still support the NIH as the “say all end all” 🤯.

Just now, Toofast80 said:

You liberals are such simple minded fools 🤦‍♂️! The NIH gets all of its data from independent labs, and you still support the NIH as the “say all end all” 🤯.

So independent lab results that are reported and traced in the laboratory information system are some how changed for the NIH benefit? You have no clue. Also, the pharmaceutical studies do NOT go through the NIH. Again no clue.

• Poop 1

6 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

So independent lab results that are reported and traced in the laboratory information system are some how changed for the NIH benefit? You have no clue. Also, the pharmaceutical studies do NOT go through the NIH. Again no clue.

No, you don’t have a clue, it’s obvious. Keep perfecting the stapling and copying simpleton!